Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Have you version with Male?
My girlfrind would like this
Re: Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing*

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:49 pm 

nightshrike wrote:
Sadly it still needs patch P otherwise you just have a dagger stabbed through your crotch *Ouch!*

but i do have 1 question, i've been modding using Redaxle's M2mod tool and blender, is there any chance you could explain how to move the sheathing point and make the weapon scale bigger? if even possible in blender Re: Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing* so i can make it work with my body mod ^^

Gah yeah I meant to say U not P.

As for Blender, I don't know, I've never used it. I used Glitchy's Model Edit Studio to change the sheath point and scale. You can find out about that program at MMOwned.

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:22 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

my only gripe about these patches is they can't be used while actually running about killing stuff, it's disheartening when my lowbie hunter takes off her penis to hit a mana wyrm with it <.< i dont know much about model edits myself but if you need something to edit the shape of perhaps you can use the bottom part of the tabard?

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:39 pm 

I wonder if fishing poles have their own attachment point for attaching to character's backs. If so, that might be a preferable alternative to the dagger sheath point as there are generally fewer people running around with fishing poles, and everyone can use them. Just an idea.

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:13 am 

Any ingame-screenshoots avaliable? Re: Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing*

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:21 am 

Anyone know if the patch maker will be putting in more work on this we really do need a good futa patch for WoW.

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:29 am 

I'v tried everything I know how to, including extracting the .avi file as well as changing it to several other types of video files and it still either won't play or only plays as an audio file. I'm have no idea what else could be done, Any suggestions?

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:36 pm 

Could anyone post a .ini for trollpaxtons tool that has already been edited to attach the penis model to another model so that I can just change the input/output addresses to make 'em relevant.

I can't seem to get it working and have no experience with this sort of thing. Put in everything TP said and get no output files, I'm at a loss as to why and it'd be easiest to see a working .ini file first hand

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:01 pm 

Are you guys extracting the .avi file from a program or is it just directly off the Download link?

I'm an active WoW player looking for interaction! ERP, or RP, I don't care which, If I'm not raiding I'm up for some fun (^_^)-b

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:10 am 

Incoming wall of text.

[Note: The penis model (at least for the blood elf) has kind of borked normals. A fast way to check normals is to use WMV's "Use True Lighting" option and move the character around. If the normals are wrong it will be pretty obvious.]

After much wailing and gnashing of teeth I managed to get my tool to attach a model to another model. As is always the case with my jury-rigged tool, there are conditions. First condition: the incoming model must have one geoset only, and it probably can't have bones or animations or anything. Second condition: the only way I could get it rigged properly is by making it take all the rigging information from another geoset. In the case of penises that's probably fine, as the belt geoset (id=1802) is perfect.

The attached model will be in a new geoset with an ID you specify. This could be handy because you can customize when it is shown somewhat. Unlike before, it's not a weapon or whatever, it's actually a part of the model. You can make it on all the time, or you can only make it draw when you're not wearing a dress, or you can get tricky (like I did with my skirt pack) and only make it come on when you wear wierd armor or something.

Sorry if I sound rude but I'm not going to post any models. I've already spent about a dozen hours on this and I don't want to deal with it anymore. Here is the latest build of my tool, though: the new options are down at the bottom (don't forget to enable bAttachModel, too).

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynt2mn4mmzm

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28
 >> Next