New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:20 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello love nude mod community,

Please take if you want to read the subject, the time to read everything!

Well, I do not weiu who has already heard of it but MW2 is about shadow of a single mission, which is being talked about on some platforms have more than about graphics game mechanics.

In this scene are you, the player, as an American undercover agent in a Russian attack (I am deliberately not the word massacre) involved at an airport. In the uncut version you can here about five minutes Estimated shoot hundreds of civilians, then take a couple of opponents and your 'friend' turns towards the end against you. (He has noticed that you are Americans and will erschieuen up. So by the Russian police arrested a shot at Americans and hundreds of dead civilians, to which war breaks out. This is probably the story behind this moment)

In the German version, each mission immediately aborted when schieut on civilians.

HERE

the video had the idea to discuss consider writing has brought me this round: Link

especially the Schluuwort I like.
My opinion: I own the game, and it is known that the Call of Duty series umbedingt not the best story in its single-player modes has.

But with this scene, we take the gamer in a 'killer-spel Dabettae', close to all Argummente like It's just common sense, not just one runs around and kills everything or not One has to innocent civilians schieuen

(Of course you can leave the mission, the weapon cold, but in terms of distances has little realism when under cover is to work together with three terrorists and they do not help)
What does reach the scene now?
Show us how terrible they are terrorists?

The one else had done.
Story tell?

Zimlich controversial, they had can make better. is spoken

Or is it just the way of the game? And it is sold?

Suffers in my eyes the whole gamer scene under the money lust of the makers.

I'm curious about your opinions, and not hope that what Nude Mod or against this issue. <<>> Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:40 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi people.

So after what has been written about this scene, the Herstellet has to play virtually all opponents of such plays directly into the hands.

Just because something is for the mere mortals made more difficult in the games market.

And the other game developers have even more difficult with their games. More and more must be cut, online konflickte between cut and uncut versions, etc.

Although I am not a game designer, but that was then but one can make must somehow different.

Since I have never even played a part in this series, I can say about the game itself only slightly.

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:48 pm 

Servus

Did my video and the considered comments and my first thought was: Oh sh ... e!
Since the Entwikler the bird but have shot down properly, I hope that the the 'killer game debate, not again and again, according to a boil, because this is really is waiting for first-person shooter opponents.

Skar

Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:59 pm 

So after I now slobbering in the hort and have seen vid, will it time for one's own opinion.

I must say that right. This scene can also just had to do with another Vorlevel and a vid, that is not deductible, a bomb maybe with the fleeing terrorists shoot around and then just this schlusselszene. That would have been more than enough here and was probably not do so much fuss.
That the game now but the anti-FPS scene or how it stand up the media anti-killer game scene exactly the Zundstoff indicates the need for all FPS discredit and make bad and the gaming scene any argument commodity takes away , that's really hard.
Real nurnoch I'm waiting on the next run amok and that the investigators will find this game on the computer.
BUT the grou question is: Why has the PSP at all about this game left to Germany?
If I remember the old days, when there were only the C64, the Amiga and eventually the NES and Game Boy were as play set to ne list, indexed, and then we got the groutenteils not in Germany. Well then There Were No Internet, but at least the game could then only play the least.
Today with the internet of course difficult, but you could capture so the publishers and the manufacturers show that the German government does not agree with this game is!
Degrees in so nem sensitive issue as even a massacre must be drawn final stroke!
But what happens? A German version where you will be asked at the beginning if you want to jump over the level, and if not, we must watch as all the others erschieuen and when involved in hands next to schieut, breaks off the game.
Sorry had there can make a 6 minute video out of it where the player can do nothing. Although the goods longest intro ever, but with CoD4 hats worked. (The hinrichtugnsszene is driven to find out only through the war zone and watching as the erschieuen all possible because people)

And why can this conflict again, revive Americans vs. Russians?
All the world to estimate the shape of the Taliban and a few others tried to do a love to make children, all working on world peace and then get the (well was at C C Red Alert russen the topic vs. amis, too, but the Sci Fi was in nem alternative universe and not as close to reality)
and rutteln of old wounds healed until they may rise again.

Something like may or may not, however, can also fall to between diplomatic lead.
Well, this time it was so placed that the Americans are evil, but in the end comes to the war, Russia against America, a scenario which is has been in the real world no one wish, because that was were degenerate and true quality we a third world war.

Well it is late, I am hungry have and this topic killer games of which I was hoping that it can finally be buried, I'm beastly cheer bag and that games developers are that it is scheiu matter that currently the mood FPS in which is kind of bad to run amok and still get such a game on the market.

