Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re...
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:15 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Michael B.

Michael B.
I've just shot beowulf Re: general
just on the hope that it runs on my computer, otherwise aufrusten software or announced new computer, then probably more the latter .. Rolling Eyes

Hey Micha

I have Beowulf down thrown from my computer, so who then are sometimes cheats to over jump level, I'll maybe this game back under upload some stress maybe.
Tonidco

'll probably still have to aufrusten, working memory and cpu are just below the minimum requirement, therefore, more favorable come away with ner new cpu and speicheraufrustung,'ve just let out some emails quotation.

Game starts does not even going to start immediately after the desktop away.

. Why have you thrown it down?

Hey Micha
So the controls are misserabel, then comes to bare fist fight against a sea monster, ludicrous, you can with the desktop so that when you, the game did not register starts the game does not, so at I was it was so, even the patch for Vista you can not download without registration, I wonder sometimes where we are here, since Honekker even better, I'm sorry for this Дusserung, but it is so.
My PC can handle this already, is this still what I've read that you manchesmal for longer time without a weapon stand there, because the weapons go too fast Hopps. Therefore not recommended. This is my opinion, much verification has another ne other opinions, but I can live with.

What you write because of vista?
I have xp. is the only game designed for vista? that was me explain why legends of god funzt not with me

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:45 pm 

Aussgelegt for Vista are all new games, but each player also has the information they need to play to data about DX9 WinXP. This may not be so. Vista also calls for even more of PCs from <.

Ahja and only thus, also have XP and was able to play legends of god well, well not at full power, which is locked away for Vista>.

hmm, just occurred, such samples as the game run at the abschmiert I once had to shift. was due to driver. Should look for commands times if you have the latest for the motherboard and graphics card.

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:26 am 

Cain-wrote the following: Aussgelegt
for Vista are all new games, but each player also has the information they need to play to data about DX9 WinXP. This may not be so. Vista also calls for even more of PCs from <.

Ahja and only thus, also have XP and was able to play legends of god well, well not at full power, which is locked away for Vista>.

hmm, just occurred, such samples as the game run at the abschmiert I once had to shift. was due to driver. Should look for commands times if you have the latest for the motherboard and graphics card.

Hei Cain
Did you get time have one done on the home page.
Thanks.

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:05 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Damn did, NEN evil made mistakes, did not properly calculated values, tsk. Well sometimes correct indicated. ^ ^ #

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:25 am 

Cain-wrote the following:
damn did, NEN evil made mistakes, did not properly calculated values, tsk. Well sometimes correct indicated. ^ ^ #

Hei Cain

What do you mean by mistake? When it comes to the jpg?

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:07 pm 

mus oblivion again are aiming new, one of the 70 mods do not do right and is in conflict with the other Re: general .
and I do not find out which one.
But I have both versions.

German, and the English goty. which after being the company for, say which is less konfliktanfallig?

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:43 pm 

One can say that. It all depends on how the mods have been created.
What language is sometimes secondary. It depends mainly on whether want to use the same resources in different mods, or if new items are inserted, whether they intersect in some way with their IDs and so on.

Whether English or German is even less of a problem at first.

There are as well known as Oblivion Mod Manager, which can see out there stood what mods are blocking each other since. This time Link to the NEN Mod Manager

Here is an Article also nourish explained in dealing with the mod manager.

And here there is the Mod Conflict Detector.

Chiao
Michael

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:15 am 

Cain-wrote the following: Aussgelegt
for Vista are all new games, but each player also has the information they need to play to data about DX9 WinXP. This may not be so. Vista also calls for even more of PCs from <.

Hei Cain
This is consistent with Vista only Beowulf can not download the patch without registration, but all you have written about Beowulf must I not right.

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:59 pm 

hm Oo just said all the new games that come out under the title Games for Windows (the top of the booklet cover) are designed for DX10, it on Vista, but have the required data warning mentioned to them about DX9 to play so WinXP, starting in the It exes 2, as with Lost Planet mitlerweie it is autodetect. What the hell, I know they are Microshrott as soon as possible try to assert that they only run on Vista, so yes to any of the new operating systems need to buy new games to play.

It may be that you insinuate that Beowulf is designed for DX9 and one can only patch up play with vista registered NEN? or mean the update patch for vista is just about to get registered?

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:31 pm 

Cain-wrote the following:
hm Oo just said all the new games that come out under the title Games for Windows (the top of the booklet cover) are designed for DX10, it on Vista, but have the required data mentioned it to about DX9 WinXP so to play, start it in the warning two exes, like Lost Planet mitlerweie it is autodetect. What the hell, I know they are Microshrott as soon as possible try to assert that they only run on Vista, so yes to any of the new operating systems need to buy new games to play.

It may be that you insinuate that Beowulf is designed for DX9 and one can only patch up play with vista registered NEN? or mean the update patch for vista is just about to get registered?

Hei Cain
I meant both, there are also NEN patch for XP, unfortunately I can never to find out what causes this patch because I never about this sea monster in the game beyond kam.Werde I install any more.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next