Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:19 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi Nude Mod

To take the issue to at least a bit of stress:

Have you ever over a ball that you could still put off you * LOL *

on my ball like I could do without * grin *

Yes

This is such a thing, I was very happy to have it pretty cushy, I curse the day when I first started me to deal with electronics.

Have now been back 3 flat screen TV, which I should fix. Wherever these people have bought the TV, they were simply told to buy a new one.

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:05 pm 

This is with the apprentices containing such a thing for the company.
An apprentice costs the company less than an average worker in a permanent position.

The apprentices do the same work for much less money.
After three years, the apprentices are ready to go and may not carry. And then have the next new apprentices are on the mat and the cycle begins again.

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:25 am 

Hi @ All

From my wife, I know that an apprentice is in the hospital as a
1 / 4 point, ie, 4 apprentices, compared to a full-time job.
Auxiliary forces are charged as a 1 / 2 point, or 2 auxiliary forces for a full body.

What is made more so ... course trainees ...

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:45 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi

Yes one can do it too. I had actually also to do it, but I still had my shops.

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:29 am 

Have you actually seen once the new regulations for Hartz-IV-Additional Income?
Once again a Ver (pants down) UNG without equal.

The old rule said that one differentiated in accordance with merit, may keep a certain fee. Alone but that wording is wrong, since you do not deserve, but something worth keeping and Hartz-IV as an additional Maunahme. But no matter, but this can affect the moods of the people better, as we are indeed a Hartz, and as such is too lazy to work.

Well no matter. In any case, we could under the old system up to 800-Ђ zuverdienen.
Ьbrig but was little.

Up 100-Ђ was allowed to keep 100%, ie 100,-Ђ
    Up 400-Ђ was allowed to keep another 20%, ergo 60-Ђ
    And to 800, - Ђ more then 10%, 40, were-Ђ.
Accordingly, stagger off the course on Hartz grant of up to 355-Ђ. And 400, a 240-job Ђ, Ђ-were withdrawn because they could only zuverdienen 160-Ђ.
With a 800-Ђ-job (Single, childless tax bracket = 1) were an approximately 680-Ђ. Consequently, it could be 188-Ђ (100, - + 60 - + 28, -) reserve. So much more work for only 28-Ђ more?
(400-ca Ђ 80h/Monat, 800, ca-Ђ 120h/Monat. So that makes 28-40h Ђ for work, ergo Ђ 0.70 hourly wage for the extra work to over a 400-Ђ jobber. )
But now the worst is still alive. 680, - net, - 355, - Hartz Rule Set = 325,-Ђ cost base . This 325-Ђ but are far above the calculated 188-Ђ, so you may keep. Ergo, the difference of about 150,-Ђ will be deducted from the money that you were not received as a rent subsidy. At 300, Ђ-rent, I have, the goods 150, Ђ, which I was now entitled.
(Hope that was not explained to wrong-headed now;.))

What is the bottom line.

800-job = 680 Ђ, Ђ-payment + 150 = 830 rental subsidy-Ђ, Ђ-evident.
    400, Job = 400 Ђ, Ђ-payment + 115 + 300 Hartz-Ђ, Ђ-Mietbehilfe = 815,-Ђ obvious.
I guess you see what I'm saying.
And now the new regime.
(For this calculation I have incidentally included the full rental subsidy, which I personally do not get, incidentally. Therefore, the present here the difference between two sample calculations.
I would have an only 270,-Ђ rental subsidy, as I one for my grou ratios to apartment dwellers. Because it here in the city but is no less expensive 2-room apartments, or currently totally devoid of free 2-room apartments, I live alone in a two 64mІ 1/2-Zimmer apartment I moved before I became the Hartz-IV-receiver.
Anyway, I only get about 90% of the rent, which I personally rather than the contracts referred to 815 Ђ,-in the end only 780,-Ђ means. The only times As an example, represent the ail calculations illustrate the optimum, given what may be the half of the claimants. The other is saved in addition yet.
Ьberlegt not now please, what is a legitimate claim to my rightful 2-room apartment, including the by the Office costs to be paid to move was. The bottom line is software that for the office even more expensive.)

