New Topic Post Reply  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:05 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I'm sure there are respectful model fans around here but it often seems like they are just a swarm of "hay can you make this exactly how I want it?" It makes me feel bad for those of you that make them. My honest recommendation is the same as what some others have said: just make the ones you want to make, and to hell with requests. I can't remember the last time I took a request, and it has helped my sanity tremendously.

(BTW your fat dwarf chicks are awesome.)

Edit: Vulcan, that wasn't a real request as it was something I was planning on doing myself eventually anyway. Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

Last edited by on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:24 pm 

VampireKiss wrote:
On the contrary Belf is my favorite, also, your new sizes have really grown on me. I currently have all my male models as your pregnant patch.

Thanks so much! Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

O.o how did you do that? i'm a bit new to that

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:06 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

The Chubby models look more... Muscular... Than the do chubby, in my opinion; other than that, great work.

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:57 am 

@Marshal, I did a bunch of file replacing with Redaxle's Male->Female swap problem is I started running into animation crashes. I tried eh? Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:37 pm 

so why not expand? making a variaty of different and new mods, ppl will notice, im sure Zilem and Trollpax had rough starts but they kept going and they've left their mark on moding

Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:28 am 

kiwi388 wrote:
haha thnx i did trolls first since theyre the best =P
Yes. Yes they are. Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:54 am 

rofl... ask for good comments and u shall recieve apparently, well the public has spoken, (for the most part) and like the guy 3 bars up said, do it for yourself not just the ppl, and let satifaction be your own reward

keep up the good work hope to see you continue and improvments to this mod Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:17 am 

Don't be discouraged, you learn the most from mistakes, more than you'd learn if you did everything perfect the first time. Just keep at it and you will get better... Nobody becomes a master overnight.

The "mistakes" people have been pointing out with your mods are the same mistakes I've been making again and again with mine... It's really easy to miss things or just give up and let things stay "good enough".

The WoW Model Viewer issue is an issue with my tool (or an issue with WMV), not your fault. I haven't really put in the time to figure out how to fix it though so it's going to be that way for a while...

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:09 am 

Some of the models look strange when wearing clothing, a robe for example will not stretch around it but have a hole gap. At least a Festive Purple Dress did this for me. There is a slight issue with crashing some of my cohorts have claimed, and I have crashed once while using the mod, not sure if it was the mod doing it though.

I'd like to see individual race mods, so that I don't have to make all females preggers, just some, but that's just me. Hoping for a tauren one, too, if possible.

Otherwise these are great and very unexpected. Many thanks!

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:01 am 

Very nice. You should consider making generally chubby models, too, with more meat all around.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15
 >> Next