Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:55 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello friends ....

Interesting .... I just read a book about this subject .....
It is
Ernst Meckelburg
and is called
Time Tunnel .. trips to the edge of eternity
and about the following:
scientists confirm the possibility of time travel, the existence of parallel worlds. In this exciting non-fiction, we learn all about time and time travel anomalies, psi phenomena, the UFO mystery, the mistake with the death ...... and about fate computer. The future has caught up with us.

I think it is still interesting to read .. and the beautiful of the books is so that everyone can pick out for themselves what is important for him or know him on bringing in his smile ... or something ...
ask?

Glenn love greeting

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:40 pm 

Hi Glenn

Glenn
scientists confirm the possibility of time travel, the existence of parallel worlds. is

The lyrics for time travel is not one Leugern.

In theory we can with the knowledge and the resources that exist derzeitigt,

build a time machine or a machine that produces a time shift.

In practice this is possible to 78%, except that the corresponding material missing wzb

A device that stimulates the tachyons in the way that they move only in one direction.

The Tachyon subatomic energy particles are moving faster than light, the resulting energy is Requires for Interdimensional Ьberbruckung of the room.

To control the particle control zukonnen, Darfur was one superleitfahiges your grade, and heat was the class material but is not currently available for grouting.

Let alone the monitors from one computer to the control of the Tachyon.

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:47 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Tachyionen are the opposite of light particles, ye more energy has a Tachyion, the slower it gets.
I.e. On the contrary, that a Techyion with 0 energy infinitely fast and thus everywhere simultaneously. I would not equate with the existing ...

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:39 pm 

Hi sky-light

sky light
Tachyionen the opposite of light particles are ye more energy has a Tachyion, the slower it gets.
I.e. On the contrary, that a Techyion with 0 energy infinitely fast and thus everywhere simultaneously. I would not equate with the existing ...

Whether it is because the ghost tachyons arguing for years.

A tachyon is moving but Ьberlichtgeschwindigkeit and this is a quote:

Tachyon

The hypothetical about the speed of light tachyons are always about the speed of light (if it exists) a speed below the speed of light is to them as little possible as normal matter has a higher than this.

Here is even a link if someone did something about this option.

Http://www.uni-protokolle.de/Lexikon/Lichtgeschwindigkeit.html #% C3% 9Cberlichtgeschwindigkeit_in_optisch_dichten_Medien

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:32 pm 

Little witch has written the following:
I'm missing already, the examples in order to find something for 10 ^ 50, 10 ^ 100, 500 or 10 ^ 10 ^ 1000th

In probability you can use to pay such. Although it is quite unnecessary, because by then anyway round at 1 (100%) 0 (0%) comes through, but when the process of n = 0 to infinity kommena pay such vo uch. you defined now only a certain rotation and take such a number have, dus. For what you need to live in but also that it is unclear to me.

And he CBE rich history of time. What does it exactly in time travel? Bear in mind that the time is man-made. travel forward in time, is not a problem, only the zuruckreisne is impossible. If you were to move zumbeispiel 1 year long with almost lichtgeschwindichkeit kame and then back to the earth, approximately 20 years of software we traveled into the future ...

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:19 pm 

Hi moder

the following:
If you were to move zumbeispiel 1 year long with almost lichtgeschwindichkeit kame and then back to the earth, approximately 20 years of software we traveled into the future ... to achieve

To investigate the effect of the time difference, you have to move faster than light.

There are still many variables must be taken into account.

Maybe do you by this video of further experience.

Go to YouTube Download Video

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 pm 

well then explained to me the following times. According to the theory of relativity, and the fact that everything is infinite. Can it really be the Grou zero, because zero is definitely an end dar. But if everything is infinite, it must give zwnagslaufig always slightly smaller than the smallest particle Isher discovered. But since all the calculations of such states zuruckgreifen only on theoretical models that can hold one's no one to say exactly whether he has just right.

Or take the string theory. One-dimensional particle? If a particle is present, it must have a body. How can a body that can move in time and space, but his one-dimensional?
Was initially dismissed The founder of string theory as an idiot, now is the sound scientific basis - but no one knows if this is really true, because everything is just theory.

So far, it is assumed that the Stings are probably the smallest particles. But as I said, for other scientific laws, it can not be the smallest
But how small they really are?

Quote: atoms to
.... from the macroscopic object, nuclei, quarks and gluons and string
So strings are gluons, gluons form cores and seeds are part of an atom. Дhm how do you measure something like that? Not at all. It's just theory only.

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:07 pm 

Hi little witch

The term 0 can not be applied in many fields actually.

For example if you let commute a pendulum, so this will never reach a standstill.

The doctrine of the movement of the body and points in space kinematics is observed.

Just had to have the rotation of the Earth and other factors, due regard being had to prevent this process.

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:55 pm 

Can it be that you got me somehow miuverstanden? Nothing else I have written.

Little witch has written the following:
... It can not really give Grou zero because zero is a definitive end dar. ...

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:29 am 

[Quote = moder]

little witch has written the following:
And he CBE rich history of time. What does it exactly in time travel? Bear in mind that the time is man-made. travel forward in time, is not a problem, only the zuruckreisne is impossible. If you were to move zumbeispiel 1 year long with almost lichtgeschwindichkeit kame and then back to the earth, approximately 20 years of software we traveled into the future ...

You would have to move at 1 year 0.78178facher speed of light, by 20 years 'travel to the Zulunft'. But time goes by itself only for a slower, you skip some time. What is the true definition of time travel ya: a 'teleportation' through time, in contrast to teleport (verzoegerungsfreie move to another location) across the room.

Nude Mod:
As long as the pendulum is not in an absolute vacuum, and not directly perpendicular to the source of gravity oscillates, it will eventually stop because it is beschleunignt equal on both sides.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next