New Topic Post Reply  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:17 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Update - 17/11/10

Please note that all my model edits no longer work with the latest patch, I will try and get them working as soon as we work out how to get wow to load custom models, if it's even going to be possible.Hey all,

Please call me Ry :) it's my preferred alias, but I had to choose another name to make my nude mod account because I had to have 3 or more characters in it :(

Here is my little collection of Patches :D I hope you all enjoy them, feel free to leave comments :)

Fire Dancer - patch-D - 3.3.5 Only
FireDancer01f
Updated 17/06/10
This edit changes the fire dancer that you see when you use the Brazier of Dancing Flames.
It is based on my Draenei Smooth Tail edit, I altered the draenei texture too so it was higher quality.

Fire Dancer Edit - Updated 17/06/10
Screenshot1 - Screenshot2
Download

Troll - patch-Q - 3.3.5 Only
T02p
This is my Troll edit, the troll model is built completely differently to all the other races I've worked on, and it made it a pain in the neck to do anything decent to it.
So in the end I copied the breasts off of my Night Elf edit and tweaked them a little to fit the troll body.
I also have rounded the feet a tiny bit, and also have fixed some proportions I thought were out.
I'm sorry to say that I had to remove the earnings, as there was a issue with them and the conversion stage of the editing, the ended up looking horrible, so I removed them.

I have never done a edit using this method before, so please let me know if there are any issues.

Note: The textures used is Zilem's, Credit goes to him for those :)

Troll Edit
Screenshot1 - Screenshot2 - Screenshot3
Screenshot4 - Screenshot5
Screenshot6 - Screenshot7
Download

Succubus - patch-R - 3.3.5 Only
Updated 26/04/10
I noticed that there was a request for a succubus model, for a long time the default model has been bugging me, so I decided to edit the model to my liking. I have been working on this over the last week, I'm pretty happy with how its turned out, only thing that is bugging me still is the groin seems to jut out once the model is animated, in the Idle and Fighting animation. If anyone has any idea how to fix this, feel free to let me know :)

The Clothes on the Clothed succubus is a modified version of the Bloodscale set.
Comparison picture - Images taken directly from blender, so only the main body is showing.

Naked - S08j
Clothed - S08jc
Note: I used part of Paleboy's Blood Elf texture, credit goes to him for that :)
Note: The textures for the Naked and Clothed Models are not interchangeable, as the models themselves are different, with different UV coordinates (texture mapping)

Succubus Edit - Naked - Default Hair - Updated 26/04/10
Download

Succubus Edit - Naked - Hairstyle 01 - Updated 26/04/10
Download

Succubus Edit - Naked - Hairstyle 02 - Updated 26/04/10
Download

Succubus Edit - Naked - Hairstyle 03 - Updated 26/04/10
Download

Succubus Edit - Naked - Hairstyle 04 - Updated 26/04/10
Download

Succubus Edit - Clothed - Default Hair
Download

Succubus Edit - Clothed - Hairstyle 01
Download

Succubus Edit - Clothed - Hairstyle 02
Download

Succubus Edit - Clothed - Hairstyle 03
Download

Succubus Edit - Clothed - Hairstyle 04
Download

Succubus - Alternate Face Textures
on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:32 am, edited 87 times in total.

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:17 pm 

EstonezZ wrote:
Yooo while testing your human model I have noticed some problems with shading. There's a straight line going right under her bust under which the rest of her body is shading differently, also her crotch looks like someone has put a sticker there. I dno maybe it's my fail PC, but there's a screenshot.

Re: Ry's Patches [Updated 14/10/10]

Ohh and by the way, were the breasts on your preview any different, cos I think they looked better there? oOI think I found the cause of the groin issue, and it was something I did, well, more the to point, something I didn't do, lol

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:16 pm 

Thank you Zilem

Zilem wrote:
The Texture your edited looks to be Swfitlippen'sThank you for that, I've edited the front page to indicate as such.

Zilem wrote:
(Didn't this come with a Bloodelf Model aswell by mistake?)This patch doesn't have a BloodElf Edit included, I've not done one yet :P

Zilem wrote:
but I think the Nipple texture mapping was shrinked a little too muchI can kinda see your point :) I'll look into it shortly.

