New Topic Post Reply  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:01 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

As far as hats works, thanks but when I sat on the footstool comes in a yellow exclamation mark flat with NEM sorry I'm new-looking but with such things

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:10 am 

Hi Foxtrot125

Since you have that installed incorrectly or not at the right place. I have with me: ArchiveInvalitation and Cosmetic_Compilation_ XXL_Omod and stuff on it.

Will look. You will also need the matching Scriptextender, and you know yes, you have the game then run the Scriptexdender?

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:23 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi!
Do you only have the German or the English version installed?
In the German version, only the ESP was about it, everything else is in English.
So, first install the English version (for the full mod) and then the German version (for about the translated text).

Thanks
Mercury

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:47 pm 

Jop I start with the script texts, I'll just steps by step go the folders thanks so far Re: Oblivion Claudia's little secret

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:12 pm 

Have everything reloaded on it what do I have left in oblivion mod manager? or is there something of automatically instaled

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:22 am 

Hi Foxtrot125

Esp. Files you do not have to make about the Modmanager. translated only in the games file Hackchen. Who do you obenerwahnte the Cosmetic - install file, you must activate these via the Modmanager.

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:19 am 

Well now have just blod on the yellow field gegeiert ^ ^ minutes after 2 wars past and likewise thank you Re: Oblivion Claudia's little secret

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:07 pm 

Hi Foxtrot125

Well have to say there are better mods than just this, especially since I know she is not ready.

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:36 pm 

Well, I uninstalled once the mods are going nid and simply do so on ma gaze Re: Oblivion Claudia's little secret estrus is also quite Although I have no good because for some reason the spladder efects if the woman is but maybe you can not have everything

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:39 pm 

This is so far only the first part of Claudia's little secret.
Unfinished it is only in the sense that the quest will continue in the second part.
Incidentally, is now a crossover with another adult mod in the works. :-)
(I love crossovers)

@ Foxtrot125
If I understand correctly you have installed the mod, complete (including the textures / meshes folder from the English version) and still have in the same place the yellow triangle with call sign, yes?
You can search for you so if you want to have sex with Lisbeth or Han. Do you have both the yellow triangle?
If so, try to sometimes wait a while. Usually runs a Sexanimation when you sit on the stool. If not for some reason goes, maybe the quest continues normally runs when the animation is over.
Otherwise you can just try it with the whole Modmanager Claudia's Secret to move downward. Perhaps you have other mods with animations with this mod are not compatible. When Claudia mod loaded last, there should be no more problems.
Otherwise, I, unfortunately, a fall of much use.

An adult other mods I can recommend to you of course especially Sexlivion for Girls.
Thanks
Mercury

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next