- 100,-Ђ 100%
    - 400,-Ђ 20%
    - 800,-Ђ instead of 10% now 20% (ie 40,-Ђ more)
    - 1000,-Ђ 20% (this is new, and more are 20,-Ђ)
The new legislation only affects people for a job via the have 400, Ђ. But how many of the approximately 5 million beneficiaries have it? How many earn from 5 million in 1000, Ђ but more like 400, Ђ? There are also (rightly, incidentally) favored people, the very low basic income have. Seller, hairdressers, cleaners, .....
But there is no incentive created in the industry, 400, Ђ-jobber a better contract offer. And for the 400-Ђ jobber does not change because the slightest . And who are the Great of the approximately 5 million Hartz IV legitimate.
(However, I think it is good that this scheme those who really do nothing favors not. However, one should differentiate between those who do not want and which , can not, but this is difficult to achieve)

Well, then, I had indeed mentioned before, once again the propaganda in politics

Quote:..
sinngemau: Hartz IV is increased, and because we do that we can the pension contribution of 19.9% does not reduce to 19.6%.

Hmmm, 5 million beneficiaries who receive monthly 5-Ђ more, in making an extra burden of 300 million.
10 million migrants to earn an average of 2600,-Ђ, according to the German pension system is the Durchschnittseinkaommen 2010 in Germany from € 32 003, and get no relief makes 0.3%, in 940mio we save. Remember those up really, we're all rattled by Pisa and can no longer count?
Well, I know already, is what financed by these 640mio in the next year and see the headlines already me. This time . some messages from this and last year's concerns, incidentally, only the reference of Members of Parliament These are not figures to MPs

Quote:..
Now it's official: the members of the Berlin House of Representatives received from 2010 9 . 6 percent more money for their political activity, the incrementing of their diets was broad agreement among the Members

Quote:.
North Rhine-Westphalia State Parliament shall act Diatenerhohung on Jan 01, 2010
At the turn of the charges to be of parliamentarians to 2.28 percent from 9756 to 9979 € / month rise

Quote:.
The bottom line was January 1, 2009 Members 278 Euro, and a year later received 213 Euro more about. Total height of the diet amounts reported to be early next year 7946 € and a year later 8159 €.

So 2009 and 2010, some parliament deputies got ever right 491-Ђ more (without the further ADVANTAGES, such as the increased subsidies for private health insurance contributions by 25-Ђ monthly.) warend they simultaneously argue, a German enough 355, Ђ-to deny his living.
And do not forget, all the perks and Nebenverdienstmoglichkeiten. Just think to the 500 Board, where our former Chancellor Kohl was activity, or Schroders Gazprom connection
on Wikipedia -. Abgeordnetenentschadigung You can read some very interesting, incidentally, so what do because all subsidized. is Kohl and Schroder even require enough light in search entry;..)

And now the next bad news for the workers this message but already 4 months old, has eingebust in their relevance but nothing. . But putting to me here the following question. When he gets to 2 billion per year?
I even pay currently on a voluntary basis the minimum rate for the pension fund, which is not 20, are-Ђ. The same amount paid a the office.
This 20-Ђ, so by the Office, not mine, be redistributed any more. But 20-Ђ x 12 months x 5 million beneficiaries is making me only 1.2 billion. Where are the other 800mio from? we have, contrary to the payments as yet 8 million beneficiaries, or will this make some already counted?
Now, what happens when all the volunteers pay their 20-Ђ also save more, or to the even this 800 ,-be million? I do not even know because they Ьberraschung they have not yet been saved. you need still a reason for the next incrementing, since all the voluntary depositors have come to realize, to have to save here, so in the next year, further GPS mounts ahead of us.

Well. In any case I can think of this, a two quotations.

mourning any statistics you did not even faked.
What you could reply,

can blame all fools, but do not act smart.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5