Zilem wrote:
I think the breats needs to be 10-20% larger
yukii wrote:
but i kinda agree with that size thing, as they could be slightly bigger.I also kinda agree, they could do with being a tad bigger, I don't want to go overkill though. I'll have a look into it :)

Zilem wrote:
they all looks good, but they all missed something at the rear end, aka the Butt/Ass
im not talking about a bigger Butt/Ass, no. im talking about that it's sexy shape (cleaveage) is missingIve not done any edits apart from the breasts and groin on any of my models, I do plan on doing it all, but I thought I'd just do bits at a time, so I don't wear myself into the ground again, It should get done in the future :)

yukii wrote:
at least from side view they does look quite flat. (and perhaps lackin a bit of gravity effect too) :?I must admit, I don't quite see it... lol

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 am 

Keeps praying for a long tail Draenei edit/version... Re: Ry's Patches [Updated 14/10/10]

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Zilem wrote:
Also thats one of the reasons i have my Files inside my Zip Files named something like patch-X.MPQ
to make it as simple for the user as posible ^^
(as some people might not have the Logic knowledge needed right away)
I've thought about doing this, but I think I'll leave it till I organise the names of my patches so they make more sense.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:16 pm 

I added a few more screenshots for the human and draenei model, a friend told me that the screenshots I first put up didn't do them justice, and that I should upload these ones. Hope they look a bit better

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:50 pm 

Thank you :)

I have a request for some specific BE hairstyles, and I plan on getting around to it soon, but it probably won't be till next weekend, I spend big hours on my edits because I set high standards for myself and because I'm still learning as I go.

I enjoy it so much that I completely loose track of time while doing my modeling or texture editing, 20 hours can pass and I don't even realise it. So as a result I've been getting hardly any sleep, lol.

I know I'm new here, but I've been working behind the scenes for the past month on various models and textures, and because of my lack of self control I've been getting next to no sleep, lol.

My friends are trying to convince me to not do 3D modeling during the week, so that I get some sleep... lol, we'll see :P All I knows is I'm very tired, lol, slept for 13 hours the other day and I was still just as tired afterwards, lol.

I'm going to try and learn some self control before I run myself into the ground, so that I can still do the things I want to get done, more hairstyles for the succubus is on the top of my list to do, finish my draenei model and I have plans for doing a female human model too :)

I will try my best to get things done relatively quickly and often :) I enjoy the work alot, and It's a real motivation to see my work is appreciated :D so thank you all for the feedback ! But I do want to start getting some sleep ! hehe

P.S Any constructive criticism is welcome too :)

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:07 am 

Aye! Fortunatley my tastes are the same as yours Re: Ry's Patches [Updated 14/10/10]

Like requests are all well and fine but he's probably busy on a few things planned already.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:07 am 

RickRollRickRoll wrote:
The focus should stay on improving the models before altering them in various proportions, if at all.

There are longer tail and breast enlargement mods already on the forums btw.Very well said, that has been my focus all along :)

RickRollRickRoll wrote:
It is much easier to please a broader amount of people to have fair sized breastsI make all my edits for my own benefit, so I make them to my taste, I just share them with the community :) I think you'll find most modders do that too. If someone points out a area that could be improved, and I agree, then I'll do the changes, such as moving the nipple, enlarging the pigment around the nipple on the humans, and making the Night Elf breasts a bit bigger (still to do).

RickRollRickRoll wrote:
Making them overly large changes it from a tasteful nude mod to a single fetishI agree with this too.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:24 am 

The troll model is so very close to perfection imo. I use a couple of redaxle's updated models, but your troll is so above any competition Re: Ry's Patches [Updated 14/10/10] I would love several tweaks though - as slightly smaller breast size. Regarding their shape, well, they look AMAZING with clothes/armor combination, but a wee bit unnatural if naked. Maybe some experiments and little tweaks with the size and the shape would do! (this regards all of your edits by the way) Maybe some real life references would help!

So another couple of requests are getting tribal family jewelry back into those sexy ears Re: Ry's Patches [Updated 14/10/10] and that annoying footstep bug. I've noticed that sound of steps is bugged too, so you hear only one step at a time for both feet, like the footprints, which both show simultaneously at one step (hope I've explained clearly enough). Other HD models don't seem to have such things (like redaxle's draenei model, for example). What causes that one huh? Maybe some higher-ranked oldschool modellers could help on that one!

Suggestions, suggestions!

Ow and I'd love to get some newer textures, with more accurate nipple graphic, tweaked shading on the breast and the crotch areas (texture-wise) and some pubic hair maybe. I know you're not into texturing stuff yourself, but maybe someone could try this for you? I think there was a Kannibale texture pack for trolls, maybe that could be adjusted to fit properly your amazing model! Re: Ry's Patches [Updated 14/10/10]

Anyway, that's a lot of demands and I don't mean to insist on doing all of that stuff. It's just my humble opininon how you could greatly improve your already amazing edits!

And again many many many thanks for your troll model! I hope it only gets better soon!

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46
 >> Next