All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:14 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Styler666 Hey, welcome here in the Forum Re: Call of Duty - Modern threw 2 - airport scene -

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:35 am 

I must say I Erlich got the game and I'm also not nearly come up with the idea to schieuen at unarmed pedestrians. mission in the shot I was just on the SEC units

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I've played the scene for making me non bears for nothing I've seen the uncut scenes and that was enough for me

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:48 pm 

Well now that the issue is raised again ...
Got me the game recently bought for little money, Uncut, as always.
So I loaded the game and asked myself these questions as to what the Ьberspringen, then I fall back on this level, thought well okay let's see is always the first NEN Spates level. Well, Sun was not him, was quite surprised as it was then the 4 already.
Well Nachladegerausche black screen. The terrorists get out and shoot around. Well I'm also trying to get hold some, but was too slow. Well have gone through old, as it wanted the game and you know what? The whole thing is too ridiculous.
I was really disappointed, thought that's more down or is somehow worse. For me, threw just rather boring.
I had with God of War3 NEN ubleres feeling that the whole thing was screwed up only by the media.

Bad it would have been if the civilians do not all say the same do not like clones act of despair by deep leap kills and the like even when animals were present or covered at all children and, if all effects with splatter ware .... But I will guess no one is good.

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 am 

in principle, is something only modern marketing. which the media etc is about zerreiuen this scenario was aware Infinity Ward to safety.

Sure we had the scene in a video prasentieren can, but I just think that was waived because of the also already well-staged process. to provide a more extreme to offer gaming experience. However, I weiu not know if you really do need such missions. for the staging of the game is also succeeded without this level well.

Apart from that I think the mission has so far had the most clearly, what are human capable. just kind of the few people considered Sun
(EDIT:) all scream Wow, cool, dead dead dead! not seeing the awful real message behind it. what zusammenhangt topics with the lack of questioning of almost ail. (Me-but-care behavior) (/ EDIT)

but the manufacturers have achieved their goal, was everywhere talked about it and almost everybody has heard of this game. This is now combined with the violent prurience of young people and you have one of large profits in the matter.

So why spend money for advertising? The product advertises itself all by itself.

To the German version is cut, I personally find nothing wrong. (It is also interesting to see how many people look everywhere for an uncut-patch ...)

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:13 am 

I have the game today for the first time played (and played by the same).

For me ModernWarfare2 (and the first part of) the most intense gaming experience ever offered in a computer game. The game is primarily through this point really well.

Still I had at the airport mission simply shaking his head. Really helpless civilians abgemetzelt masse, without warning and without mercy (some try to surrender or crawl injured over the floor). I also had erschieuen You are allowed, but I did not do. arrived from the place where the police was in order again, these people had the job to stop us and could also schieuen back, but that was before that happened I think is not right. The real game was just as well without this mission.

You must admit it's the perfect advertisement, only one should not completely throw ethical principles above board. Besides these plays the computer game into the hands of opponents of course, and yes in this example, I understand everyone who says that these games belong prohibited.

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:58 am 

I think it was a PR war.Man number it can carry the story of her differently (eg creep into the airport and lay a bomb and run away).

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:16 pm 

I agree. The scene was pure public relations function. Without it, the game software was not worse or better.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2