New Topic Post Reply  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:23 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Moin you.
moder gave me the idea for dieen Fred, mainly because I was not in the Skyrim Fred wanted to go more Offtopic.

So, this year, or to get out several interesting games.

My current list looks like this,

1 Dungeons (27.1.11)
2 DoW2: Retribution (early March)
3 Pokemon Black / White (Which one I do not know yet, also March)
4 Golden Sun Dark Dawn (or something similar is drauuen already and I'm just waiting to knock on ien BARGAINS)
5 TES V: Skyrim (11:11:11)
6 Diablo 3 (obs this year comes out looking but I still do not)
Edit:
7 Bioshock 3 (Man how could I just forgot -.-)
Edit 2:
8 Duke Nukem 4 Ever 12 years is 12 too many!

In between will be determined even a few nice games, or DLC.
Dragon Age 2 and Crysis 2 lnicht belong on my list.
1eres does not interest me so much and the latter has been since the beginning of its development + - 332 Current fried graphics cards (with and without SLI mode)! For something like my computer is just too lame ...

Golden Sun I've already played once, very atmosphere, reminiscent of Secret of Mana and I've always been a friend of n! Very Happy

Auuerdem be released this or next year, a new Zelda title for the Wii, but that's besides the NES parts and the NES remake on the GBA, (and the two DS games that prototypical The Wind Walker were) to be the first Zelda, which I will not pick me.
The control has been implemented even more on the Wii controls and dual control principle is similar to Metroid Prime 3rd
Maybe I'm too inflexible and long-established, but I want gemuhtlich play in front of the TV and it does not make me a fool in front of the box so that only meien character moves.
K, for which fitness is probably better, but then I can play sports n game. Lengthy RPG do not need a thing.

What else comes out looking this year I do not grade, but there is nothing determined between what I'm going to get me now said ausm impromptu.

And how about with you from?

Ьbrigens nor ne quick info for the Pokemon players here:

Quote Bisafans.de:

Nintendo has a press letter dated 11.01.2011 the download of the three legendary cats Shiny Entei, Raikou and Suicune from angekundigt 02/07/2011. On 01/14/2011 it was an update of the official ger gold heart / soul silver website in which all details were verkundet. Thus, the three colorful cats (this is the official Ьbersetzung for Shiny) one week to be downloadable via WiFi. All fans have to nearly once a week via WiFi start a download at all three cats to get. The exact dates are below aufgefuhrt. Miss these dates in any case!

* Raikou: 07.02.-13.02.2011
* Entei: 14.02.-02.20.2011
* Suicune: 21.02.-02.27.2011

Any colorful cat activated in the Editions Black / Weiu an event where you can catch the Lost Forest (Lost Forest), the rare Pokйmon Zoroark at level 25th Zoroark is in black and not be caught Weiu regular and only obtainable about this event or the development of Zorua (also just about to get an event).

In the U.S., the big cats in each case about one week at a special download action at participating GameStop stores obtainable. It was from 03.01.-01.09.2011 Raikou, Entei and Suicune from 17.01.-23.01.2011 31.01.-06.02.2011 from. In Japan, could one (!) Of the three big cats Shiny-Pokйmon already in autumn 2010 during the 13th Kinovorfuhrung Pokйmon movie received. To get all the Japanese had three thus go to the movies.

These three cats should always have, for the simple reason because it triggers in the luggage with them a special event in black and Weiu which one of these two new Pokemon from the new 13th Movie gets.
Auuerdem is Amiland a Celebi download any action which will run in the next months to come to Germany.
For the third, but it is not clear expect the people for approval to join the Victory Pokemon Victini. Whether this is to get a download of Wifi at home, with particular shop or on a road show Pokemon, not even looking.
So keep your eyes on. Very Happy

Sorry that was offtopic now so far, but it could still be one or the other for your interest. ;)

Oh yes nochwas, black and Weiu could be the last game on the normal NDS. Soon comes out the new 3DS, which appear at a price of 249Ђ have.
A Pokemon title for this is still not known, but it is likely that future games in this genre to come out nurnoch on this handheld. (Or first with a Unterstutzungsfunktion until the new NDS has established and later nurnoch for this.)

The pure NDS as we know it now, will soon belong to the old iron ...

I'm waiting on the NDS with Hologram nurnoch function like Star Wars or Star Trek. xD Twisted Evil

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:07 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Erstmal thanks for the topic. written very informative and good. (=

My list is by several smaller, unless I get me still FNV and Assassins Creed, but the titles also are already old. My brother, my sake Besides others yet he had Goblins (Scrumm) found again, maybe I'll go visit him again and borrow it from me ^ -.

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:49 pm 

Hi you two

Since I'm pretty lazy about writing, yes, this just my list:

- Dragon Age II
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
- Hunted - The forging of darkness
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- TES 5: Skyrim
- Mass Effect 3

If I really get all, I know not.
But in the perspective I have already ...

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:49 pm 

Dragon Age II
Mass Effect iii

bioware is well wid earn this year

diablo iii
guild wars ii

With these two games will probably come until 2012

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:21 am 

hmm ...

there is certainly a lot of this year!

Dragon Age II is pre-ordered (so-Fruh I've never done it before, but what does not do anything for the Signature Edition, which, according most pages since January 11, around not ordered bar, although the game until March comes)

Bullet Storm is a small mandatory purchase for me, like almost every game that it was not to Germany creates.

In Fable 3, I am personally already, I do not have a XBoX the latest generation in itself a great game was Fable.

The time is now only a small selection until as of March, what else is yet to do anything to be seen Re: Your Games Besorgliste 2011 and later

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:16 am 

Many light I so9llt my list of Dragon Age II, seems well, what to get really good when so many are people on your list have (=
However, have I the one Yes also played nciht, you think that makes a lot?

Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:52 pm 

Dungeons (the originals have been good for me)
The Witcher 2 (I'm very curious to see how they have implemented it)
Dragon Age 2 (Part 1 was sooo not exhilarating, but it makes up for that deficiency RPG)
Guild Wars 2 (waas 2012 Re: Your Games Besorgliste 2011 and later , thought it is approximately out in March)
Deus Ex

Heavy Rain Directors Cut (If the rumors come true ever, otherwise I have to resort to Move Edition)
Yakuza 4

Otherwise falls on me a quick no.

In any case, Mass Effect 3,'m already 2 times fell for it, how great it is to be, the first was even better.

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:53 pm 

I will probably be this:

- Deus Ex
- Portal 2
- mass effect 3
- The Witcher 2
- Skyrim

Perhaps Halo Reach.

Edit: Of course is not purchased, the new Bioshock part, only point one, I do not appear when the.

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:27 pm 

portal 2 is coming out in 2011? When?

Cart software like this:

1 Pokemon Black / White (Which one I do not know yet, 4 March 2011)
2 TES V: Skyrim (11:11:11)
3 Portal 2 (21:04:11)

Possibly:

4.Dragon Age II
5 (Assassins Creed)

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:46 am 

the following:
portal 2 comes out in 2011? When? to

seems to be the 21 April. Re: Your Games Besorgliste 2011 and later

Search for: