Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:07 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi Nude Mod,
this with the moder I can understand perfectly, is nice auchn Re: Games to give away to members.
And what about the games up, or your are the games that you've somehow besogrt for nude patches are ...?
And again, you probably read about ... Can not even games that you might have to contribute more?
Nude Mod is really ne great idea!
* Wink *

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:34 am 

Hi Dark_Nature

asked the question:
contribute Games. I think the idea of software as far as not evil, but you put over time: first, the postage is expensive. I have just recently paid a member a graphics card. The postage I came to almost CHF 30.00 .-, these were in today's price about 22 €. And then all the glue you need, all over the blogs are passed by Customs, regardless whether it is German or Swiss customs, I think this was to make no sense.

Now to your second question:
No, the game belong to me, but before I give them to the Mull, I give this love. Ьbrigens so old the games are not. I also have older games that will make me clean. Ьbrigens an old game I had been there yet, this software Morrowind, but in English, no joke. Earlier I have given the Games a woman who had a booth at the flea market.

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:22 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,
hm naja times you just have to see, not all members live in Switzerland, I think even more the least. And since I live in Germany, were eliminated for me as the problems with the customs and the cost of postage was lying in so 2 €.

Wow, is behaving so nen rare. I keep most games, but when I did get rid of something, I sell just the back ... Darfur Will usually the purchase price back.
So either you have too much money, or you're just a very nice person Re: Games to members to give away. But that is even now something else.
Oh I think that you're nice
* wink *

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:05 pm 

Hi Dark_Nature

As far as I know this is not the first time that we give away games, I think this were the third time.

I just like our members and our members have already received some good tips and Hiflestellungen.
So in my area where I live call me they were not necessarily nice, they are rather afraid of me, and yet, I talk in my MORE DETAILED environment with anyone. The only thing I say is schwitzerdutsch Gruezi and Chow or no more.

It may sound funny, maybe: Here in the forum I have an interest in what our members think of me, or nude mod, but in real life interests me this is not the bean.

And speaking of money you actually do not:
Let's put it this way, I must not turn every piece of money twice before I spend. You will never experience, about living the nude mod to rely on donations.
It was once on the brink of nude mod, but not for the money. I like our members, and I like and this should be sufficient.

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:59 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,
was indeed meant to not be angry, it do not answer yes even if you do not like was, indeed not even a question. No matter.
But yes you're right. I had a few more games that I no longer need I was to do well, but I can see so times.
Hm weiu I am somewhat curious .... But do not have to answer yes. Sagmal why do you fear?
For me it is a little different, I find it interesting to know what others think of me. But it is very important also mean only people that I was.
* Wink *

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:45 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Dark_Nature

So because of this fear is, unfortunately, my reputation back. There were times do a few years, 10 police officers wanted to arrest me, they only wanted what I wanted them not able to demand that he spent at the stop.

And as an asparagus Tarzan I look either.

I've also taken you this is not evil. I must respond not know who I did not like this.

Unfortunately, in real life not many people that I like. There are times my wife and my daughter, your husband, I do not like, but he is facing. My brother, who is unfortunately too far away. That's it in the large whole.

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,
Well people are so cut up to the past ... No matter what you write think it makes sense and you're here in the forum very nice .... I have since not as many people ... And with the fear I know something ... However, this is mine only in the look, not at some events. Enough Off-Topic Re: Games to give away to members.
* * Wink

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:27 pm 

HI people.

Well then I'm curious to see what Nude Mod is there to dig for beads.
And yes, this were the third action of this type

When I think of my games archive ....
My altestes dates back to 1993 on 3.5 floppy disk and the floppy disk funktinieren today

PS:.. I love you all * Community Print whole doll.

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:17 pm 

HI

Yes, the first games. I know yet what I have played first, Bing Bong.
A stroke left a bar on the right, a dot in the middle, that's it. Since you had to catch this point. This was on an old Olivetti, no operating system. At that time there was not even Win3.1

So as I said, who moder is here again.

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:22 pm 

hi

I think that that is a good idea and a nice action

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next