New Topic Post Reply  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:13 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi people

have since seen on television, the police is your course in this demo for the controversial station even older people, like children have beaten, this is not a good advertisement for your police, including the state.

Question:
Does Germany above all about such a station cracked, especially today, is where supposedly preached by climate change, etc. from above. So many trees just gone.
What I also can not quite understand (it could be possible that I'm too old for this planet), this is preaching Wulff, Islam belong to Germany, as the shit on the cow. But handkehrtum is heard again, there were 8 German killed by Islam. So I look there on your own by not more, will next Thursday to arrange an appointment with a shrink, event. I'm after a bit smarter.
Manchesmal I do wonder in which direction Germany? Peaceful demonstration is with you, as enshrined in our human rights Konfention. So what is this part of your Prugelei primitive state, or your government live by the motto: You are not willing, I need power?

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:04 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Servus
This is with the station simply because they are embarrassed him underground in the city center Building Sites for the tens of millions of release can be sold, and there appear to sense a few people einfluureiche the Grou shops.
And as the day is just now: Who greased good ride good!
The opinion of the simple Burgers interested nimanden here, so the planning and expired quietly.

Islam with the foreign policy and I'm slowly feeling that we (the Germans) have to adapt and itegrieren at home Re: When you go back so really from the sow.

Skar

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:24 pm 

Skar
Hello
This is with the station simply because they will it lay underground in the city center Building Sites free Reimbursement for tens of millions sold, and appear to sense the opportunity as einfluureiche the few people Grou shops.
And as the day is just now: Who greased good ride good!
The opinion of the simple Burgers interested nimanden here, so the planning and expired quietly.

Islam with the foreign policy and I'm slowly feeling that we (the Germans) have to adapt and itegrieren at home Re: When you go back so really from the sow.

Skar

Hi Skar

This is the brutal practice of your country but that does not justify, old people and children? I am fortunately Swiss, but who should I see this thing, I am ashamed for Germany, something could happen does not exist anymore.

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:54 pm 

So I think the police have over reacted a little since, but the Demons had been camouflaged and very aggressive at this time.

As for the station, this is a terminal station was originally heiuen, the course should have left the station to the same side where they are purely driven in the station. And this will now become a transit station rebuilt and expanded. So you get out the course to go straight and to either side and again on the other side.

That will also simplify the shunting of the course, or cease to apply to, as this is no longer relevant field, and thus the course will also more quickly can go. Which also means that more course per unit time can into the station.

But why the station partly underground embarrassed me is a mystery. not enough Wahrtscheinlich building site via ground?

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:16 am 

So I think the police have over reacted a little since, but the Demons had been camouflaged and very aggressive at this time.

As for the station, this is a terminal station was originally heiuen, the course should have left the station to the same side where they are purely driven in the station. And this will now become a transit station rebuilt and expanded. So you get out the course to go straight and to either side and again on the other side.

That will also simplify the shunting of the course, or cease to apply to, as this is no longer relevant field, and thus the course will also more quickly can go. Which also means that more course per unit time can into the station.

But why the station partly underground embarrassed me is a mystery. not enough Wahrtscheinlich building site via ground?

Hi
Excuse the demo was how I saw it first went over the aggressive when police went aggressively before.
You want me now do not tell all seriousness, that these little children and old people were aggressive? Apparently, once the construction is something stopped or delayed. So I have no Verstandniss for something. To old people and children take, so please, had earlier beaten someone my children when they were children, one who had the same can order a coffin, but Express, no matter who it was then ware.

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:10 am 

Well Nude Mod, I must admit that I have not noticed because everything in the news.
In week I have hardly any time for news. Since I get such things only in passing.

Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:19 am 

Well Nude Mod, I must admit that I have not noticed because everything in the news.
In week I have hardly any time for news. Since I get such things only in passing.

Hi

ok. What I like about the whole matter can not understand, is that you old people, children and pepper spray blast your face. Since hoarding on with me every Verstandniss. I liked the name is not in your mouth, but then I get the documentation again not to mind, where was it all together geprugelt, whether guilty or from the second world war. We in Switzerland, are certainly no child prodigy, who was not even something happen with us, I had Verstandniss for it.
Such organs manchesmal come before me just as someone who has a Bittbull, and it says comprehensive and starts this Bittbull without question the command anything up to three non-sitting on a tree.

Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:44 pm 

I have now seen not as accurate. I was using such news but cautious, as is often concealed and more twisted. are

to the building itself is probably little to say. Seems to be a transportation infrastructure project to be the absurd is the cost and already looks like. Now it's already where people protest only when you do that's just the ultimate. to protest against a construction project while it is already executed pretty stupid because I think for now the leaders can not make a jerk overcoat, not even if they wanted.

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:35 pm 

Gonas1
I've now seen not as accurate. I was using such news but cautious, as is often concealed and more twisted. are

to the building itself is probably little to say. Seems to be a transportation infrastructure project to be the absurd is the cost and already looks like. Now it's already where people protest only when you do that's just the ultimate. to protest against a construction project while it is already executed pretty stupid because I think for now the leaders can not make a jerk overcoat, not even if they wanted.

Hi Gonas1

I just wonder: Why can not the people vote with you about not such projects, as with us. Could you pay the taxes out of nothing?
We recently had a vote, via a toilet on the Escher-Wyss Platz 10 million at cost, was rejected by the people. So the issue is off the table. Our Reasoning: A toilet for 10 million, with today's Vandalismuss, as was this look prachtige toilet in no time like a pigsty. The maintenance of software just because Vandalismuss gigantic. Have you really no the rights? Since I liked it and who do not live with free software security. This was actually before that so, or only when you joined the EU since?

I think: ABOUT such projects should have the people the right to vote, the coal is Schlussentlich whether directly or indirectly by the people.

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:39 am 

the following:

I just wonder: Why can the people vote with you about not such projects, as with us. Could you pay the taxes out of nothing?
Did you actually not the rights? Since I liked it and who do not live with free software security. This was actually before that so, or only when you joined the EU since?

No, it used to be that way.
The EU is for a lot of guidelines (eg the direction in which farmers are plowing their fields) are responsible, but most of them are total nonsense. In the form of policy it can not interfere but to my knowledge. Anyway, the EU internal politics to say so much. (I still do not know me I am eligible to vote not as good.)
The reasons for this are that much further back. In Switzerland, referendums have a long tradition. The Germans want to be ruled rather than governed themselves for a long time. Earlier, you could not do anything and now hold it more convenient for you. Many want to ever have to do anything about. Of course, is much criticized by the government, then one chooses just another party. The government has a relatively large amount of power and the citizens only the government has enforced just elections here. Thus, the people must be governed, and not much preoccupation with it, and yet they have some control. to alter
The German policy fundamentally I think in a short time for impossible. The Germans are just too lazy for that matter.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next