New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Dragon Age Originds
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:48 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Do the DLC finds good or bad? I had the DLC with the Golem equal to start with this because I've got my Collecter edition.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:51 pm 

Let's put it this way, some DLCs are already made interesting.

Especially if they fit in well with the action of the game. is

Others you can not smoke in the pipe, such as DLC, which brings only additional gifts into play, as this Feastday Gifts.

HERE times a list of all officially obtainable DLCs for Dragon Age.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:44 pm 

ZainZyklon
Do you find the DLC's good or bad? I had the DLC with the Golem equal to start with this because I've got my Collecter edition.

Golem from the CE? So I'm here, the normal edition and had 2 DLC's. A golem named Shale and the Blutdrachenrustung for DA: O and MassEffect2. However, I had seen the golem never, because I wanted to make the Quest more until later, but never came about and only then a break was announced Very Happy
will look at me, but let the DLC's, DA: O I will now play through before finally times. is

Others you can not smoke in the pipe, such as DLC, which brings only additional gifts into play, as this Feastday Gifts:
wrote the following.

Since I can only agree. If Mafia 2, there was help to me also 2 DLC's. Once outfits and then cars for the garage. It does not bring real benefits. Actually looks more like it, as falls the people nothing better to go to a customer on fishing. These special DLC's had just as good can embed directly into the game.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:34 am 

Have gekuckt loving little and I found the Re: Dragon Age: Originds DLC

Re: Dragon Age: Originds DLC

just like what Hammer Perverse things you can do with the nail of the Drago Bideller Makeup Studio mod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:49 pm 

I have DAO only risen last week, but also with many DLC's, so here was again a lot of money spent.
I am sorry to say that the quality of the DLC's wish to leave bad but by the way, since the running time is measured by the price but is rather short.
So I have, for example, played the witch-hunt, with my Lv 24 Sorceress. The boss has indeed some resistance, so spell certain combinations are not effective, but he was ruckzuck flat. I was disappointed because the whole thing took just over an hour.

The Golem I have also got to buy the games. Here I have to admit honestly that I had it to me for 1600 points (13,50 Ђ) is not purchased because my expectations were at the other DLC's significantly higher.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:18 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Little witch has written the following:
I am sorry to say that the quality of the DLC's wish to let Ubrig being evil, because the running time is measured by the price quite short.

Honestly, there are about all reasonable DLC's? So I mean where the price is justified? Reminds me of the time Pferderustung for Oblivion, because the gamer community has also cried out and the zurrecht.
Call me old fashioned, but I thought it was still great, as AddOn's been published about the games, as one had at least something for his money Very Happy
The only DLC's that I found really interesting were the mappack for Defense Grid, said being as these were mappack, which had just dubbed as DLC.
What was it really with Shivering Isles for Oblivion, which was considered the AddOn or as DLC?
Well, I must now beat all the DLC's time for DA: O look at whether to be excellent, because lot of money for 1 hour Spielspau does not sound particularly promising.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:51 pm 

Hi Dexter.

So Shivering Isles for Oblivion is a real add-on, unlike Knight of the nine.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:36 pm 

Have Dragon Age Witch hunt by, well, can not say by only takes 15 minutes ^ ^ (7 or 8, it was your cost)
What I really liked were the 2 companions.
Is quite nice because you do see some ne tips, and if you like, together with his lover, then go away.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2