New Topic Post Reply  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:08 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Doesn't seem to work at all. Just a dagger in the crotch.

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:41 pm 

No offense. This patch is great. But the cock is horribly ugly.

Couldn't you just give it a proper shape and such so that it at least looks sexy? ;o

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:48 pm 

Trollpaxton wrote:

The approach that would have the highest chance of working would be to save the penis out as it's own static model and then put an attachment point on the character model to attach it to the right place. Getting the game to display it would probably involve wearing a certain piece of armor. Attached models are attached to a single bone and thus it wouldn't be appropriately floppy, but might look good enough.

I don't have time to do all these steps myself, but if we determine that being able to edit character attachment points will be helpful I can make my tool do that. Someone else needs to volunteer to solve these problems first:

- How to import static (non animating, like helmets) models? It seems like I've seen a tool like that around somewhere, maybe mmowned.
- How does the game choose which attachment point is used when you wear a helmet? Is it listed in itemdisplayinfo.dbc, or is it just flagged as a helmet which the game internally knows means #1 or whatever?

I would imagine the game uses s socket point - or something to determine where a weapon goes (that's what I was thinking of using - probably something like 'worn dagger' - since this does have its own texture map. I don't think I could somehow move the player UVs and redo the texture ( like you guys said earlier you can't edit the models too much .... I can't even FATHOM what the game would do if you moved the UVS O_O)

My biggest issue -is while I DO know how to rig and all that fun stuff - and bind models to rigs - I don't know how to in MAX. I learned animation and modeling in maya :-\

So if anyone knows anything about Weapons, Helms, or Shoulders - hit us up.

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:31 am 

Dude, this is like..

Really big.

And.. And I'm having trouble whether or not I'll want it, but the fact that I'm considering..

Jesus. Will you make a smaller version, though?

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:23 am 

Those are some pretty awesome animations.

Loved how it all looked, great job!

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:05 am 

Unless anything has changed recently, you can't import externally crafted models into a form that actually works in wow. Modelchanges thus far have been made possible only by subdividing existing polys on models numerous times and reshaping them accordingly (thanks to TP's tools, etc).

If you've managed to do just that with this example, that's impressive. I'm assuming that's not the case though since they seem quite high in polys.

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:13 pm 

O_O

Soon to be an epic patch :O

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:58 am 

I can deal with the huge size for now, but could we get some nice heft balls as well? :3 *makes grabby hands*

Looks great so far!
Re: Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing*

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:17 pm 

vlarg wrote:
Unless anything has changed recently, you can't import externally crafted models into a form that actually works in w0w. Modelchanges thus far have been made possible only by subdividing existing polys on models numerous times and reshaping them accordingly (thanks to TP's tools, etc).

Hate to be the bearer of bad news because you definitely have some model skills this community could use, but vlarg speaks the truth. My tool doesn't know how to deal with animation, skeleton, or rigging data for models.

The approach that would have the highest chance of working would be to save the penis out as it's own static model and then put an attachment point on the character model to attach it to the right place. Getting the game to display it would probably involve wearing a certain piece of armor. Attached models are attached to a single bone and thus it wouldn't be appropriately floppy, but might look good enough.

I don't have time to do all these steps myself, but if we determine that being able to edit character attachment points will be helpful I can make my tool do that. Someone else needs to volunteer to solve these problems first:

- How to import static (non animating, like helmets) models? It seems like I've seen a tool like that around somewhere, maybe mmowned.
- How does the game choose which attachment point is used when you wear a helmet? Is it listed in itemdisplayinfo.dbc, or is it just flagged as a helmet which the game internally knows means #1 or whatever?

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:53 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I hate bible black Re: Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing* Nice video otherwise.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28
 >> Next