1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:13 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Dotar wrote:
orc link not working anymore, new link maybe pls? Re: Rad's Patch Compilations

try the mediafire, link its got them all in one zip file.

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:15 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

It's a Compilation, which in other words is a pack of things from various artists/moders

Fixed

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:12 pm 

One other thing I noticed, blood elf females still have underclothing on. Their model edit worked, but not the nude skin.

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:12 am 

I'm having problems with the editing of models, it gives me the wow error when entering any character and see released as blood elf, I think the MPQ with the glass MPQEditor and the file folder within data
/ cache, I'm doing wrong?

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:31 am 

ValekValbjourne wrote:
I really like this patch, you seem to have grabbed all the best elements of everything on this site. Good work. One little issue I have though, not really your problem, is the night elf hair. The slight discoloration bugs me a little. Would you mind telling me what file in your patch controls the Nelf hair so i can remove it?

Thanks.

Inside the \Character\NightElf\Female\ path, delete anything that has the word "Hair" and ends with ".blp"

BTW im gonne updated the Model Compilation patch and Armor Texture Patch in a few minutes so be patients if the links are down cuz the old ones are being replaced.

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 pm 

raddae wrote:
Ohhh ok. Wait so do the texture files also work like that or just the models.

I'll up the extracted models in a sec.

Not completely sure, these files are still a bit new to me, but extracting the MPQ and leaving it in a folder of the same name in the wow data folder worked. Textures, model edits, the works, just the glitchy hand to fix and that way works perfect. Heading to bed for now though, so hopefully others can help you out.

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:14 am 

pride13 wrote:
It shows the file as being unavailable. Also, you have the same link twice for the Cataclysm download. Sorry for being a pain!

edit: nevermind, it decided to work. Thank you. Re: Rad's Patch Compilations

my bad. fixed it with mediafire link. yea i dunno whats going on with megaupload these days.

btw let me know if something doesn't look very good in the patch and i'll consider changing it.

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:09 pm 

I remade the MPQs with ladiks editor so hopefully they should work for everyone on 4.01 now. Please let me know if those dont work or if something is glitchy. I'm still working on fixing the problems they already had before.

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:39 pm 

I took a quick look through all the leg and chest textures in your texture MPQ. Pretty good work I think! I think my favorite sets are the gossamer set and your replacement for the generic WotLK leveling plate as seen on the "Ornate Saronite" set. My biggest disappointment however was that the bottom and top to the black mageweave set do not match. q.q

I switched from default BE and NE to these. ScDK's mapping is as good as I can hope to expect. It's in my opinion better than the Bliz default mapping, based on the rendering of my own textures. I've used ScDK's model in the past, but I guess I'm just not into BEs. However, I love the heels, and will probably look at blood elves a lot more often now. >.>

I like the Night Elf model too. I will definitely be using this from now on. My only problem is, again, mapping, but it's easily forgivable. The mapping on the breasts distorts my textures and the point where the leg texture meets inside the inner leg doesn't match up. I can overlook these things pretty easily, but it would be amazing to see my textures come out cleaner there. Re: Rad's Patch Compilations

I looked at the other models too, but I'm pretty much in love with the Draen default Bliz model ( It's my main reference point for my textures. ) and my current human model, so I'm waay biased.

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:46 pm 

Adraya wrote:
Awww, night elf hand is still glitching all over the place for me, got all excited at the update *pouts* Wish I knew what was causing it. There's no model file for the hand/arms that I could remove to make it a base one without taking away the rest of the figure, is there?

Yea im trying to do that currently, it takes time since i gotta save out each body part "submeshes" seperately and import them into an updated model file. i'll post an update as soon as i can for it.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 >> Next