>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:32 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Barragwin
Okay again from scratch:
I try on the game Sacred 2 Gold Edition on the Windows 7
2.65 for current nude patch activate. What exactly is first matter, I am glad if at all runs and was a first look at me what I like best.
I have the pak files from the archive of the nude patches for 2:40 or 2:43 in the pak folder copied to my installation directory, or the four sub-folders from the archive (ie hq, mq, lq and models).
Subsequently, I've replaced the itemtype from Istallationsordner with whichever of the archive, all once been tried, but always the same: The only thing that has not changed much in the game, the Lingerie of the female chars, a screen like this you have already.
The question now is how and if I ever get over the nude patch to run m?
Said something to hide folders and write-protect folders.
LG

Hi Barragwin

So now installs malSacred second I said the mods are so in our DL austria.html? 'M Going to look after what we have and give you something later decision. As I am I had this Madel nakig times.
Please be patient.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:12 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi Barragwin

After hours I've exert install it now given up to Sacred 2 on Win 7

On Windows 7, it is not so, as who you lad Oblivion, The Witcher, etc.. Who are they, therefore, be installed in my Sacred2 Win7 on the operating system you have not scattered in Oblivion as a main location, but there are all data. In Oblivion, the fact is: Programs, Bethesda Softworks, Oblivion, Data, open to the various sub-files, and at the end of data in order to be able to then embed the mod.

This is not the case in Sacred 2 You have to laboriously search all the files together, when the patch load Sacred2 allegedly not found, and, and And. On XP it was much easier.

After 12 hours of the exert I have now given up on Win7 Sacred two to install. I'm sorry event. because you can help someone else.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:13 pm 

But yes, thank you for the mooing
So for me all in a folder
Programs (x86) -> Deep Silver> Sacred 2 Gold Edition> and then all the folders ...
Only the screenshot folder is placed somewhere else ...
With the patch I had about no problem, your patcher is therefore stood up to date? The patches the game even before the draw of the new game patches, for me, the computer will update every time the game starts;.)

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:19 pm 

the following:

This is not the case in Sacred 2 You have to laboriously search all the files together, when the patch load Sacred2 allegedly not found, and, and And. On XP it was much easier.

The patch please remember that the latest patches are not necessarily contain all transaction patches.
If you have the original version, not the gold version then you must order to install the following patches:

Release 2.0.2> Update 2:40
Update 2:40> Update 2: 43
If you have the Ice Blood yet:
V2.64.0.0> V2.65.1.0
V2.65.1.0> V2.65.2.0

This would be the right order. Only the latest load and install does not work. The error I had be done. are

The list of patches is also available here:
http://update.sacred2.com/dl_german.html

@ Barragwin
Which version you will be shown in the main menu for the game?
And how far changes in the lingerie opposite the first?
I'm sorry, but your screenshot was distorted in such a way that virtually nothing could make it.

Nude Mod @
How auuert to be scattered because of this. For I can not hardly imagine that Windows 7 changes from the warend from any paths of a setup.
Then Microsoft, however, had anger faster than what Microsoft Blue Screen say.

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:37 pm 

In the main menu is Displayed ersion 2.65.1 build 1782nd
The Lingerie parlous state of the following changes:
The Standartmauige Grune Lingerie of the High Elf will be replaced by a narrow white, the Dryad gets dressed anschtatt its a kind of green bikini, as the seraphim a beige ..
Maybe the screen has changed? For me everything is easy to see ...

EDIT: I have the game now patched to 2.65.2 build 1837, unfortunately, brought no change ..

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:08 am 

Hey sry for the double post, I found it fits just as no longer purely Edit ..
I've just downloaded again the nude patch for the 2:40 and 2.64 for. All old nude patch folder in the installation directory deleted and the new, purely made and behold it kalppt on One time Re: Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel Seraphim Dryad Elf Nude Patch
Do not ask me why, at least I am happy this has solved the problem.
Thank you again for the moo who all have made, and sry for the Aufwandn So you wanted the Nude Mod you again for extra Sacred 2 me ... install
Lg

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:01 pm 

the following:

The patch please remember that the latest patches are not necessarily contain all transaction patches.
If you have the original version, not the gold version then you must order to install the following patches:

Release 2.0.2> Update 2:40
Update 2:40> Update 2: 43
If you have the Ice Blood yet:
V2.64.0.0> V2.65.1.0
V2.65.1.0> V2.65.2.0

This would be the right order. Only the latest load and install does not work. The error I had be done. are

The list of patches is also available here:
http://update.sacred2.com/dl_german.html

@ Barragwin
Which version you will be shown in the main menu for the game?
And how far changes in the lingerie opposite the first?
I'm sorry, but your screenshot was distorted in such a way that virtually nothing could make it.

Nude Mod @
How auuert to be scattered because of this. For I can not hardly imagine that Windows 7 changes from the warend from any paths of a setup.
Then Microsoft, however, had anger faster than what Microsoft Blue Screen say.

Hi

So this is so. On my main hard drive C, where I have the operating system, I currently have too little memory. So I had to install the installation of Sacred2 to another hard disk. The funny: Pack and script, and all other files were scattered on the second hard disk.
Now I have deleted a game on the hard drive C, and Sacred2 made on the main hard drive, now it's normal. Now I have the directory Ascaron - Entertainment and all the data in this index, as it should be.

Now I can try the patches again, and to include the mods and then see where said Sreendateien be saved, what I actually already looking.
Just try the mods that has Barragwin it, to see where his problem could lie.

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:40 pm 

Barragwin
Hey sry for the double post, I found it fits just as no longer purely Edit ..
I've just downloaded again the nude patch for the 2:40 and 2.64 for. All old nude patch folder in the installation directory deleted and the new, purely made and behold it kalppt on One time Re: Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel Seraphim Dryad Elf Nude Patch
Do not ask me why, at least I am happy this has solved the problem.
Thank you again for the moo who all have made, and sry for the Aufwandn So you wanted the Nude Mod you again for extra Sacred 2 me ... install
LG

Now the main thing it works.
The reason for this error will probably remain forever the secrets of the computer world, just like so many other errors.

Then looking forward now to a few naked ladies Barragwin.

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:40 pm 

Hi people

Now I give this entgultig with Sacred 2 The lower patch I still can not install, not compatible with my game, but I have not installed a mod etc..

The Patch 2.40 can not be installed because supposedly Sacred 2 is not installed on my PC. To piss Haarol. Well, there goes a pleasure. On XP it was still normal, but on Win7 a catastrophe.

Hi Barragwin

Then I am glad to whom it will work for you, then I will deleting my shit again, very fustrierend with Win7.

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:45 pm 

Good grief.

As seems to Windows 7 is still a lot to be in a bad way.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 >> Next