New Topic Post Reply  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:29 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hello people ...

What is your opinion about the incident to the Love Parade 2010 in Duisburg?

I was quite worried from persohnlichen reasons.

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:36 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi

Yes I just saw it on TV. The worst thing is always to get people who panic. So I am now never to such an event, when I was 20 years young, this was something completely different, but also because you can not fight against panic large, zero change.

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:29 pm 

Hi Nude Mod

Our problem (my wife me) was that our young son had the most with his girlfriend (18 17) and 2 sons (18 21)
my Schwagerin at the Love Parade and we are only at 22.00 clock they hoard them that nothing had happened.

Something like I did not soon again have to experience.

My parents and nationals of those who feel sorry that did not make it ...

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:38 pm 

Hi

I understand you very well. And who then meets nationals, this is the worse, but it also is for other bad enough. For me, software is nothing more that I very quickly get claustrophobic. I may need to move freely, otherwise I have problems. Right now, runs on n-tv consider writing a report.

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:42 pm 

So cih itself has never been on such a feast. Much too loud and too full.
From the accident I had heard nothing, but yesterday had no time for the news.

Time check on the net.

But the Glucl is your people, nothing happens.

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:26 pm 

Hi

stands with us that this is apparently the AUS for Love Parade. Something is sad, but you can not rest.

The man seems to me, like a herd of wildebeest, a gnu jumps over the cliff, jump behind the other, but, man anmast smarter than to be an animal, but it is not really true.

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 pm 

Hi you,
um what exactly happened because over all, have something in rdio heard, but I could not really because raushoren something ...

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:54 am 

Hi Dark_Nature

Yes, there were again ignored the safety precautions in such PB, and all this at the expense of human lives. This is a shame that has no equal.

Apparently the place was not even charged for the number of visitors, all those responsible should be put for 100 years in prison and throw away the keys.

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:14 pm 

Dark_Nature
Hi you,
um what exactly happened because over all, have what belongs in the rdio, but I was not there something really raushoren ...

Hi Dark_Nature.

From what I've read should take place, the Love Parade on an old Guterbahnhofsgelande.

However, there was only one access road and was still a Gleisunterfuhrung. The tunnel itself is very narrow, since only one lane is available.

And here it comes. This tunnel would inject the organizers and the city of about 1.4 million people.

Was then added something else. On the one hand, people wanted the festival site on it, on the other hand, wanted people to leave the festival site again. And all samples by the tunnel, because this is the only access. So has jammed in the tunnel before and everything. At the tunnel entrance, then wanted to work around some of the tunnel, adding they were about about to climb a narrow steep staircase on the side of the tunnel (I take time to that these stairs an old staircase for the railway staff was to inspect the tracks, an official channel of the web ).

Then some people have fallen down the stairs dirket into the crowd, thus helping to bring the real panic was then drawn.

It should say here that the fixed-location only about 250,000 people has given space. And this place was unknown to 1 million people put Re: What do you think the incident Love Parade 2010 .

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:21 pm 

Why have not even mind the commercially used everyone has or should have because the maintenance had not.
I think however that the Love Parade should go further maybe a new name but it has to pass it on!

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next