Previous << 
1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:27 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Mud wrote:
How did you get the portraits to change like that, anyway?

I'll tell you, but you have to tell me where your avatar and sig came from!

In the model file are different cameras that the game code uses to make each render. For example, opening up your character sheet uses one camera. The UI takes a 'picture' from another camera for the face you normally see. Every NPC and playable race has 3 cameras (the third one is a freeroam that can be placed via coordinates in the code). Part of the plan was to go through and take the female dungeon and raid bosses, combine them with one of the patches that makes them topless, and make it so that their portrait icon was just their chest in a bit of a joke fashion. Unfortunately I don't think the tools available to use support NPC models, so that's not an option. Maybe cata will change there. Any change in the LUA to do it (using the free move camera) would result in all NPCs having a camera angle of that.

Darkepyon wrote:
MegaUpload is being buggy again. Can you make a mirror on MediaFire, or some other such file hosting site?

It's always good to have a backup Re: PervUI 1.2 released! (Last updated: Nov 25th. for 4.0.3a)

I love the tails btw and the tits are a nice bonus :L. The old tails patch that I was using went obsolite long time ago.

Threw it up on mediafire now too. When I originally created the tail at that angle (from the base of the rear), it served a dual purpose. I didn't like the tail that just went straight down when the posture seems to support something with a little more bounce, and the rings seemed to make more sense as a thicker part, perhaps cartilage of some sort or simply reinforced tendons, forming a bit of a bond for the tail muscles to support the limited controlled movement shown in game. The second thing it did (which isn't the case in this model) is the odd bend it makes during part of the idle animation was hidden right in the crux of the arch, causing it to make a very slight dent instead of the bend, and hid it within the arch. It's not too hard to get that back but I'm not terribly familiar with blender yet so I don't have as much control as I did with 3dsmax. I'm glad to see people like the different flavour of long tail.

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:21 am 

jackdaws wrote:
Alright, I have to ask, who is the artist for the Orc/Tauren pick on the social menu in the "Non-Choco" version?

The signature on the image is 'HAG'. It was found on an image site and no further name or tie was included.

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:57 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Niina wrote:
Cant w8 till u post the new patches 4 Patch 4.0+ looking forward to the talent tree one

Hit a few snags for making it an error-free release, so it'll be delayed a bit longer. For the models and such, most people seem resourceful enough to be able to turn it into folders themselves, so until a 100% cata-patible converter is released I won't update it.

In the meantime, teaser screenshot:
Re: PervUI 1.2 released! (Last updated: Nov 25th. for 4.0.3a)

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:23 pm 

Niina wrote:
In your "Vanilla (Usual fare)" edition there is a pic for the Guild achievements section the one on the left hand side (with the NE and Draenei) where can i find that pic?
Ackanime drew that one, you can find their art in the gallery here and even on the art board.

Niina wrote:
also the pic in the "Vanilla (Usual fare)" when u click on the guild tab the pic in the "Guild News and Events"
If it's the one I'm thinking of, then it's done by Hyhlion whose work you can find at furaffinity and deviantart, if it's the NE one, then that was done by Rennes.

Niina wrote:
and the 1 in the friends list
That was asked about earlier in the thread, just read one of my earlier posts here about that one.

Niina wrote:
and the ones in the tradeing window(both of them).
Also by Ackanime (it's one picture normally).

As for the other question, you can put whatever artwork you want in. Just requires an MPQEditor, a BLP converter, and a bit of know-how.

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:58 pm 

In your "Vanilla (Usual fare)" edition there is a pic for the Guild achievements section the one on the left hand side (with the NE and Draenei) where can i find that pic? I'd <3 to have that pic 4 my destop background Re: PervUI 1.2 released! (Last updated: Nov 25th. for 4.0.3a) also the pic in the "Vanilla (Usual fare)" when u click on the guild tab the pic in the "Guild News and Events" and the 1 in the friends list and the ones in the tradeing window(both of them).

Ty Re: PervUI 1.2 released! (Last updated: Nov 25th. for 4.0.3a)

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:12 pm 

How did you get the portraits to change like that, anyway?

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:14 pm 

Hey man, I loved this patch but would I interest you in making a 3rd version? One with more pics like on the active quest log? See the problem is im mobile and often in public places with little privacy so the current version could get me kicked out so I would like a version i can swap to so that doesn't happen. Something more sexy and less erotic =)

Eagerly awaiting reply =)

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:46 pm 

Superguru946 wrote:
I love this interface change so much, but I'm having a tiny problem, When I put the file into the cache folder everything works fine, but if I delete one or two things with MPQ editor and use the same method to put it in the cache folder and rename, it will never load and the game will always overwrite it, im not sure why this happens, I'm not 100% familiar with MPQ editor, do i have to do something other than just deleting a file/art I don't want and then closing MPQ editor? Is there maybe another way to pick out an icon/backround or two I don't want? Any help would be appreciated!

Currently you'd have to make sure the attributes file is updated anytime you change a file in the MPQ. This is done through Operations -> Change Attributes.

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:26 am 

This might sound odd but with something like this that changes so much with the folders is there a easy way to undue the changes if needed?

I ask in a situation where if a friend or someone is over and watches me play it may be best they don't see my game with certain mods i use >.<

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:16 am 

corinlee wrote:
AWSOME!!! thnx so much for this Re: PervUI 1.2 released! (Last updated: Nov 25th. for 4.0.3a) first time user, so i only have one request...

can u add in some nude character skins? preferably all of Dyables mods from this thread (ur gonna have to copy/paste to ur web browser bar at the top of ur browser... srry :/ ) :

[4.01] 9races breasts / (7races+NPC)Smooth nudes(11/15/2010)

plz add these patches Re: PervUI 1.2 released! (Last updated: Nov 25th. for 4.0.3a)

also add some new loading screens... dunno if u did or not but i dont have any... uhm... preferred LS... :/

Yeah, as Zilem said my edits deal with interface stuff. There are a handful of loading screen edits, nude patches and so on around, so I just made something that gives the UI a bit more flare and interactivity. Simply a different niche that was kind of empty.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 >> Next