Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:04 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

stalker191 wrote:
I've noticed something before when I dabbled with rescaling models, I agree that using Glitchy's is more practical for that reason, but the downside with that, is when you scale up a model it distorts the characters location in relation to the word (On the Z axis), though it only seems to show up when you character sits down. It tends to be less noticeable for minor variants in scale, but as it increases the change is more dramatic, having you character sitting up in the air Re: Blood Elf-Shaped Orcs (F) (Model Swap & Reskin) Tramp Stamps . Either way they both have their drawbacks, just have to chose which on feels better to ya heh.

Just felt like bringing that up >.> .

Yeah I noticed that too. Its not too distracting to me I guess. I should go through and see what every attachment point is for, I bet one of them probably could be adjusted to fix the sitting height and the sitting-on-mount height issues. The best way of course would be to make all the changes in a legit 3d editing program, but that's way out of my league atm.

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:15 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Chaisy wrote:
You didn't even try to read a thing did you? Sorry I'm feeling like chewing people out tonight. Its really annoying when people can't read past the first paragraph or top post on the forum. Use your brain.

Yeah, I did actually, and I also tried them out, but there didn't seem to be alot of difference between the 5 of them so I was just confirming. I was just asking so there's no need to rage at me.

EDIT: I've just tested out the mods again. None of them were what I specified in my request. You can try them out yourself. Yes some have heels but the breasts are too large, and some have the right sized breasts but no heels. If you see my problem, I would appretiate not being called brainless for making a legitimate request. I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, but merely trying to make a point.

Re: Blood Elf-Shaped Orcs (F) (Model Swap & Reskin) Tramp Stamps

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:26 am 

Turnpike303 wrote:
Yeah, I did actually, and I also tried them out, but there didn't seem to be alot of difference between the 5 of them so I was just confirming. I was just asking so there's no need to rage at me.

If you tried them, then you know that many of them, not the least of all the default Blizzard model, doesn't have "shiny texture and huge breasts". So either you're asking a question you already knew the answer to, or you're lying about having previously tried them. If you can't see the difference between the Blizzard blood elf shaped Orc and some of the others then I don't know what to tell you... other than maybe you don't really need a model swap in the first place.

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:19 pm 

Updated!

I removed the eye-glow from all the models, since they are orcs, not elves. Uploaded a ton of new models by 4 nude mod authors and the default Blizzard model. Separated the OrcSkinnedBelves patch from the BelfShapedOrcs patches, so people can download whichever ones they want.

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 pm 

Can you do this without the shiny texture and huge breasts? Just basically leave the heels and belf model (maybe a slight increase in breast size but nothing too big). Or tell me how to change it myself if it's easier to do? Re: Blood Elf-Shaped Orcs (F) (Model Swap & Reskin) Tramp Stamps

Re: Blood Elf-Shaped Orcs (F) (Model Swap & Reskin) Tramp Stamps

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:00 am 

i downloaded the patch and i love it verry mutsh

but im woundering is this patch DK friendly ?

Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 pm 

Thanks! Re: Blood Elf-Shaped Orcs (F) (Model Swap & Reskin) Tramp Stamps[/quote]

I was wondering though if you would do this ith any other characters perhaps? Maybe in the future?

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:13 am 

Quoll wrote:
What kind of errors can it cause?

Textures will be mish-mashed and won't look right at all. If you just want to see belfs with orc skins, I suggest you use the "orc skinned belfs" patch... it doesn't use any dbc file edits.

Each of the four dbc files in the "belf-shaped orcs" patch IS doing something important for the functioning of the patch, I didn't put them in there randomly.

I think I figured out how to turn off the eye-glow, if it works I'll put that in my next update. And if that works I may re-do the eyes on each of the non-DK lower face textures since they won't be obscured any more.

Thanks for the compliments Zilem and TP. I've always appreciated your additions and I'm glad to be able to pay back in some small way Re: Blood Elf-Shaped Orcs (F) (Model Swap & Reskin) Tramp Stamps .

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:07 pm 

How do you switch it from a rar file to a MPQ file if you don't mind me asking I will need step by step derections...

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm 

Can the swap be used w/o DBCs or are they required?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next