Heh, the scene is playing Czech ident nciht times, take pure then why at all? I do not really have something!
I'm really curious how long it takes until the next killing spree, held out the will and what will be included on his computer. To 90% in the game just sucked Amifassung, ausm network, bought abroad (even just over the Holand / Polish or Swiss border is not a problem) or can be imported. -.-

I myself will view the game times, but I can say of myself that I'm not Amoklaufgefahrdet AND I'm going to that level more often than not determined to make time. With has already become bad where I've seen the vid, I have to be that play is not necessarily more often than I do. -.-

Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm 

Games or movies or anything else do not Meschnen to run amok, it is the environment where you are and how you were brought up.
All the parents have failed mainly amok usually the father, for example. gun cabinet has not been completed or not well hidden.
The weapons when you're in a club or hunter should not be stored at home, the weapons are for self-protection exception, however, not be for quite a collection.
As long as the killing spree will not be given unabhanig of Filem or games.
For the game I can say is something new in terms of emissions, however, is already tough but obs are civilians or soldiers now nothing because it only changes the pixels are times to times without a weapon.

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:05 pm 

Rather narrow-minded, it just makes a difference and that in the face of Цffentlichkeit! zap
virtual soldier is seen as not as tight, eh are mostly terrorists, traitors, Nazis.
Virtual civilians dead so far barely gabs and garnet already so!
The can not defend themselves, are a pile uberm brutally shot and it is precisely these types of blowing the institutes and have no clue material gamers to the scene. For we are all potential amok just because we play this shooter. Rolling Eyes
And now we have a game that a mission contains that for the run of play only in matters is history important, but affects totally not on the later ranking result and actually a 2 minute video had to be dismissed and that can not even indexed in Germany!

Sorry Ne is somewhere ne limit and must not be exceeded.
You're right that the real reason for lying NEN persohnlichem massacre in the environment that we have already discussed in another place often enough. But things are Buhmannsuche nunmal shooter at number 1 with a star even before any movie, book, music Agressionssteigernder.

But try to imagine the enemy shooter came away with it to push through because of this game at a parliamentary petition, the FPS, the so-called killer games to blot out of Germany. This will be where it is not enough and sometime, ok this is now exaggerated utopian but so people there are, then all the games with a slightly higher power factor disappear from the market here in Germany.
The connection will remain sports games that have nothing to emulate violent, Pong and Tetris.
Even Mario and soniv Games are then withdrawn from the market because they use so too violent to get to your destination. Mario hupft around the Goombas encouraging head burns this fire ball or makes any other tortoises in common with the poor and ongoing fungi. Sonic runs through and says in the circular mode down and say hupft including the roof.
BRUTAL! THE POOR critters! GEHЦRT BANNED! DOES NOT MEET THE REALITДT, THE KIDS ARE ON THE COSPLAY led WOLLNER WE DO NOT. THESE ARE ALL OUR CHILDREN SPINNER AND WHAT SHOULD BE ANSTДNDIGES!

Now why gathered since then n is trubel drum room?

Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:31 pm 

Moin,

True Sleeper Days distances considered quite right, but Bloody kain! Of course, the scene is superfluous and can be different had dissolved, but her sense of soldiers are only bewaffente and trained civilians.

Of course this is no excuse, but at least you might think to consider writing short. People are people and they will be killed, this is probably really the Hauptargumment the anti-violent game page.
To what extent this is true, and how far action games and head by demanding you do not have to 1579th even discuss.

But Bloody Cain, do not worry, before a few anxious, and utter a businessman who could capitalize from a petition against killer games brings out, has made provisions to gamers scene three times already. As is every gamer before, Killer Game Player write on his forehead, and not run amok. And then our politicians have to blow so'n wiping of petition, because then, the film industry implications, and then? Bucher? And then? Lexicons? And then? Can we not talk about violence?
No, no, because I think too democratic for our Germany, was probably only come to Wii noche ine test instance to do so.

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:58 am 

When I turn on TV to be ready to pop Cos there permanently, and whether I on the PC do or imagine (if one is sick) to be the person in the TV just as rumballert ... so I do not know is for me the same.
Times the shooter by the way I find very often extremely boring.
To Call of Duty I can say nothing but never got a Tei lgespielt from part 4 times but I was trying but the money I am still a shame to admit Darfur is added from my computer is as good as in the bucket can then not always play

And for me because I have so long forever Zogg all the pixels are only virtual. Have Wolefnstein 3D, Duke Nukem 3D, Doom 1 +2, ne come sized ID's no game plan as the name was so played since I was 14, then Mortal Kombat 1 +2 +3, Starship Trooper uncut first So I have everything eigendlich brutal, bloody and brainless already done

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:26 pm 

When I think I played as I often 3D shooter.
The first time with about 11 or 12 years with the Spiekl Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny.

And then all ganigen shooter. Ichmeine schieut it's like I said only on pixels.

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:34 pm 

So I think this scene is something very brutal. But the USK 18 release is already justified.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next