1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Nudecreator down again?
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:22 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei people

Meadow looks, has already nudecreator problems.
Time a question:

Weis actually anyone of you how long nudecreator already exists? My brother was there once an active member.

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:46 pm 

KA. is
are down as often as the existence of one does not speak Re: Nudecreator down again?
Long as a nude mod in any case, but Darfur could be said to us that we exist in a long piece. Very Happy

Am because even reported, but almost never online, here I find what I need anyway, so why wander in the distant if the good yet so near? ;.)

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:00 am 

Hei Bloody_Kain

That was good. So to be honest, I think, is rather slow, what's going on there, so everything.

So my brother had with the first provider problems, but only once. The only thing what he did changed the middle of the year of the contract the provider, since we are actually always ON. Besides, we were hacked again times.

The above still the members have surprised me a bit. It's like life. Whom I liked in a pub, and the Ture three times to whom I want in, I'm looking for me a different pub.

I can vividly imagine that this is not just for members also uplifting to click so often ineffective.

I actually have nothing to do with nudecreator, but still wish you success, and you get your problem under control again.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:25 pm 

The above still the members have surprised me a bit. It's like life. Whom I liked in a pub, and the Ture three times to whom I want in, I'm looking for me a different pub.

The isses! Since I from the beginning in the pub nude mod (and vorgangerseite) was, so to speak, this is my favorite bar, so I am not registered with nudecreator.

And to be quite honest. Here are super nice mods, admins and members. A great forum where you can get help with almost everything (even in an emergency to me a good lunch, I like magic * g *) 100erte and not forgetting a huge, good selection of nude sotierte for modes of play.

So I find something great Re: Nudecreator down again?) And to get something upright is not as easy as the nudecreator. But I wish you much luck with them even though I have no hat on.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 pm 

Hei moder

thank you for your time compliment.

Still something to pixelnude nude mod.

When I told my brother when he had denounced the homepage at the end of August, this was for me not so easy to overwrite the site to me, so I had written you that nude mod conclude at the end of August . had

since my brother in those days, the domain and everything is written up, it went to Swiss law, to the so-called copyright, do not know if this tells you something.

Here they are with us in Switzerland is very, very accurate. Had a lot of paperwork including Teleongesprache do. Who should be running such a site just to lift his ass before it's too late, and did not have to rely on others.

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:22 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Too bad that you are not with Nude Mod live in Bavaria, where the copyright is then synonymous with the brewing law, and thus were allowed nude modbier brown. Re: Nudecreator down again?
(A magic potion of Madel makes Nackel!) Re: Nudecreator down again?

Well, I'll Stuckfruhen times fast and then to make Apho before the close;)

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:35 pm 

Hey Bloody_kain,
I always thought I'll do the Nackel and the beer just makes it even ;-)
Yeah, Bayern again * g *
What do you think eiegntlich time taken by the forum members in the next year?

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:22 pm 

Hei moder

The idea of a meeting of our community ware certainly not bad, just had to raise this differently. Had to look for your post again. Who do we want to do something we should open a separate thread for this.

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:55 am 

Hei Bloody_Kain

I prefer light beer. I also take on more blondes.

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:41 pm 

Light beer? Blondes? Then you are probably the type of ore is to take Angel to devil inside?

Well, like heists so already?
Oh Oh alcohol alcohol, you're my enemy I am looking well, but in the Bible written, you should also love your enemies. CHEERS! Twisted Evil

I stand not on beer, but I also prefer blondes ... What the reason may be that? Re: Nudecreator down again? Re: Nudecreator down again? Re: Nudecreator down again?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next