New Topic Post Reply  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:43 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I have to say thank you! I love these mods and as much as there were parts of forras mods i did not like i still missed them when we couldnt use them anymore.
The only thing im trying to figure out right now is on my screen, mostly when they wear robes or the newer style of belts that look like wrestling champ belts that the underside of the belly where the hips are clips or leaves a gap in the geoset. is this normal right now or do i have to play with my mods to see if some are clashing? I love these mods though and any help if im doing something wrong on my end would be greatly appreciated to enjoy them fully! Cant wait to see too an orc and tauren one even Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

Thank you so much for these mods though!

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:41 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

OMAGOSH NO WAY, i wasnt aware of nude mod during Forras time so i missed his preggy patches, bin hoping for somone to do some since i came across this site, TY <3

Voter wont work, I vote breast and ass mod ontop of the already preg draenei ;D

Amazing start out work, i can wait to see what level you bring this to next! (hopfully much later stages of preg, breast/ass to go with it? >.<)

Last edited by on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 am 

crono-trigger2 wrote:
All your negative feedback has been from people with litlle or no posts and basically just lurkers. These mods are amazing and unique since nobody else makes them. Feel proud for making something awesome that nobody else does and that many enjoy, some people are just being inconsiderate.

>.< look whos talking u have only 1 post

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:37 am 

nice Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:31 am 

Absolutely fantastic work Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

Slight pity that doesn't work with other body adjust mods Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

Anyway thanks!

Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:20 pm 

Hey, this isn't too bad. I think has only been tried once so far and it was a while back. Good work so far and kudos for doing Trolls as one of the first few.

Boob + Butt enhancement packs are always welcome. I still use Stalgondo's fine enhancements for Orcs and Trolls almost a year later. Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:37 am 

I 100% love your mods, the fact they improved in about 18 hours was insanely impressive to me and i am sure just about everyone else. But that is irrelevant, the fact of the matter is you made mods because you wanted to give something back and you achieved that goal and surpassed it by a LONG shot. Your mods first off are the only ones of it kind that are still functional. The fact some people have issues with your personal preferences is his/her own problem, don't like his mods make your own and stop whining IMO.

Your mods are amazing, i would hate to see another modder with such skill and a such a quick learning curve get discouraged and quit due to some request in the form of "its not good enough" its honestly more of a mind game to get you to think these are improvements to your patch when MOST of it is just people sneaking in request. the only issue you ever had was the robes clipping, and within a few hours you had that fix. Brilliant modder, one of my personal favs. would hate to see you live stride and die so quickly on nude mod

BTW ALMOST FORGOTZ...the pony tail extension on draenei female is SO insanely sexy o.o couldnt play without it now

Last edited by on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:31 am 

Trollpaxton wrote:
Yay, troll mods! And nice ones, too. These are great.

If I can make some tech suggestions, it looks like the belly disappears when you look at it from the front. In order for it to look as 3d as the rest of the model, the normals on the belly probably need to be adjusted to match the new geometry. Also, WoW in general relies heavily on texture to "sell" the 3d, so for maximum effect a custom skin which is brighter on the top of the belly and darker and on the underside would probably look best. But yeah, it's a lot of work. Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!] Maybe someone like Redaxle can help you with the normals if you aren't sure how to edit them (I don't know myself). Maybe I'll look into the skin, actually...

thanks that means a lot, ive always been a fan of your work =D. I love ur troll faces btw ^-^

"Its not an adventure if someone doesnt faceplant"

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:31 pm 

noooo dont quit modding, we love these mods =)

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:07 pm 

And here comes big bad patch 4.0.1. to ruin the day...

Loved the work and everything, but I just found it recently ^^;.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 >> Next