New Topic Post Reply  [ 541 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 55
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:06 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Noticed a problem with the latest version of this patch.

A Blood Elf Rogue going into Stealth will crash with this patch loaded.

I suspect it's because the animation for Stealth is very different than Night Elves - instead of a simple crouch, they actually get down into a football crouch with one hand on the ground. If this animation isn't included in the MPQ, the game has an embolism when it's used.

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:14 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Zilem wrote:
(the once not Used by the Bloodqueen makes her wings Stiff doing Animations)
ScDK wrote:
Talk about strange fetish arousal.er... what?, did i say something wrong or acward?

I Guess it's around 230 without and 566 (+236) with Deathknight Textures (Face and Body Skins)
i don't Think that 1024x1024 textures will change much... it might change more for Lower Settings then it will for higher Graphic Settings, or do i need to have 2 workings eyes to see the Deference?
well aside minor ajustments can be up to 4 times as Effective (at the Current Version)

are you saying i should have a look at it?
and Update my felblood-elf skins?

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:13 pm 

true enough, but it's noticeable that not all animations have the bouncing, which is a bit annoying. But of thinks go well, and Cata will allow us to edit models once again, then redaxle will most likely work on that, and offer a solution to add jigglyness =) let's see what happens.

If so, i want to see about changing the running animation to look like this:
Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 pm 

I can't enjoy the game with out this model fix Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm 

Well..first thing first...i need to actually convert the model into a editable format.
So far, both Redaxle and TrollPaxton haven't released anything new yet, given that people are still analyzing the new M2 format.
Not even sure if TP is going to update his tweaking tool. If not, i'll be forced to use Blender...which is for me a dreadful thought.
But hell, i used Milkshape to mod UT2004 back in the day...can it really be WORSE? XD

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:22 pm 

It would appear there is an issue that causes an error with this if you go inside one of the new instances. I am nearly 100% sure it was this mod that causes a crash/error.

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:55 pm 

That's because a flying carpet is the same animation as stealth for a blood elf, both will crash the game; check the list for the patch that allows the use of stealth.

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:29 am 

ScDK wrote:
Now if you excuse me, i must find and eradicate whoever stole the idea from my Deathknight Skin & Eye Unlock Patch, and uploaded it as his own...XDHmmh?

ScDK wrote:
there is no high-heels version, no erect nipple version, non with balloon breasts, nor a big butt, neither will you find a loli version or one that fits properly to THAT specific nude skin mod, either.I used Pkxman's High heeled Bloodelf Model before i used he's High Heeled version of your Model

and i made some Nightelf & Bloodelf Skins which looked more correct for your model
(if you look back some pages you fill see)

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:40 am 

Well, downloading the full size, four part, 4GB torrent, given that the blizzard downloader constantly times out and has to be restarted every 10 minutes.
hopefully, it won't need network connection after i start it XD
it's running for 1day and 1 hour already, and i did not get more than 648MB downloaded (my ISP doesn't like to do maintenance, or actually give customers what they pay for)

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:38 pm 

Bob Hair fix will be uploaded once i got good internet speed.
Tho, it'll only be using the "normal" (V2 type) bodyshape, neither the humongous "BIG" nor Blizz-style "Small" Breast shapes.
Not in the mood to either mod the breasts nor the hairstyle on all 3.

On a sidenote: I figured out why MyWarcraftStudio's MPQs were read by WoWModelViewer and Ladik's MPQ Editor were not.
Check the MPQ filesize of both. MWS doesn't compress the files at all, giving me a 5MB file while MPQ Editor made a 1.8MB file.
I unchecked compression in Ladik's, and i get 2.40 MB files, which WoWModelViewer reads. Still smaller than MWS's MPQs, so i think that's good news.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 541 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 55
 >> Next