1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Killer Games
Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:52 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei dark cobra

So our two contributions actually belong not in this thread, but this time we leave here.
My brother has opened a thread about cheats.
In our forums there are two very important rules.
First:
No spelling mistakes to criticize no matter what kind!
Dan Cheats: Who is someone her for a cheat for a game ne request, no matter what game, we did not hear or read what cheaters get're for Дrsche.
We're all human and make mistakes. My brother has opened this page to peacefully discuss with the members, and this was supposed to stay that way.
I am aware that I am somewhat confused manchesmal write. But let's face it: we do not all?

OK: These two contributions will remain in this thread, and continue with the so-called killer games.

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:45 pm 

So that change with the sudden I can clear up eventually.

The text box where the new contributions are written has a fixed width.

The text field is in the forum itself, where the contributions are dynamically displayed, but the dependence of the resolution of the monitor.

On small monitors, the vinous form as shown on wide screens with high Bidschirmauflosung.

Also, because the text field is usually smaller than the text box for displaying the numbers.

This may be unlucky breaks are coming hal in the lyrics. Even if there are something longword.

So van therefore can this problem to technical reasons, we find darn nothing else.

@ Nude Mod.
The woman who shot the murderer of her child in the courtroom has, I believe even get lebenslanglisch.

But I do not exactly wieu, that was before my time.

Otherwise, would I say anything more on this subject, because I talk about this stupid killer games just annoying.
Chat With 80 Jahrige people who know do not even highly likely, how to turn a PC via a subject of which they know nothing.

But it is always in politics. And what it comes out, we all know. Nahmlich only mist.

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:33 pm 

the following:
Hei Sey7

have read your post a bit amused, so amused because you do not write for the new generation, for 80 Jahrige.
Since then but I ask myself: Why in the Television discussion soon about the living dead so-called killer games.
Since I'm who I am sitting at my PC and TV'm running, I get so much with.
I think to myself that such and are for me more than the Goths, the talk on TV about those games, do not even have any idea how to install a game,
let it rip.

Yes, I'll give you quite right in that respect.
Have you heard? Our politicians want to give players with high potential for addiction Modern Warfare. From 18.
As always, was to be threshed Word of warcraft .... I play WoW and also give almost addicted to time, I also addicted vielleichtw ar to have been his. It can happen in my opinion just like that, and people should help you, you may initially get away slightly from it. However, that's another topic.

But wow 18? Because 14,000 players from 11 and a half million are addicted? (Can that be the figures do not, I've only noticed half) I ask myself, how stupid our politicians really are? The developers have had problems zimlich that one such a game as large a quantity (12) to make accessing, now do our politicians are upset by the bill? That will be impossible, otherwise Blizzard probably take some legal action.

In the end nothing happened but eh! The sytem is pretty good in Germany, I will not accuse the father of the rampage, but he had not had the gun in the bedside table ware, one if possible, nothing happens!

Okay, the perpetrator REALLY WANTED Anoklaufen he had been given a weapon and illegal. is

In nachhinen say much, but it changed nothing.

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:24 am 

So that change with the sudden I can clear up eventually.

The text box where the new contributions are written has a fixed width.

The text field is in the forum itself, where the contributions are dynamically displayed, but the dependence of the resolution of the monitor.

On small monitors, the vinous form as shown on wide screens with high Bidschirmauflosung.

Also, because the text field is usually smaller than the text box for displaying the numbers.

This may be unlucky breaks are coming hal in the lyrics. Even if there are something longword.

So van therefore can this problem to technical reasons, we find darn nothing else.

Thank you, on everything I did not want to even out. Then it has something to do with irgendnem technical details of the Forum, as one in other forums now and again encountered.
To owes you answer me now diesbezuglich any more because I never had in mind what Bose. (In all other respects I NEN brother, dyslexic, and a mother with massive problems ail spelling, therefore I was me two or three times not over others their writing, mock malicious. I ask for, at most, as you might understand even his interlocutor, too. Re: Killer Games )

@ Topic Killer Games:

One should these discussions about flat nationwide bans slowly place but certainly times in the files. After all, it seems that some of the older generations, for example Bosbach of the CDU (and how this heiut criminologist but still), now view it can not lie only in the Games.

Sometimes you should first make a proper picture of the matter before it falls a verdict. Darfur, but one had any reservations (whether negative or positive) first do the back and forgotten.
Who of games such as CS is approached with the idea already, it is a bloody killer game that is hardly his mind another, because we become just basically looking for it! Rolling Eyes

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 am 

Sey7

Have you heard? Our politicians want to give players with high potential for addiction Modern Warfare. From 18.
As always, was to be threshed Word of warcraft .... I play WoW and also give almost addicted to time, I also addicted vielleichtw ar to have been his. It can happen in my opinion just like that, and people should help you, you may initially get away slightly from it. However, that's another topic.

But wow 18? Because 14,000 players from 11 and a half million are addicted? (Can that be the figures do not, I've only noticed half) I ask myself, how stupid our politicians really are? The developers have had problems zimlich that one such a game as large a quantity (12) to make accessing, now do our politicians are upset by the bill? That will be impossible, otherwise Blizzard probably take some legal action.

Hi Sey7.

Why in the last decades is the Youth laws verscharft on and on, and why there are probably more and more bans, censoring and censoring?

