1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Oh Herie
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:01 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Skar @
To Federal President to be necessary to be at least 40 years old. Habs over sets me shcon, but I am unfortunately there but ncoh too young * lol *

Do you want something interesting about our Lena see (the star of Oslo), or reading?

If so Click here.

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:59 am 

Hi moder

Yes, the good Lena. I like really the only song that you sang in Oslo. I gonne you that you won in Oslo.

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:02 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Yes, I think the song is not bad either, although their (Australian) English, but pretty gewohnungsbedurftig. But it is a nice girl and I gonn their success. And for Germany it was once again good, possitive make headlines at home and abroad.
Well, now they want to bring into Filmgeschaft yes, it is something behold.

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:42 pm 

Hi moder.

I did that on the emir Federal President also about it some thought.
But I'm not old enough, and secondly you have to work within the sher Parteihirarchie already far up to times to come into focus.

Before I could work so far up, I was rather lost in the shark tank.
I am just too honest for this pool.

But the Bundestag was so rich already. Bundestag four years and you had for the rest of your life is outdated now.

Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:09 am 

oOder 10 years (two terms) parliament, that Minister President. Then your pension is safe.
KLA is that you can say The pensions are safe. Yes kla for the politicians already. I expect eh no longer rent. I have one if possible before then emigrate as soon as I either have enough money or am too old ...

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:33 pm 

Hei moder

That's good. Yes in your politics much ..... e Scheme is built. Now you have indeed Opel again fall under the arms, where does Merkel that money?

Doing so Opel've helped before, said yes, the entire amount paid back again, now again? Very funny. And Dan is not even sure whether the work place will remain.
It is like new elections, as promised everything, but in the end these promises will be met by less than 1%.

We here in Switzerland so the old days of airline Swissair, once helped, then price Lustig. Swissair ware also become something like a barrel without a bottom.

I can now say with certainty. We had a vote in the nearest time EU or not, 95% sure I were not more likely to me.

About 3 days I've seen on TV and the Internet, get back on the State €, only this state is already so bankrupt, so what is the this?
I follow the EU and € with great interest, but about which I am not convinced, everything Mull.
Unfortunately I can not just writing what I think so long, and whom this website belongs to me, otherwise task nude mod wahrscheindlich not in five days.

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:56 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

As far as I'm all in memory, never had received the money really because it's always come to delays and stalling tactics on the part of General Motors.

This're cracked up all the glue language at that time.

Who weiu now because what comes out. A entgultige endscheidung's still like nciht, but it seems to be rather the case that the financial Surety is rejected.

the following:
Unfortunately I can not here just writing what I think so long, and whom this website belongs to me, otherwise task nude mod wahrscheindlich not in five days.

Why can not write here your opinion in? Schliemann Ulich is also available in Switzerland, the freedom of public opinion.

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:24 am 

So Nude Mod,
I have to say that the Swiss Rgierung is not exactly blessed with intelligence:
See here:
http://www.blick.ch/news/schweiz/weder father-mother-yet-to-officials-say-the-future-parental-148 276

So that's a stupid sense I have never experienced even here in Deustchland. are

But stupidity with the Government, unfortunately, everywhere. Wiso Schroder else could a gentleman or a woman at our Chancellor Merkel?

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:34 pm 

Hi

I've never claimed, and still talk to you because I do not for sure.

Only about such stupid things you can laugh smile only, and does not cost us millions.

What you can see here is this: our officers are, who they already do such Blodsinn, not really at full capacity. They lack work.

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

So the cost to the millions can come.

If they do these feminists and all documents in the public and private area mpussen be adjusted, I would rather non-thinking of what to expect the Дmter.
Ail the internal documents for official use must be adapted and re-created. All recent to be replaced, and all the old ones are collected and destroyed.

All documents and forms that can be issued to the population, for example, Application forms must also be re-created so dear Will not know what that costs.

What does the work and unausgelassenheit terms, one can quickly remedy the. are
The building is intended nor working. using Imagine as Mrs Merkel on building a sledge hammer must einzureiuen to a wall. Since it was handed to laugh.
But for security reasons should the construction company abschlieuen a good insurance who weiu what else the Merkel nor destroyed with a hammer to?
The Fuu from work colleagues, the head of the foreman, because they are wrong with the hammer, seeks his own head, because you, the hammer slipped from his hand, etc.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next