Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

What heist actually chill?

= Chillen lyrics for youth: chill, cool bleiebn, rest rumhangen

I have the least time my parents explained * g *

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:02 pm 

okay then I'll go even today in the school, the very oberchillig my T5 druid shoulder pieces aufrauchen Very Happy Re: The so called Real Life

Maybe is the fact of teaching so bearable ... If today is the teaching. The radio said the strike was in my home town, the bus driver

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:43 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Chill, imperative to chill out. Chillen is a newly-fashionable the rest or the word relax Alone or with friends describes.
Unlike many other newly-German words (n Whether the fall in new-German) comes, I think, from the U.S. and not only . Hopern of hip-used

Chill ma is heiuen. Stay loose, go slow, I think

Nude Mod Sey

EDIT - damn, did not see the page at ...- -

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:29 am 

THX people.

Then I weiu now, at least where I am it.

I'm still holding a bit old, if I may say so myself.

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm 

eig was only said there is allso the net but everyday word from me
and also I hear music hipelhoppel net

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:45 pm 

So, since I do not want to open extra nen thread, and yes this goes to our Real Life (that is external to the life of the matrix ... xD)
I thought I read my Abwesebheitserklarung times in here.

So it looks to me now not quite as good because I'm mentally ill. No, I will neither end nor run amok in ner slap, but I am suffering from recurrent depression and who are not from bad parents. In the ann Momentk I write because I am in a rest phase, ie the depression rumschleichen ore currently in the background like cats on the prowl and waiting for their chance again their claws and teeth into my battered soul beat.

I was already Depressed but since the death of strings, it went downhill nurnoch with me. Has taken me more than I thought it was more of drive, got in front of me gegammelt, had no power went to my household and I eventually even afraid of getting auuenwelt!
When it came time came, let me know at some point noticed going in a clear moment extra bed before how deeply I was in there already in these depressive disorder, or if only the private knowledge that I'm depressed I was this prompted the beginning of August my house doctor. May be that I've written this here already times, ka.

That was the Gamescom in Koln, + - 3 days before. I was downright panic before that day when I was dragged my brother there. I did so 2 days before starting with the antidepressants prescribed to me by my doctor and he remembers we had the day before this Gamescom +38 ° C day.
I do not know obs due to the pills, the excitement, the heat, the nasty Mucke has kept awake me, or all, it was together I did not that night have found a hour of restful sleep, but I was on the day of the show much too exhausted to have to fear, as soon ware are in the sleeping and yawning have so far must I was dizzy and I had almost started to hyperventilate!
I'm right about the day were good and the endless, despite the tiredness and a sugar which has adopted sometime around noon in the basement. Nevertheless, it has all 4 days!! lasted until I get inside my normal sleep rhythm back.
For the time I had stopped taking the pills, talk with stylus doctor and then took nurnoch half the pills until it ran on, since the walk me even better again because that was what I lost to exhaustion by the Depression, came as Mudigkeitsschub again.
Happen that I should visit the Дrztn the NEN psychiatrist has recommended me, but this first recently moved and was not in the network was in the list and this was still on vacation until mid-September. -.-
I'm just topsy-turvy world.

My depression have me in September about the support continues, but were not as strong. Could make my household again, again had to go drauuen force Darfur and my fear was gone after. Auuerdem I have a few old school friends again found what I've already met me with a, were pleasantly surprised that I rest me after so many years have been reported by. ^ ^ In the week I felt blendent a GEfuhlshoch not seen for ages! Then comb then a deep, containing berufstatige have little time.

End of September gabs then a few shock moments that I have temporarily pulled out almost completely out of my depression.
1 Have I found something on the net that I wanted to have, but that will cost around $ 300 + transportation (handmade entirely by private person so unique and therefore the price.)
Are the equivalent of + - 208 €. that I could with my current financial situation maybe her for a half a year to make if I spend any extra money, but due to unforeseen events or fixed dates such as Christmas log, roller, jerk payments (current), birthdays, etc. were effective be hindered.
So I've decided to work from now on the same walk again. until now has become nothing out of it but I'm still there. ;)
The 2nd Event was what I was bestarkt that has just made on the WE before my birthday the end of September my PC bent. actually a new burner and / or ne new grou hard drive had been planned (and maybe even n some new shoes, is so cold again ^ ^) it was then nothing because instead had n new board, SPU and memory-ago which was quite expensive ( end of the month birthdays have is really mull especially when 2 - 3 days in front of payday)
Then, when even my scooter with two flat tires and my printer is reported to me the message: All 5 cartridges are empty logged off, was to come. I had to admit that I needed money and Darfur, I had to go to work.
(Which is even better because I think that the office I will soon try again to park in any training, the nerve is likely to bring me before anything, just like the last one -.-)

Auuerdem runs soon time from where I bewerbugnen 20 must present, otherwise there briefly, and changes in the time where the depression was particularly bad, more precisely in the whole 5 months I have exactly 3 (2 and 3 until the beginning of this month) Applications sent. Since my printer is in the bucket (and saut cartridge is empty and no money for new ones) I have to send the current online was not easy. As an alternative to I'll print a few for my parents, but beteht problem, I'm back shcon trot ausm cover letter and what occurs to me just nothing I put the ie ...
But I am working on it, still have a lot of old applications,'ll find something.

