1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: nude patch pages
Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:42 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi people

I'm not sure which member once wrote: In order advertising, and we are not on Google to find practical.

Is that which does not Google regards Sun I typed in Google the title nude patch pages on what I had?

We are on the front page of the fifth review. So yes, this is sometimes not bad, right? Nevertheless, I do not care product, either on our software listed on Google or not.

To be even one may mention:
We had our side not long online as we had in a short time, it not a month went by about 300 members. Where to software may mention that said 300 members of active, only 15 members were in the forum.
I see with the best will not see why I need a elllenlange membership list, only to increase the value of our site. I know not whether you know how to do this? (Value of our page).

And myself give us Muhe always something new to do. So we can expect activity of unidentified something in our forum, especially since I see that such persons are very active on other pages. Since I was raised but the same question: Why not us?

To our forum rules will be changed nothing.
There are, to my surprise very clear differences. Since we only have English-speaking members, but even this endeavor somewhat active in the forum to contribute. Such members often do I turn freely after the first review.

I am sure that active members cope with these rules.

Post subject: Re nude patch
Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:19 pm 

Especially in the first year we so often sabotaged and sometimes even the Forum database was shot down, that it may sometimes feel dirty the air.

But the sabotage and the spambots are gone we are lucky to zero.

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:42 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Especially in the first year we so often sabotaged and sometimes even the Forum database was shot down, that it may sometimes feel dirty the air.

But the sabotage and the spambots are gone we are lucky to zero.

Hi

Yes, and once I shot idiot on our own. Sorry, will never happen again, also was not intentional.

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:17 am 

Hi Nude Mod,
I was using Google. Have since also said that one can VERIFICATION which search terms are often entered in Google.
And I meant it when nude patch or nude patch types, you will not find the page. nude patch Page is one of the terms, entered very rare.
* Wink *

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 pm 

Hi Dark_Nature

No problem, and this is already correct, come on depends on what you type in google.

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:27 am 

Hi Nude Mod

If, however, also depends on which search engine used when going from www.alltheweb.com in the advanced search and

there nude patch Page (without ) is entering her when I read about anything on the 131.Platz for the terms found.

Just because Google is the most used search engine it is in the top 10

Not to say that I have something against it's just the main thing is to do a list and will be shown, that's my opinion.

Good front face is better but I'm watching at all if they have what I can find, so be the one which has what the other has not.

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:29 am 

Hi Nude Mod

This is also correct, because what you write. But as already mentioned, I would also be no matter who we were not standing there.

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:36 pm 

Hi Nude Mod

Habs do not read about my mustard also wanted to add.

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:12 am 

I'm trying to follow this discussion with a translator site, but can not seem to grasp the main point (something about google searches for nude patches). I did see there was some discussion about English speaking users.
As an English language I am not posting enough member? I try to submit nude patches each time I make a new one, but that is not often as I prefer to work on games that others have not patched, or to make something unique.
Very Respectfully,
fleet

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:20 pm 

Hello fleet

This discussion had only something with search words and searching with Which machine you were found.

Around any more it did not go I hope it could simplify something.

Greets Nude Mod

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next