New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Dumb and damlich?
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:18 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Because a misunderstanding has occurred - I was referring to that Дuuerung in the thread that the issue of equal stupidity on the policy and in particular the European Union in the tables is swirled. should be
Of course, every individual is a shame for the illiterate society, reading and writing each and every one have learned.
Is to be able to start with politics nothing is a widespread attitude, but a danger. Maybe not as dangerous in the context of the Confederation, but it is dangerous. Not to participate, if only as an attentive observer and make informed choices to those advancing to distribute the burden unfair. The concept of justice is close Ulich limit only in a public discussion. The reference to these days have become 80 years old philosophers (and sociologists) Habermas may be allowed: Rational decisions of the decision maker makes bedurfen a free public discourse. So learned as that sounds, I am not .... Re: Dumb and damlich?

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:56 am 

Hei wolfwlf

Actually, the fact is that politics has no business being on this site. But it is so, and this I have also been seen in many forums and other surveys, that such discussions and logs usually run differently than so, for what they were meant to be.

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:25 pm 

I will probably also Huten to write something along the lines of party political advertising - even though I have quite partisan Praferenzen.

But if it wants the man, politics is about him with turned up cuff, as it is not political or not political but aufklarerisch to point out that any democratic form of government depends on the participation of the citizens inside and burgers. A beautiful old Spontispruch like who does not defend itself, lives upside is close Ulich more than just a rhyme.

When I look at the efforts of some moral high ground to subdue the freedom of the Internet censorship, this site is subject to their already political - even if that should be covered here. There are enough twisted, to which the making of large Spau to ban such an innocuous page like this one.

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:48 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hei wolfwlf

I agree you're right.
But this can be close to our site, where it could want or like to see a bit of fall were difficult.

So this is just thank God our laws do not.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2