Contrary to my fear of other people have my brother and I are about what defines, or I forgot the proposal made with ulterior motives. Since we operate both the Warhammer 40k hobby, I've just invited him to nem Bemalsamstag to me, that was the beginning of September. first I had jitters, so is ka close Ulich my brother and knows how it looks on me. Nevertheless, I was uncomfortable. However, the day was great. get ready to buy characters, assembling, painting and see it any DVDs. Was s murder have fun a lot of laughter. In the afternoon we then brought in an Italian restaurant with me umme ne corner each 40cm diameter pizza (half a wagon wheel XD) and watched the last DVD of the day.
Was so great and went so well that we have beschliossen that every first Saturday to take a month (if there is n auuer holiday because no buses then go about the villages in the surroundings.)
Home October, we have repeatedly, he has stayed here and even ne night last week Saturday we were here in my place at the annual Police DUZI (Duisburg miniatures fair). Selsbt I found it great, it is not so much. But he was never there before so it was worth trying. My fear of Auuenwelt had built up among MRI, is gone and I'm glad Drube! Is real when one is hiding erbahrmlich nurnoch before auuenwelt!

After discussion with my mother was nervous since our childhood, everything went wrong and where we still suffer under it, and NEM-known, is seienrseits psychiatrist and the texts I can always be reached because of every day, I am now looking at least where my errors are and why I am who I am. * Shudder *

Well you see, I'm feeling is still not very good. It comes and goes, but I can definitely say last year was much better to me.
2009 is not yet over, but it is already fixed, a particularly good year, it was not straight. -.-

I hope for you that you are spared something. I think if I could see my soul from me, they would not be bright weiu, but dirty gray discolored with many holes where the depressions have something ripped out or damaged. Something I wish no!

So Goodbye, I'll punch myself first in the fall. 2 clock at night ne Blode time for such thoughts is to go after.

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:13 pm 

Hei Bloody_Kain

It is sad to have to read something like
Even with strings I have to give you absolutely right. It is absent here, as a member, as well as a person. be

And another issue with your job search, so I no longer liked 20 or 30 years young, or old as you look at it.
It's no wonder we have so many German workers here in Switzerland, and there are more and more. According to statistics, 3.03 per hour German to get a job in Switzerland. This leads inevitably to dan that people find in their own country does not work, and an end to this disaster is far from being in sight.

I can only hope for you that you get your mess under control, because the way you can describe this will help no one, except you yourself. What I write here, may be a small consolation for you, but it is.

What is more, and believe me, I speak from experience, this is really the so-called real life:
In life you have known many colleagues / friends. These are but only as long as colleagues or friends, as long as they can provitieren of you, this is suddenly no longer dan x whatever reason, the case is reduced to the friend - colleagues dramatically and very quickly.

I can well imagine that we have many members, in which the life and proceeds not as good as you'd like it, but my attitude was and is still not giving up so quickly. In my life went wrong, much of what could go wrong, but I have never given up. What I also learn very Fruh never had to rely on others because of who you are doing this, you're really left dan!!

And what Bloody_Kain:

My first Frundin with which I am gone, died also in a unheibaren disease. What do you think, how it is delivered to me then? Since I was just 21 years, we wanted to get married, they Madel I can still remember today, and these are already many years ago.

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:43 am 

Hi all.

To see So what's really depressing.
Since one can only hope and wish the best.

But it looks like seem, you have found a good possibility to come from the Mies Heru. Regelmauige unternehemn things like help now with your brother very well.

As for finding a job when pronouncements on the German Labour Office, then you are really left. What do the real is sometimes ludicrously.

Then I wish you all good times to which it goes uphill again Bloody_Kain.

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:45 am 

Thanks Leutz will just work shcon. I think I have good opportunities in retail to get at least a temporary job, close to the Weihnachtsgeschaft Ulich begins now and sales are happy if the customers are the sorrows can be neglected without the inventory.

How it looks like, ka gaze times. Auuerdem be discharged at the moment many people. Today NEN get real job one is really quite away from here from AA Groues Poker!

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:22 pm 

I can only confirm Bloody_Kain.

I'm even temporary workers since only 2 3 / 4 years. The whole thing is no picnic.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next