All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:17 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I just spent some time figuring out/working with all of Dyable's "big" models (using Zangetsu's WotlK animations' solution). Dyable's thread is here . Here are my results.

NOTE: going into stealth on your own BElf rogue is confirmed to crash your game... =\

"Big" blood elf - Works. Tested briefly in game and with most basic /emotes.
Link to MPQ: http://www.mediafire.com/?7v7mtq61g876t2i
Screenshot of body shape "big" version: http://www.iimmgg.com/image/28275413d7c ... 5a053889d5

A "bigger" version of the same belf can be found in this thread:

"Big" Undead - Works. Tested briefly in game and with most basic /emotes.
Link to MPQ: http://www.mediafire.com/?osrzz83a8vzm8hl
Screenshot of body shape "big" version: http://www.iimmgg.com/image/526d77ae6f9 ... 0eb4161bd6

"Big" Humans/Draenie/Night Elf/Trolls/Orcs - Don't work or I was somehow doing something wrong in all of them... Most of them show with portions of the models' body parts invisible and see-through ((kind of like a checkerboard effect). The others don't show this graphical anomally. Regardless, when you try to play either type in game they very quickly crash to a critical error on their own pertaining to "access violation" of some sort amongst other technical jargon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what's the difference between Belfs/Undead and everything else but using the exact same solution doesn't work with all of them it seems. If you care, feel free to try and update them yourself/fix them or you can take my newbish word for it that they don't work given what I tried (though my word here doesn't amount to too much, unfortunately =().

For the two models that work (thank the ancients that BElf is one of them!!!), I only uploaded the models. For ease of use and easy customization, I didn't pack-in any nude skins. You will need a working copy of the injector such as the one compiled by Zangetsu here:

To install, copy the MPQ into your wow/data folder. Modify the injector's txt file found in your wow folder to include either "Data\BIGBE.MPQ" and or "Data\BIGU.MPQ" depending on which patch you want to use.

Disclaimer: your use of the injector and all patches found on nude mod is at your own risk in terms of being moderated by Blizzard. I personally use them as do many others here but it doesn't mean it's 100% safe. Don't use patches to cheat others and don't talk about them to anyone in-game.

Pixel boobs are a powerful motivator to learn stuff... lol Dyable's big Belf/Undead models semi-fixed.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:17 am 

Sabiru wrote:
[

He has Windows XP, and from what I've read so far the Injector only works on Windows 7.

Which means he can't fix something he can't use/test.
OMG is there any way to get that to work on XP?? There's no way I can upgrade to 7 for the sole purpose of seeing big computer game boobs!

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:52 pm 

Ah, ok, now I get the 'someone donate him vista/7' joke oO.

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:48 am 

I'm fairly certain you can use regular skinning patches with xp. Only thing you won't be able to use are model - aka body shape - edits.

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:39 pm 

STMN wrote:
Is it worth it to upgrade my aging (2 years lawl...) laptop from vista to 7 or just wait till I'm ready to get a new one... I don't really want to buy 7 twice ><.

And yeah, Vista has given me a ton of problems in the past in getting most games to work without any access or comparability issues. Still, it works... eventually.

It's really up to you, but I had a professor who installed 7 on a 10 year old compaq laptop and it was running fine.

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:23 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

STMN wrote:
I'm hoping Dyable finds time to redo/properly fix up all of his models. Though with patch 4.1 on the horizon I have some worries that Blizzard might change something again and thus screw up everyone's work again >_<

He has Windows XP, and from what I've read so far the Injector only works on Windows 7.

Which means he can't fix something he can't use/test.

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:19 am 

No. no no no.

While Win7 might be more expensive, it is MUCh more efficient, and use less of your computer's precious resources.

Vista, OTOH, is a pig.

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:55 am 

kimict wrote:
OMG is there any way to get that to work on XP?? There's no way I can upgrade to 7 for the sole purpose of seeing big computer game boobs!

The virus was created by some guy in europe, I don't think he cares enough if it does or does not work on Windows XP.

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:17 pm 

...that's the one thing I've been waiting for all this time. Re: Dyable's big Belf/Undead models semi-fixed.

Well how much does 7 cost?

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:23 am 

kimict wrote:
...that's the one thing I've been waiting for all this time. Re: Dyable's big Belf/Undead models semi-fixed.

Well how much does 7 cost?

If money is an issue then get vista for much cheaper probably even though it's a PITA with games quite often =\

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next