1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Damlich and stupid?
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:41 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei people
So I read so much, about gay marriages several topics swine flu, etc.

Since I myself am Swiss, I stabbed the message directly in both my eyes hurts.
Our new Mister Switzerland Konne Reithebuch neither read nor write right !!!!!
So as the problems posed me some questions:
In what age we are living the? In the 16th or 18th Jahrhuntert I understand it was not. But not in 21st Jahrhuntert.
I've always had the view is already Blode already. have been
So the teacher Reithebuch this must indeed have Blode. Den when I was at school, me a book was printed in my hands, and I had to read what our class, because I could not recite the text. Nothing against (I know not) our Mister Switzerland, but jrgendwie I get problems with such people. Having high event in the bulb. Parents who have coal, but nothing else in the bulb, not even a Vakum.
On the website view NZZ and other Swiss websites were published my contributions do not even equal to or sabotaged.
I have built a lot of shit in school, who has read this already, but I already knew, and write that this is for my later life is very important,
Wen I read this as Mister Switzerland , Mr. so and so, and subsequent events must learn that virtually all written in good German Futzdumm I get are ne crisis.

Post subject: Re Dumb and damlich?
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:25 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Well Nude Mod.
You think so not at all how resourceful illiterate or nearly illiterate, so do not read their writing and weak auffallt.

Replace the problem even the teachers.

And the years go well until it blows up then possibly by a stupid accident. And then starts the whole rear, how can such things happen.

Either replace the so well that it no auffallt, or simply not interested, so that the people must not grou effort to conceal their weakness.

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:18 pm 

Day

Well, there are stupid people, and often stupid in politics. Whether Germany, Switzerland or Цsterreich probably does not matter. I'm not saying that all politicians are stupid, or ih no thought of politics. no, quite the contrary, some politicians are also intelligent, and I can probably say about me that I have some idea of politics.

But there are not stupid people in other areas. I understand that but not, it prevails compulsory schooling and, in any normal school is a Reading, writing, ECTR. taught ... I glaueb simply because these people had no interest turn!

But before I begin about politics and the intelligence of others, to discuss long I'd rather pull back Re: Dumb and damlich?

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:14 am 

Hei Sey7

Why do you pull back? may put on our home page of each, or write what he wants, he should be a member, see (forum rules) violated.
It might by my side jrgendwie seem funny, but whom I was ask my brother to the Internet with photos, even whom this age, we hope finally also to be was some women in the said category yet my lick your fingers to get to know brother, but my brother can read and write.
So please, no excuses, not even for a teacher said. In my eyes, this must be even Blodgett as their school. let greeting
Stone Age.

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:05 am 

Well Nude Mod.
You think so not at all how resourceful illiterate or nearly illiterate, so do not read their writing and weak auffallt.

Replace the problem even the teachers.

And the years go well until it blows up then possibly by a stupid accident. And then starts the whole rear, how can such things happen.

Either replace the so well that it no auffallt, or simply not interested, so that the people must not grou effort to conceal their weakness.

Hei
For me no excuse. With over 22 years remains stupid stupid.

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:20 am 

must
stupid to be, you have to help Wisen only: How old adage says it en.

And macnhe can to help stop better than others. Only the latter fall more often to stop.

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:08 am 

Hei

Since I'm with you do not agree.
In many cases, divisions or so, but not here.
Who you are as verblodet to write or can even read, should be allowed to put themselves in the centuries of 16tente.
I read it was not easy at school, as already mentioned, but in writing and I was a king.
As far as not count it that way. Because there are now for the computer.
Is only the question: who someone can read or write, he should use a simple calculator can ????????

EDIT

I'm really a simple person, or how this is now called:
But for me is still Blod Blod!
Who are you too lazy to learn something, blame is often shifted to others. It does not look happy with him.
I let myself be happy to teach and who I am Site Admin.
It's a setting of each thing I do to me? I'm not talking about what I do with my life?
Everyone thinks so, as our prospective Mister Switzerland, but look for us to Blode.
So my idea:
The Blodgett you are, the more likely it is Mister Switzerland.
And who I will be so many pages to read to get:
If you pay me the inner values that I have not only a problem because many more to come.
And what I jrgendwie on our site have problems, it is not addressed directly to the thread, For what this is actually provided. Also on our homepage, I have to bemangeln up some.

There is also a question: Who did what now I know, for example, something about an egg, I only liked contributions on this egg, and not yet another Mull.
I've ever mentioned jrgendwo that I still keep options open. And I will meet in the next few days.

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:55 am 

Does Nude Mod have, there are areas there does not belong out stupidity, but unfortunately most often cavort there.

In the German Bundestag are currently 612th Let's see how many times it's after the election. But unfortunately not much was allowed to rest.

And then the monkeys of the EU. Me a everywhere. In each country will be the one that changed certain laws, or even re-introduced, whether or ingeniously absurd.

See driver's license class S, which had to be introduced in Deustchalnd first by an EU regulation, even though Germany did not at this class.

And there are certainly more such Dahmlichkeiten ne whole yard.

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:19 am 

Sorry, dear Swiss, you're not here (maybe not that), but if you gramt it or not, could decide their own.

ABOUT politicians complain too simple, but makes himself politically interfering work, and sometimes Дrger Muhe. I weiu what I write. are

Among the politicians, it certainly mauiger people with intelligence, but they are usually fleiuig and shrewd ... ... and they were chosen.

Those politicians and politicians who are active at the level of European Union Mogen, sometimes corrupt and sometimes bad interest-driven, but they are not worthy to package Sun be insulted. A visit to Brussels took Strauburg or better digestion.

In such a heterogeneous structure, as is the EU that means political activity more than in any national parliament, the EU Parliament auuerdem is one of the bestfunktionierenden the world.

Does that sound naive? I weiu, that's not the ... (# 3)

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 pm 

Hei wolfwlf

time greeting, and even what to hear from you.
If you have read my post properly, I have not written about jrgendwelche politicians, but about our new Mister Switzerland. To me it is far to discuss about politics because it takes way or nothing. Politics is not my style anyway.

You are then integrated into the group so that you can download mods.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next