>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:18 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi people,
for all who are interested: will

Dragon Age DLC Song Lelianas soon ...

At E3 today was surprising to download content Lelianas angekundigt song. The following is already known to:
The player takes the role of Leliana, a vocalist who hears in a criminal ring involved in political secrets
is. They were accompanied on a risky mission in which she is their mentor Marjolaine aside. It does not
long as they noticed that she was involved in a game of intrigue, which they can not escape just by her beauty, charm
or their stealth. The only way to get exposed, is to kill or be killed too.

The download, which is likely to on 6 July 2010 to appear, including:

- The Adventure: Explore Lelianas dangerous past and why they are about all the Chantry
- a unique Reward, joined the transfer into Awakening and the Origins campaign gives

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:23 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hey not evil ... 'm Always consider writing to find out more about the companion. Wherein, if one with Leliana friends or even a relationship comes in, and learn the story already is even later Marjolaine. Hm, so one has witnessed it were only the end of the story and now follows the start Re: Lelianas Song (Dragon Age DLC)
hope it will not so expensive .....
Anyway I like bards;)

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:40 am 

Thanks for the message.

Then I'll keep an eye stay for this DLC.

Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:39 am 

What I always found stupid that is the DLC, according to Bioware already offer some hours of gameplay, for example because nothing Wardenskeep max hours 1h Ostagar also is quick.
But then come thick is because they protect the items like the sword of star metal Similarly Wachterrustung and is pleased to be gerustet well in Awakening but then you might as Nackig Re: Lelianas Song (Dragon Age DLC) DLC items are not taken over by Awakening, we are lucky gibs jtzt a mod for it.

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:09 pm 

Hi truedaysleeper.

Could you please specify the link?

For me that was interested too.

I have also geargert that I am the sword from the DLC Wardenskeep could not take over.

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:57 pm 

Hi,
2 mods I know who use it to make possible DLC Items in Awakening.

1 DLC in Awakening Awakening and Fixes
http://dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=874

2 DLC Transfer To Awakening Patch
http://dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=883

Maybe because it was for you ...

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 pm 

Thanks .

I'll test soon.

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:48 am 

Yes this, with the DLC and not take over the addon myself discouraged the addon to play at all.
And as always, you are what something with regards to a support table, the small victims, pah but there is no fix mull or something ...
But apart from that ... What do we need for all the good items? I've played the main game on nightmare and found it just right Challenging ... Equipment with even better it would be too easy or so back?
That being said I'm the type of person who wants to have it all. And all the promo items, far too many ... Get out of it so nen few.
Ui then I remembered this ^ ^, has jmd the Xbox version and Promo Items? Because then we could replace it or * g *
* wink *

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:44 am 

Hi people

So this DLC, and etc. are not my thing.
For example, I immediately bought Oblivion on the release date. Then, when Shivering - Isles came out, also on the release date.

Shivering - Isles I've actually only risen because various mod only run on who you have installed this add-on.

So how old is Shivering - Isles? I've never played through this, and I will never play very wahrscheindlich.

Me it would prefer new ones came out of a game sequels, such as Mull as the DLC in Dragon Age, the games actually give no relevant meaning. Kampf
The Dark Brut, and to obey to a good German or an ass is so not my style. And then the Mull as Lileane, or how the chick is called continue playing is Mull. And then who you really but once something is playing, one soon becomes clear that such extensions will only be made to collect coal.

This is so also in The Witcher. An extension is not relevant for the game, all completed quests.

I think it is good that is made here in our forum on it, but as indeed has already written a Member and practically everything in fast forward within 40 minutes to solve.

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:57 am 

Well, at least in The Witcher is an advantage.

These are free.
Snd Auuerdem as quite interesting fan mods with it the very few times take hours to play through.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next