Previous << 
1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:08 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi

Thank you once, it looks like it has addressed plugin, OBSE did I mention the newer version on it. So I'm fishing for 4th at Level 24 Mage Level The fire ball I find rather weak, even on fireball IV

Which opponents give the most points? I have been to several times in areas where the stranded ship is heaven, until now there gave the opponents 380-400 skill points. But you need to level 25 in about 180000 points to skill must be a lot enemies.

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:44 am 

I only need 38 000 or so XP at lvl 36, has no idea how you get to 180000 oO
380-400 XP pro enemy already high class, much more will not.

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:47 pm 

Sky light with quote
I only need 38 000 or so XP is at lvl 36, no idea how you get to 180000 oO
380-400 XP pro enemy already high class, much more will are not.

Hi sky light

Sorry, I have one too many zeros, again seen by now there are 20 000 points on level 26

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:11 am 

Hi people

So who do I get the sword Soulflayer, I have to find a lever to Top almost to stop the gas. Can anyone tell me as a friendly way, will be this lever.

The chief guru is indeed behind the bars as soon as I go through the border after that he Ture throttle. I've been stupid and damlich searched, nothing found.

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:33 pm 

You need to keep approximately 4 spaces, there is the lever. So I thought that was just a pity that I am vorbeiegschlichen of spiders. The time I had ...

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:38 pm 

Hi sky-light

Thanks, now equivalent to the next Mull. A switch 4 round depressions. Who do I print the switch lights up a trough. After that, nothing. The head guru is truly a hero of God. Behind a Ture, and just wait, so I actually prefer to play without a companion.

What is going on with the illuminating dump up, which goes so very quickly. And since I only see a switch. Tells you as well as equal a workaround?

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:39 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

The room with the drawbridge? Since I have no idea, never tried self habs. There are 2 other ways through this. I'm just running through, time has given me loose. The others are possible from a lift in the other direction to jump Rueb (abbreviation)

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:21 am 

Hi sky-light

No, not this. So just before you come to this soul sword. The Obermakker directs you so, because magic traps. Left, right, straight ahead. Then you have to throw him down the activation stone. Then you come into a room with four round circles. The Obermakker waiting behind a Ture, because that is yes to. And in this room are four round circles in the ground. Ok, whom I term the beta switch lights on a circle. I figured as long as I have to jump off the lights circle all 4 circles, or do you put on it since what?

Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:53 pm 

Hi people

Soulflayer.
Actually I thought we had a few more members who also play Nehrim. It looks like I have since made a mistake. Maybe my question is not understandable. So different:

Once one has thrown down the second crystal could be positioned so that the Guru both crystals in the bracket, I go down the stairs. Then I will like a nocturnal creatures opposed.

If I put in the indentation, to the almost scraping begins to shine on this. Beta term but the switch I, and attracts the figure on the platform lights up, burns it. Meanwhile, the guru is behind a transparent Gittertur that ofnnet not.
Ok. I killed the nocturnal creatures once, got a magical keys, so I can start anything, because nothing found in my inventory. So this figure teleports so back and forth. Below is yes, the hall with said sword. I once printed this switch I, then twice with tcl through the magic barrier, since even arket was still up, so it had to nocturnal creatures have something to do with the magical barrier down. Have views in Nehrim forum after the question was placed there also, unfortunately, no clever Antort out as usual so in so many forums is

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:40 pm 

Hi Nude Mod

When I played Nehrim, there was the last 3 patches not yet, I do not if anything has changed in this respect somewhat

I have it solved.
When I met the light-shy creature, I have draufgedroschen as long dis them shine began .
Then I went to the switch near the closed door and got this beta account and lured the creature to the seemingly light cone.
This was burning it in the light cone and I'm on it hit on the creature until she was dead.
Then I taken away the socket wrench and Ture near the switch open.
When the Ture was open, is my damlicher companion through and I was led to the Soulflayer.
Then came a Videsequenz and it continued with new exploits ...

IMPORTANT:
This is not CHEATING except TGM, otherwise it may be that a trigger is not paired, and the quest in bucket! is
(eg if the light-shy creature will not be killed, as described by me.)

I hope it helps you more ...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15
 >> Next