Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re...
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:00 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Aso, but funny is recounted dasschon, imFilmhatte Beowulf least a knife with him when he lugengeschichete this Tolkuhne. Well said, as if beowulf now, Spiderman or the rest of king kong games to blockbuster movies are not exactly the yellow of the egg. other way is better, as long as you do the right reggiseur Darfur has not * the movie hitman aussn bekomm head * ^ ^ #

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:31 pm 

Cain-wrote the following:
aso, but funny is recounted dasschon, imFilmhatte Beowulf least a knife with him when he lugengeschichete this Tolkuhne. Well said, as if beowulf now, Spiderman or the rest of king kong games to blockbuster movies are not exactly the yellow of the egg. other way is better, as long as you do the right reggiseur Darfur has not * the movie hitman aussn bekomm head * ^ ^ #

I was too sweeping to say that now but nothing. It all depends on the movie itself, and of course on the development studio.
The game Narnia, or Harry Potter, some games (not all) such are quite good. 'm Curious to play the Golden Compass. The game is not supposed to be so bad. I have not ordered the books. Then I will see how the film and book of the same, and how far the game has been implemented.

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:19 am 

were indeed to flyboys n game and red baron-the movie, which Anlauft in January, supposedly also be one in development,
but are dependent only flight-sims, and I am surprised the flyboys-game but the detailed

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:02 am 

I must admit that I've since concluded too hastily to all. Are always some exceptions, which, thanks to extra-budget and partly free to bring a full hand what our little girl. And yes, Harry Potter although I only played Order of the Phonix, but was quite good in its very design, the environment and the magic system.

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:20 pm 

I must admit that I've since concluded too hastily to all. Are always some exceptions, which, thanks to extra-budget and partly free to bring a full hand what our little girl. And yes, Harry Potter although I only played Order of the Phonix, but was quite good in its very design, the environment and the magic system. come

Hei Cain
but still at the game the king of Narnia is not like me, not even the control is my case, there was this rush to come out of the house, or of such to get my fall wardrobe is not who I dan still remember that we here in Switzerland 80FR. hinblattern it, what are in € 136 €
I have problems.

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:03 am 

OO hello yes, 136 € for a game god, shoot me xD I was also only the translation of Fr wenns. My condolences! How much for hasstn hingeblattert Beowulf?

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:41 pm 

OO hello yes, 136 € for a game god, shoot me xD I was also only the translation of Fr wenns. My condolences! How much for hasstn hingeblattert Beowulf?

Hei Cain
Just as much, here is standard, funny, the company is about the games which I refer comes from Germany, but virtually all Ebgames.Sind calls to CHF 80 --.

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:18 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Oo do you think the store or download / online providers etc identified, namely, no publisher in the EBGames is, highest Electronics Arts xX But are you really sure with the translation? has set just not worth the Swiss franc but huge! my is bad enough when the € converts prices in DM, then worn in your case 272 DM (80 Fr) xD

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:01 am 

Oo do you think the store or download / online providers etc identified, namely, no publisher in the EBGames is, highest Electronics Arts xX But are you really sure with the translation? has set just not worth the Swiss franc but huge! my is bad enough when the € converts prices in DM, then worn in your case 272 DM (80 Fr) xD

Ne we say the Ebgames is also on the Internet can you find good, before the hies invite different, but will be with us even bought anything (see swissair) fun time. So is 1 Euro to 1.70 hours Friday and one who is called in Switzerland to earn so much, those days are long gone already.

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:42 pm 

is

see it differently, let's say you have earned the bread in Switzerland and lives in Germany, through the implementation of the content is enormous but as for us ^ ^ Although it will hardly anything in South Germany. Seems genuine so that when one moves from north to south, the price shoots further and further into the open! And that Switzerland imported much, I know ^ ^ imported like the country, have three quarters of my NTSC import games from Switzerland, It's great for the most part the stupid customs <<bypasses once directly from North America and boa, 2 weeks wait to customs assessment comb and then to cough vigorously.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next