New Topic Post Reply  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:57 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Is it possible to replace any unwanted pics with ones of our own choosing? While the fetish or "something for everyone" pics can just be removed, I'd like it if I could put my own picks in their place.

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:19 pm 

I love this interface change so much, but I'm having a tiny problem, When I put the file into the cache folder everything works fine, but if I delete one or two things with MPQ editor and use the same method to put it in the cache folder and rename, it will never load and the game will always overwrite it, im not sure why this happens, I'm not 100% familiar with MPQ editor, do i have to do something other than just deleting a file/art I don't want and then closing MPQ editor? Is there maybe another way to pick out an icon/backround or two I don't want? Any help would be appreciated!

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:15 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Still has to replace one of the MPQs in the cache folder. Outside of a third party program it is unlikely anything will load under the previous conventions.

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:24 pm 

New version up. Time to eat turkey.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:32 am 

I have to agree with Mud, while I don't begrudge people their preferences there are some things that I just wouldn't, personally, want to see or deal with (my sig has an example Re: PervUI 1.2 released! (Last updated: Nov 25th. for 4.0.3a)) and rooting through to find those things is more work than I'd prefer to do. That being said, I do like the look of most of the stuff though I haven't d/l'd it (mostly for the aforementioned reasons).

It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
-Carl Sagan

Futa is gross. That is all.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:21 pm 

sorry prolly a dumb question but i can't get this patch to work with 4.0.3 im thinkin maybe im doing something wrong is it possible to get some assistance i have been taking the file from the folder in the DL and putting it into my data/cache folder but upon login to a character nothin changes.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:38 pm 

AWSOME!!! thnx so much for this Re: PervUI 1.2 released! (Last updated: Nov 25th. for 4.0.3a) first time user, so i only have one request...

can u add in some nude character skins? preferably all of Dyables mods from this thread (ur gonna have to copy/paste to ur web browser bar at the top of ur browser... srry :/ ) :

[4.01] 9races breasts / (7races+NPC)Smooth nudes(11/15/2010)

plz add these patches Re: PervUI 1.2 released! (Last updated: Nov 25th. for 4.0.3a)

also add some new loading screens... dunno if u did or not but i dont have any... uhm... preferred LS... :/

Avatar: edited pic of Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet from Dr. Comet

site: http://kurumi.sakura.ne.jp/~kemono/html/colors.htm (note its all in Japanese so if ur using google chrome have it translate to english)

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:05 pm 

Mud wrote:
I would say a "something for everyone" approach tends to just drive more people away. Weirder fetishes are best kept in a compilation specifically meant to appeal to that fetish, since those who aren't interested are just going to be turned off by it.

And a straight guy sure as hell would get turned off by seeing a male tauren jerking off.

Hmm, easy enough to remove and upload another version I suppose. Is there other stuff that should be removed as well you think?

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:31 am 

OMFG MAN YOU ROCK!

Thank you! this is retrieving the meaning of play wow for me.

Elune may bless you.

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:19 am 

A question out to redaxle, TP and the like:

Is there a way to have a player model use a set skin in the model itself? Like how the NPCs are setup currently. I'm currently unable to find the API call-to function in order to 'pick' or 'put' a skin on a custom model that is loaded through the lua. Although, models loaded that way do still work even in 4.0, they're just white.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 >> Next