New Topic Post Reply  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:03 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Honestly I would have no idea how to tell.

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:43 pm 

No homo but i love you! it looks great. Thanks a bunch.

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:38 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Holy hell you made it that quick? Your a pro, I reading up on this stuff and going to try and make my own patches soon, very nice!

I at work now andd was jsut poping in for dinner email check and I see this, epic, when I get home I'll have to give it a try!!!!

Thanks again!

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:10 am 

I wonder if there is a way to send you a copy of the file you need to be fully up to date, or at least a copy of the file that has what you need in it < shrugs >

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:33 pm 

lol i've got several projects at once now and im not getting much done on any of them Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 like Zilem said the geist has a hole in its back so i may try and do a model edit of it to close the hole and remove the pants geosets but thats a whole new set of programs and stuff to learn. for now im going to finish my DBC and skin edits and then focus all my attention on the modeling.

Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:18 pm 

you have another MPQ including a Creaturedisplay.DBC?

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:33 am 

New patch in the first post

Sexy Deathknight Ghoul.

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:02 pm 

FINALLY someone got to making something out of that damned blueberry!, sweet!. the only question I have now is can the Hound be done? Ugly little bugger, maybe use that 6 armed demon a lot of people seem fond of? < shrugs > Personally I'd like to see that 6 arm one replace the Fel Guard but meh.

Anyways enough babble, seriously thanks for the patches, they are really wonderful!

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:47 am 

lol its ok Mech, i really appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you enjoy it...when it doesnt crash Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

Hokay so....after switching out -several- human models (including the blizzard default), renaming the patch from S to Y (the name of my bloodelf scourge patch which has no problem sitting) to ensure there wasnt a conflict with another patch, and even trying a fresh MPQ with -only- the blizzard default model i encountered the -exact- same error every single time.

i sit, the model shatters, and i get a wow error.

WTF?

Anyone know how to solve this?

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:02 am 

XJadynX wrote:
Okay I double and triple checked to make sure I wasn't getting this wrong. I removed ALL my Skins and used your new ones one each. I'm still getting the little blue and white square for Saurfang, Little XT and the ghost in lady DW as well as rendering problem on the giants. For both the Valk and the new Ranger one. Still honestly I see these as MINOR.. the return is much more, I'm going to keep using them regardless. Thanks for the awesome work dude.

thanks Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 i will look into a fix for it however, i dont see why the updated one didnt fix it, i used the newest DBC...i will look into it tomorrow, im too drunk right now Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

CIAO

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 >> Next