1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re INFO Dragon Age II
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:59 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi snapper81

Addendum to me greeting. Have you actually seen until late.
In the user group you are now.

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:46 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Snapper81 @

must admit honestly, I can absolutely not say exactly, but I think not.
However, you can only if you have registered on Bioware.com the games, access the official DLC's.

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:36 pm 

So that's an online activation gives ichmir can imagine.
Both in Mass Effect and Dragon Age, there is such a thing.

But as long as the games come out yet entgultig (Mass Effect 3 is not even angekundigt), one can not comment on that.

What are the Age: Origins Ultimate concerned, I already have the Dargon Age Collectors Edition and all the add-ons to

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:14 pm 

I hate online registration. there are still enough people who have their games pc nciht Subsequently to the network.
Well, you have to buy so not such a game.

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:01 am 

Why would you not just a game PC to the mains.
Internet is now practically a must if you want to play the latest games, because most are barely playable without any patches.

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 am 

the following:
there are still enough people who have their games pc nciht Subsequently to the network.

Where I ask because ... why?

Understand I do not know. Now there are so many games, phone home to do and as long as I've bought the game legally in the store, then I have no reason to disconnect the computer from the Internet. Now, however, based on those games where you can eg be online to unlock achievements, or general or Дhnliche steam games.

When is Sims 3 as well just off the switch and so have no power cables to transport something. However, I do it for pure offline games only because I turn off my firewall + anti-virus so that the software is not constantly annoying me, and if the layer, then the computer is not on the Internet. As simple Very Happy

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:42 am 

patches can be loaded with the i-net pc down and then transferred to another pc. I do personally that also cnith so, but I know people that make it that way.

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:35 pm 

Hello,
Addendum what the online activation!

So I did already decide themselves when I go to the internet and when not. e.g. at Asassin Creed 2 because you can even muu Via Internet play, and if the server is overloaded, well too bad nothing to play with! My buddy was able to play until now only 2 times and was really pissed. If that should be at Mass Effect3 and Dragon Age 2 the case (permanent connection to the Internet) will be deleted from my list!

Nude Mod

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:27 pm 

Snapper81
Hello,
Addendum what the online activation!

So I did already decide themselves when I go to the internet and when not. e.g. at Asassin Creed 2 because you can even muu Via Internet play, and if the server is overloaded, well too bad nothing to play with! My buddy was able to play until now only 2 times and was really pissed. If that should be at Mass Effect3 and Dragon Age 2 the case (permanent connection to the Internet) will be deleted from my list!

Nude Mod

So I see that too. Besides these, I might be asked to update, my game will automatically update and not just because I like one if possible so the old version better. and just things like I have a Singelplayer game, but need permanent Internet connection with this. I find pointless. because even the copy protection does not provide safe and leads to the people that will buy the original quite a disadvantage. how often it happens, the server will be taken by the wets, it was because the game too old or the makers of the monetary proceeds.
So I also think nothing of lasting thorough audit of play through the internet. Oh, the times already, where you just needed his kizenzschlussel *-* (or to the orginellen monky Iceland key think ^ - ^).

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:14 pm 

Snapper81

I think this kind of copy protection has been so far used only for solid Ubisoft and EA with C C 4 also done something like that, but it apparently given up. So I was personally informed me general advance, but I hardly think that there will be at these Games so far. And, yes Fallout New Vegas is now at Steam, who comes weiu what might follow.

It annoys me when DA: O2 really is that I now must decide six months in advance if I can pre-order or not. No idea think it unnatural.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 >> Next