All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:43 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

So 8 TB is getting full, I think sometimes extremely difficult.
Since the patch on it had to be unpacked at the best and all the videos are still coming in HD quality.

I'm curious, when the limit will be reached.

If I remember, I currently own 2.4 TB of total memory, of which approximately 1.4 TB still free, no plan how to own is to get full (only with videos and nude patches) then 8 Re: Another thing to Nude Mod

I personally fear there is more strength, when I think of the cost of electricity. A server that operates 365 days a year as a permanent power-hungry. Well, a normal server needs to do less than a normal PC and in Switzerland, the power may not be as expensive as in Germany (?)

So for my part, I have every confidence in you because sometimes lean and relaxed genieue back and the show Re: Another thing to Nude Mod

much more than Re: Another thing to Nude Mod , because you need no longer say yes! Top class!

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:20 pm 

Dark_Nature
Hi you,
8TB? which is pretty much .... And supported at the moment only 10GB? Really? with so many Npatch only 10GB. Thought that it is a bit more ....
Are not quite as large as I thought.

Hi Dark_Nature

A TB is about 953.95 GB, as is so in all such data carriers removed the physical memory, otherwise it was so 1000 GB.
Yes, there can be do very much.

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Dexter
So is getting full 8 TB I think sometimes extremely difficult.
Since the patch on it had to be unpacked at the best and all the videos are still coming in HD quality.

I'm curious, when the limit will be reached.

If I remember, I currently own 2.4 TB of total memory, of which approximately 1.4 TB still free, no plan how to own is to get full (only with videos and nude patches) then 8 Re: Another thing to Nude Mod

I personally fear there is more strength, when I think of the cost of electricity. A server that operates 365 days a year as a permanent power-hungry. Well, a normal server needs to do less than a normal PC and in Switzerland, the power may not be as expensive as in Germany (?)

So for my part, I have every confidence in you because sometimes lean and relaxed genieue back and the show Re: Another thing to Nude Mod

much more than Re: Another thing to Nude Mod , because you need no longer say yes! Top class!

Hi Dexter

I have the happiness that I live in an apartment where the current in the interest rate is included. Since I kame in € per month just maintaining at 16 €. As you have already mentioned correctly, a PC eats more power. For me, yes the problem was that I VDSL - have access, this is indeed with Bluewin - TV and thus does not run the server.
In addition to that I was classified as a private person, was so indeed is not right, so I had abklaren only this time, as they are with us a bit peculiar, but we have freedom of trade, which, as I am informed in Germany is not the case, unless this has changed in the meantime.

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:49 am 

the following:

As I have understood, much goes with our php system is not what is actually on another website.

Hi Nude Mod.

So much is already possible, the art is the best mod in the Inernet found Re: Another thing to Nude Mod . And that's the Coast of the hour.

One can only software without looking past the crossing. Everything is unfortunately not possible.

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:27 pm 

Hi

No problem. I found a new chat room. Event. I'll see you this in the next few days. Large and sub-forums in the chat. We'll see.

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:09 pm 

If this is kompatiebel to php, I'm always ready.

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:18 pm 

Hi you,
it's worth it? I may from time to time in it, but I never meet someone ...
Siet her sometimes in the chat? Not that I'll ever see about ... ;.)
* Wink *

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:27 pm 

Hi Dark_Nature

Yes, we are now and also in the chat, I finally had some time with the chat. And all for enriching our side if feasible, is made.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2