New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Darfur it was able to attract nciht with beer.

I can not already due to health reasons.

A community sounds quite interesting, but the implementation is very significant because a key point. Since we are still over g naz Germany and the Schwiez are distributed.

The website is Nudecreator I think since 2003 or so. That's right I can not say it.

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:55 am 

Hei

Thanks for the notice about nudecreator times, had no idea.
Both of us had even opened pixelnude as nudecreator's a long time was down.

Then there is actually nudecreator very long? But what I ride in the same context in my pear turbid who one is been so long, you should still have many things to learn, or not? Since we both are still better.

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:50 pm 

Now the exact details at Nudecreator I know not.

Since I am a bit over asking.

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:31 pm 

Yes, NC has been around a long time, but was to subtract the time where our HP was down, it is perhaps only the half. Re: Nudecreator down again?

I think I still know of very, very early, was from the time of nude patches.de, for *. info, etc. I think about 10 years ago. There was even a time I had activity as a moderator until I uberworfen with the admin there, and had then founded my own HP with dopamine (former best friend).

And I belong to the very old in this show business.
@, Still know the user Tron? Mr. Green

@ mod nude,
you have a nice solid community, Keep it up. Re: Nudecreator down again?

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:01 am 

naja eig am happy here and reading your contributions.

Must have to work unfortunately so much cooking, but always like to come to the site.
Sorry that I write here so little of anything.
She is starting to down and doh is not bad

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:06 am 

Oh yeah, cooking. Since I can well understand that you as little posting Lador.
I even 5 weeks internship in ner restaurant kitchen hi9nter me, I will be looking like that. Very Happy

Meanwhile, I cook nurnoch for me and if I have guests, but cooking in ner Groukuche as often as I've already thought consider writing because I actually quite enjoy cooking ware, probably no good for me, unless one puts me in ienem take a versuchskuche try experimenting where I can. Very Happy Re: Nudecreator down again?

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:04 am 

Hei Mognoss

I need you to be honest and say from my heart: I had the problems that you have had up to now, and event. will again get, I closed the site for some time.
Nothing against Nudecreator, I did not know why, but the host that you have on your decision below is not the yellow of the egg. (Experience). I wish you that your time for at least 3-8 years of peace had.

Hei Lador.

No problem. Whether you have a lot of posting here or not is not really relefant. As long as it is meaningful contributions, and that you fulfill yes.
Unfortunately, I'm lately not much here but it is there for a reason.

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:36 pm 

Mognoss
Yes, NC has been around a long time, but was to subtract the time where our HP was down, it is perhaps only the half. Re: Nudecreator down again?

I think I still know of very, very early, was from the time of nude patches.de, for *. info, etc. I think about 10 years ago. There was even a time I had activity as a moderator until I uberworfen with the admin there, and had then founded my own HP with dopamine (former best friend).

And I belong to the very old in this show business.
@, Still know the user Tron? Mr. Green

@ mod nude,
you have a nice solid community, Keep it up. Re: Nudecreator down again?

I have to give you right. In this area, I also belong to the old.

With nude patches I started in 2001 with game-ed, then still tusoft.de.

The time and at nude patches.de. Info I had also noticed from the start. And then stop later nudecreator. That you have but a page operated by dopamine, which I did not notice. Dopamine tells me a little, but a website is new to me. I always thought you had always done with the website Domochevsky together.

And I ballerinas Tron me only by name. From him indeed the stamen SF1 nude patches. But so directly Tron I do not remember.

I must confess that I was very lazy about writing and more passive in the forums.

So right off we went with me only when the subject had opens up about Oblivion.

And what the community is concerned, we give all of us Muhe that it remains so.

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:53 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hei

I had seen then as a right rush has prompted in nudecreator. He also loved this site. Since there was so much I know about this Hooker - mod, has made also for female chars.

Not to my brother in late December 2009 he is back here, and I am greeting you all. Laughing, he has written, he does not hope that he had fewer members, whom he is back, as before he left.

And in this sense yet Mognoss.

Thank you for your compliment about our community, so I see this as a compliment. For us, it's too loose, and this should continue to remain Sun save

NEN So people still evening, tomorrow I am not present.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:37 pm 

@ Nude Mod,
yes that would be dying already, but we never will.
Is now a provider before changing again to us hope that we will finally have rest times. And yes it was a compliment. Re: Nudecreator down again?

@,
Yes the weiu I still have really written only occasionally. Tron was the hero but at the time was that he had made the first and nude patches for Tomb Raider AOD, there was not a game I think he has not cracked. Could it really have time to pull my site, the admin of nude patch (Mac) at the time was pretty excited, yes those were the days. Mr. Green

Domochevsky I have known since 2006, he revealed himself at his first post as a possible partner, and alone so as to lead a project is always bad.

Now once asked so general, it is about all I erwunscht with you Write? Yes it has no competition in that sense. Nude Mod you may also write to us with contributions, all others do it anyway even (occasionally).

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next