All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:09 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

So have to say Vista is a fun operating system.
Got me now risen Sacred 2 yet. Installed, and wanted to install the patch. Since it already begins again.
Although I installed Sacred 2 on my hard drive, tells me the Vista install the patch can not sacred 2
be found. Also, whom do I apply the patch in the admin style exports go, not even Sacred 2 can not be found.
What have everything in the world I done wrong that I will be punished?

Was here Reason: Thread moved and renamed.

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:09 pm 

Hi.

What did you want to install the patch?

You must note the following:
If you want to patch the game, then you should not install the 2.34, but you must install both of the other patches first.

The current patch does NOT include the two vorgangerpatches 2:34, but which Requires. Otherwise, the software patch probably about 2:34 1.2GB grou

You must first apply the patch 2.0.2 -> 2.12.0 (457MB) instalation,
then the patch 2.12.0 -> 2.31.0 (619 MB),
and the end 2.31.0 -> 2.34.0 (253 MB)

The problem is not Vista. This problem was occurring with any BS.

Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:31 am 

Hei

Will give it a try, even the cheating, which had previously smeared on XP as funtzen, not suddenly
as I want.
In any case I will coach thrown out immediately. nude patches was not until then.

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:37 pm 

What is cheating and what do you think now in nude patches Deteil?

If you know the nude patch for Sacred 2 mean, first install the patch and then the nude patch for the relevant version of the game.

After installing the game patch will be 2:34 before the installation work, carried out an MD5 check. This will Ascaron ensure that once the game itself is not damaged, the other does not officially supported Ascaran UserMods. Also and above all because of the Onlineschummler.

This is to ensure that the game is in original condition.

So if you veranderst something to the game files, then first make a copy of the files so you can later copy them back again with a new patch.
Let Otherwise, do not install the game patch.

And for the even the Itemtype.txt nude patch must be replaced. So copy your original file in each case.

Because of the coach. Since you must already see that you get a for the correct version.

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:26 am 

Hei download

Am currently on the patch, thank you again for your help.
With the cheating, I really meant more the coach, but event. go after the so well.

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:11 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

So far I had not found a working trainer.

And they are at Cheathappends not yet released for the allgemeinhaeit.

But look at spieletipps.de to there you will find everything you need to self-manage to create. This time the links.

Cheats make it all

Tips Kurtz only important page 1

If you want, then I can send you my already modified files for version 2.34. You must then back up only your Origialdateien and into my copy in your game.

If you want your money another, then you must cheat The page 1 read carefully, as you two processes in the value of another must.
If, however, explained just on page 1 at the cheats.

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:14 pm 

Hei

So the trainer for the latest patch I have, not only on Vista, he funzt.
Wanted to screw up with GameWiz money went, but when you save the Games
was the amount of money back again ..
And I see no experience points. What I see is: Still 1.0000 points bite Level Rise
Become times work with Cheat Engine, we'll see how Vista is so clear, otherwise I log
again, sometimes short thank you.

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:57 am 

I have said earlier that you must work two processes.

Warend the game generates two Sacred another process that you can not find with Artmoney.
Whether Gamewiz finds the weiu I do not.
Cheat Engine refers to the process.

This time the instructions:

In order to be able to cheat in Sacred 2 have to know that you are looking for values in 2 processes must. First, in Sacred2.exe and additionally still s2gs.exe (a process running the game generates.

I have my views changed by the application of the codes for two terms, so I attribute points each 250 and 250 skill points can get.

So I can then easily search Artmoney about the value.
But again, I must have two other values.
Each ability has nahmlich two values (einmla a 4 byte number and even a 2 byte number, which must both be adjusted). Both values are found in the Sacred2.exe process.

The other experience I do not because I have tampered with a file so that I get 10 * per completed task more experience . In other words, I get 10 * faster than normal.

These Modifications and How you can find up behind the two links.

Where did you get the coach from? So far I did not have for the new version is found. And the coach at Cheathappens.com is not yet released for all.

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:16 pm 

not Hei
Art Money is my case, you've rubergemalit the coach.

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:34 am 

All klaro.

As I said, artmoney is here not as Suitable as Artmoney not the second process takes place. Probably because it is generated dynamically by Sacred2.

Otherwise, I bn with Artmoney quite satisfied.

P.S. : If you changes with the cheat codes of game tips for the Atei not clearly come from, I can send you my changed files.

For example: I'm still in the starting area on the road, because I really want to take all the side missions. I'm already at level 35 Very Happy .

And I've changed a lot. So I get each order 10X more gold; 10X more experience points, it will be dropped significantly more and better objects, whether weiu, balu, yellow, gold or green, etc.

opponent I may Netherlands United States no more harm, whether magically or physically,.

P.P.S. : Your coach ONLY ON PROMO is coach of the full version.
The only what canst thou do with this coach your character is always a level stage to bring down. are
The full version of this trainer is only for Cheathappens.com and has not yet released for the public.

Sorry.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10
 >> Next