1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Oh Herie
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:41 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello people

So I really do not like to talk politics, but today I got to read in the magazine look, look like this was who we were save Switzerland as the Greeks had, as it read various options, ranging from : incrementing
Mehrwersteuer, currently at 7.6% us, at least 11%.
Delete the farm subsidies which increase control, and the like.

Now I wonder, however, as it ware, who we were first starting at the EU? Since we were saving many millions. Nevertheless, we were not in the EU, Switzerland must pay diligent EU funds, and not just to what we have of this? NOTHING!
Greece has this disaster on themselves. Thirteenth / fourteenth month salary, where it is to? AHV 50 years, and this is not just to have, AHV jrgendwo read 95%. After the death of the AHV - reference is, or was not paying the adjusted, no children or whose wife got busy on AVS. Very funny country, has to be said because I had you as AVS - live cover.
Grichenland will remain certainly not unique. In the starting holes are indeed already:
Portugal
Spain
Italy. And which must, or the EU should help? Question with whose money? If a private shops are sailed, one that was stuck in the folding mill.

I was and am still an opponent for the EU - Accession of Switzerland, and who is now the changes of the EU so considered, I must say that one who renders a vote today, when several opponents proponents will go to vote.
What I also have to think why do we have to Erdolvordernden countries development assistance, so you can see where the money goes out everywhere, not only then, should find it true in the population.

Your € has been taxed in the mean rate of 1 €, previously 1.70 to 1.40 .- Fr .- Friday, which not only harms Germany.

Post subject: Re Oh Herie
Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:58 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

I farge I already know where the still hinfuhrt.
With the current crises, the other EU countries are also weakened substantially, and then makes Greece such a thing. drag
But instead of all the people in the same direction, all officials and other Persohnen go in the public service in a general strike and paralyze the whole of Greece.

And then there is a clause in the EU Constitution, which states roughly that no EU country for the obligation of another EU country has to pay.
And what do the EU countries?
Right, they verstouen against their own contract by helping Greece.
And it is difficult to see if this helps over all Greece for a long time. Some befurhcten that the district is only shifted to the rear.

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:17 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

I farge I already know where the still hinfuhrt.
With the current crises, the other EU countries are also weakened substantially, and then makes Greece such a thing. drag
But instead of all the people in the same direction, all officials and other Persohnen go in the public service in a general strike and paralyze the whole of Greece.

And then there is a clause in the EU Constitution, which states roughly that no EU country for the obligation of another EU country has to pay.
And what do the EU countries?
Right, they verstouen against their own contract by helping Greece.
And it is difficult to see if this helps over all Greece for a long time. Some befurhcten that the district is only shifted to the rear.

Hi

Since I am totally agree with you. And who pays the whole Mull?
The so-called middle class. Just look even a country that has no middle class, just poor and rich, as will work out anything. The banks refuse to help even to this day Greece, this has a reason.

Yes, the EU, which is an association for themselves, set up rules, but not themselves bound by it. Today, you really need no more war, to take over a country, Darfur, the EU's enough.

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:23 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

So, the banks also participate in the millions, but not so large conduct.

the following:
However, we are not even in the EU, Switzerland must pay diligent EU funds, and not just to what we have of this? NOTHING!

What are paid for because that amount, which Switzerland is there? And above all why.
If I'm ncht member of the EU, why should I pay to the EU? What morons sit with you because in the government?

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:37 pm 

Hei

Also not in the EU who we are, we still have to pay EU - funds.
Before I forget: Who actually chooses for you the Federal Council, at the time it's Merkel? Or?
Selects the people of this, or does it just internally as ours, where we at the Federal elections have no say? What I incidentally find shit. We should like America and other countries can choose our top gurus who are to dan for life simply because if they do then what, or not. Senilitatshalber, or age reasons we have for the removal of a Federal Council also no say.

What I really wonder about even years, for what does such a small country like we are seven Bundesrat?

Yes, many countries do not know that we also EU - have to pay contributions, for which, unfortunately, eludes my knowledge, as the EU have so much geruhmte curved for Switzerland has never been a finger. Besides taking our coal in reception to these dan again with open hands out the window to throw.

Also, the regulations, we have to please us by the EU can be very funny!
I think I have long known that this can not work with the EU. So I do not know a single EU - the country, is doing well, not even you Germans do not get me wrong, I have nothing against the Germans, but even against the EU.

The disaster over Greece, it should make it easy for us Swiss, with a recurring EU - agree 100% NO vote.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:36 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

In Germany, only the elected parliament.
The Federal Council shall be composed of the members of the provincial government. So each state is determined from the state government members, reprasentieren then again in the Bundesrat, the individual countries.

The / The Chancellor (in) is not elected directly but is provided by the strongest party in each case (ia). So currently this is the CDU / CSU. This then presented their candidate is elected in general, also because the candidate has also containing the most votes, because the party usually also fully stands behind the candidate.

After receiving the candidate by the Federal President, the certificate of appointment and ready.

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:32 pm 

The help with the intelligence arms Greece idea is definitely a shot in the oven.

If things continue as is then to Portugal, Spain and Italy turn kurtz with such a support and then it goes on and on until every state in the EU is faced with ruin.
Who is it still helped in the EU, no one because no one has more money.

The Greeks now have to tighten their hold times girdle and not always close cropping of the full do, that was never good long time.

Greece belongs out of the EU and when, after cleaning out belongs to the Verschlimmbesserern in Brussels, the water head is far too grou and only devours huge sums of money.

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:30 pm 

Hei crazy69

According to statistics is also Irrland. Merkel wants your so mentioned that you defend the euro, come what may. I'm actually surprised that it did not come much earlier to such a chain reaction.

Only recently I read jrgendwo, not comply with the 27 EU countries to EU standards 24th
Also, we Swiss are not thrilled that the price of the euro has fallen so low, only we are lucky because we are not schuld.Nur that prevents some people (politicians) of other countries no doubt about the vices of Switzerland, our troztdem banks for millions € buy, just the price of some of Mazen to keep stable.

Instead, the Greeks are now happy, no, now on strike, demonstrated and rioted, which the state now does not really help. They've literally like the aforementioned in clover lived. Just imagine Just imagine 95% entige AHV payment, without being taxed on these still have to, and this is still about the death. Who do I look at our system, because I get the same tears.

Many countries think that Switzerland is a cash cow, but our resources are limited, we were certainly help anyone who we were in the shit.

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:16 am 

hi

I'm curious how it goes

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:03 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Nature
hi

I'm curious how it goes

Hi natural

In principle, the chaos actually already pre-programmed. But I did not paint the future so black.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next