Because the state well to the education of parents (probably rightly) no longer believe. For many parents, it is still really care less what drives her junior year term so long as they do not see it with my own eyes! Re: Killer Games
But bans have never produced something, rather it was the forbidden only intressanter. Rolling Eyes

However, I see this with the age limit from 18 for many game titles are not so tragic. Where nunmal violence and sex occurs is also one if possible (we're on a nude side yes) that determines schonmal not wrong as long as keep all of grief (that is, the handlers, the parents of older friends and siblings).

In MMORPGs, MMOGs, etc, it could well make sense since I have experienced many who have thus lost the connection to life. Although a marginal thing, but what really sets so as to Blizzard with WoW? Right, to massive game hours. One has almost hour for hour, day after day, week for raiding week, farming, etc., so you always ads best of the best has to score only slightly better still.

On the other hand to play games like CS again and again of zero, and loses only a few responses, if not even a week or least one month playing. Thus, one can even think Drube whether one can expect minor's it, game make accessible with addiction potential. Because they are so inter alia under nor the parents, and by law they are to the age of 18 somehow responsible for the youth. is

I am also clear that you do not all young people about NEN pot, but even adults fall so as addiction to online games, but they also are more responsible for themselves.

Future generations, it had probably easier to endeavor for the welfare of their children because they should know better with the Matteri. For example, they could make it difficult for their kids to play with them in the evening and at night, at least online, by having the router which then turn out for this length of time the juice.
But where wi are currently not, and no one can VERIFICATION precisely the minimum term contract years how much can.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:57 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hei Together

So what disturbs me in this matter:
I speak only once to the ban, this should really come about what time to think because your and our politicians.
Our forging few games that we raise in Europe yet, and there are not many wise God: Well the Europe were all turn his back.
Where will all those who today still have a bit of work, and then over night they are unemployed.
Do our politicians Darfur already a solution? These were then not even a hundred unemployed.
With a ban on such games software, so the logical Schlussvolgerung.
For a family day with children, your children do indeed give you what you did not have and then suddenly stand from one day to work, without, ware this is a Ktastrophe.
And exactly why I see the problem: Today, most parents much too little time for your children just because you are all exerted on Darfur, so your job to
do not lose.
Who do I'll just have to see that most young people can not even find an apprenticeship Tzotz intensive searching, I understand that most young people do not block have.

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:18 am 

I can not hear Talkshow and above all the ignorance and drivel. Just the other day was re-paid in a report to the World of Warcraft killer games ...
I understand the real world anymore. I mean that the Amoklaaufer been bullied, and severe social problems ausgegrenst had that was of course nciht taken into account, but once it comes out, they have gezoggt ego-shouter, RPGs and even metal one if possible have heard, then again, the KLA, the is in everything and mainly tuned shculd.
To continue the text. Where did the weapons run amok? Most of the parents or the welfare organization.
Where they have gelern schieuen? Not in front of the PC, but also within the club.
And all the weapons they were fools. to beshculdigen
The parents would also be wrong. Clearly it was negligent, and why parents need weapons, I am also unclear, but in enteffekt, but society is to blame, nothing do to prevent bullying, and all the problems unfairnis to such despair or revenge did lead.
And the politicians play the killer The same critique, and discuss about, have no idea of the matter. and there is the sentence: If you have unknowing keien, you should simply hold times the face. (I apologize for the lack grokleinschreibung but meien have thought about is beating too fast)

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:37 pm 

Hei moder
This is only partially correct, because what you write. The parents of Tim have left lying around their arms openly. And WoW actually belongs not to the oficial killer games. The point is fair or Cray Qunter apologized Strike whom not correct me, and many other games. WoW devinitiv I have heard nothing. And unfortunately, this is simply an issue with you, whether you like it or not.
Who then it starts with all the shit? but the Germans, in Germany, or not? Korigiere me who I'm wrong, and what beats the Germans finally to fabricate and to Switzerland, it was always like that. The word killer games come from Germany, yes? Certainly not from Switzerland?
I do not knows how old you are, but you should check to have children, you were sure glad to see gamble your children, as thousand exist without the bans.
Fair with the Madel is also such a candidate.

Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:54 pm 

you're right. Unfortunately, it is time again for rules and regulations of the German which takes care of us, which is pushed onto a alele sundenbock Pc-games. And the wave is in the shclagt Schweitzer and Austrian sad but true. And Nude Mod, yes, wow is not a killer game, but an online multiplayer role-playing, but in the German media, it was often Gennat besides counter strike, as a killer games. I wanted to show only w ith few have unknowing, equate a game like WoW with counter strike and both in the saved game killer slide.
Excited me it just, as the media, things like turning the already fit into the picture and especially the people then we apply gegegn players.
Well, gotta go, but I know what you mean and yes I will sien happy if my child can not control and monitoring in Germany growing up.

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:01 am 

Hi moder

Yeah right. But got another question: Who is known as a WoW killer games, or classify them, you had to Spell Force in this sense so as Killer Games classify, since you have even more impact on individuals as dead in so many other games?
Whether there are now orcs or elves come out yet in Endefekt to the same, right? Dead is dead.
So say mus already, as have my brother and I to part even Gluck, our youth, let your frustration on us at home. We talk with you, we take our time, but the children of my brother are already old.

Edit

Dan, it's so special about the games where you must use a weapon, not necessarily a sword or magic.
Or has seen any of you know that someone was killed with magic or Voodoo? Say yes otherwise I was not doubting his mind.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next