Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:15 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

gallo112 wrote:
sorry prolly a dumb question but i can't get this patch to work with 4.0.3 im thinkin maybe im doing something wrong is it possible to get some assistance i have been taking the file from the folder in the DL and putting it into my data/cache folder but upon login to a character nothin changes.

You'll need to rename the MPQ file to one of the existing MPQs in the Cache folder.

SoundCache-3
patch-base-oldworld-13154
patch-base-oldworld-13286

You'll probably want to backup them (just changing their name slightly is enough), and replace them for 4.0.3a patch. Afterwards it'll depend on what is currently in the data folder.

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:29 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

crashes for me about 10 sec after loggin in every time Re: PervUI 1.2 released! (Last updated: Nov 25th. for 4.0.3a)

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:15 am 

please let us know when your sexy back grounds are up for download.

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:23 am 

MegaUpload is being buggy again. Can you make a mirror on MediaFire, or some other such file hosting site?

It's always good to have a backup Re: PervUI 1.2 released! (Last updated: Nov 25th. for 4.0.3a)

I love the tails btw and the tits are a nice bonus :L. The old tails patch that I was using went obsolite long time ago.

Re: PervUI 1.2 released! (Last updated: Nov 25th. for 4.0.3a)
Re: PervUI 1.2 released! (Last updated: Nov 25th. for 4.0.3a)

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:30 am 

NaughtyMal wrote:
please let us know when your sexy back grounds are up for download.

I'll have them out for release with 4.0.3, along with Archaeology pack.

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:09 pm 

Popo14666 wrote:
'Evening
This is proving to be nonfunctional for me, having attempted all the methods put forward in the initial post aswell as those within the thread. Has this been the general case since the implementation of 4.0.3a (13329)? Or would anybody else have any suggestions?

Thankee

If you're using the MPQs 'as-is', then perhaps trying to rename the MPQ as other, existing, MPQs in the cache folder. Otherwise you can try repacking it again and see.

Tarantuz wrote:
Now if i am using the MPQ extractor and getting the interface folder do i still have to replace the MPQ file in the cache folder?

If you're wanting to patch it via MPQ, you'll always need to replace one of the files in the cache folder. You don't actually have to unpack the MPQ unless you're merging it with other MPQs. Arohk has a good screenshot of how to do that in his topic.

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:51 pm 

tancients wrote:

In the model file are different cameras that the game code uses to make each render. For example, opening up your character sheet uses one camera. The UI takes a 'picture' from another camera for the face you normally see. Every NPC and playable race has 3 cameras (the third one is a freeroam that can be placed via coordinates in the code). Part of the plan was to go through and take the female dungeon and raid bosses, combine them with one of the patches that makes them topless, and make it so that their portrait icon was just their chest in a bit of a joke fashion. Unfortunately I don't think the tools available to use support NPC models, so that's not an option. Maybe cata will change there. Any change in the LUA to do it (using the free move camera) would result in all NPCs having a camera angle of that.

Does in model file are the cords for the camera that game uses for us to play in 3rd person?

I say that cause if we do a gnome > other race the camera is always lower, making a gnome > draenei use almost all the center screen

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:37 pm 

I would say a "something for everyone" approach tends to just drive more people away. Weirder fetishes are best kept in a compilation specifically meant to appeal to that fetish, since those who aren't interested are just going to be turned off by it.

And a straight guy sure as hell would get turned off by seeing a male tauren jerking off.

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 pm 

Patch works great my dreanei looks so sexy Re: PervUI 1.2 released! (Last updated: Nov 25th. for 4.0.3a).

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:13 pm 

It's something I'd done some work with. There's a possibility of releasing a full version in that vein, but it's a bit of a ways off.

Cool, Will keep an eye out for it then. ^^

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 >> Next