Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:28 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi Nude Mod.

Then you will remain only on the response from Nero support to maintain.

From my own experience I can say that the people there are quite fast and good.

Had already 2 or 3 times Requires Support.

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:56 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hei

Yesterday I googled for this file server NM. Since I have actually found something. Anything but that I was able to exports, as every time I wanted to put in said file disable Nero Scout said Hackchen on, came the message already mentioned, in the end I could not even open Nero Scout.

So I have now formatted the entire hard drive and reinstalled XP. Now the burning program funzt perfectly again, and I have not even the heavy messages.

Oh, incidentally, with all burning software I mentioned here schlussentlich had the same problem. I think I've jrgend has a virus, otherwise I can not imagine this problem I had actually never before.

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:46 pm 

By their symptoms, I was right to give you.

What has meant your virus scanner?

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:33 pm 

Hei

My virus scanner has since, unfortunately, not gemekkert, why not, I have no idea.
In this way, I knew the problem, because it was my turn again.

Hope I have in the nearest time again more quiet, painfully these new installations.

Hei

You write that you used Nero 9? So the version I have is really beginning to an original, with the purchase of a DVD - combo drive.

Does Nero 7 Essentials:
Now question? What can you do with Nero 9 more than the program I'm currently on it? I just wonder, therefore, whether it is worthwhile to make updates?

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:45 am 

Hi Nude Mod

Nero 9 has been expanded from about Nero 7 mainly in addition to some improvements in the combustion engine
to media features such as photo and video editing. See

http://www.nero.com/deu/support-nero9-tutorials.html

An update from V7 to V9 I think is no longer possible, but only a cost- ADVANTAGES.

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:43 pm 

the following:
Hei

My virus scanner has since, unfortunately, not gemekkert, why not, I have no idea.

Hope I have in the nearest time again more quiet, painfully these new installations.

Maybe something else was wrong with the OS.
I sometimes have a problem that stuck with me the MSI installer. No idea why, but sometimes it does not work. And then when I try to run an installation program that the MSI installer used that it does not work. Then I have to always install via the MSI Installer, so it goes again.

Many times the real s ** ko. There may be a similar problem with you yes? Who weiu.

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:54 am 

Hi Nude Mod

Nero 9 Nero 7 was about to find some improvements in the combustion engine
mainly to media functions such as photo and video Processing extended. See

http://www.nero.com/deu/support-nero9-tutorials.html

An update from V7 to V9 I think is no longer possible, but only a cost- ADVANTAGES.

Hi

Thank times, well, Nero 9 I do not really, since the version 7 is enough for me, for I need the burning program completely.

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:46 am 

the following:
Hei

Maybe something else was wrong with the OS.
I sometimes have a problem that stuck with me the MSI installer. No idea why, but sometimes it does not work. And then when I try to run an installation program that the MSI installer used that it does not work. Then I have to always install via the MSI Installer, so it goes again.

Many times the real s ** ko. There may be a similar problem with you yes? Who weiu.

Hei

But as far as I know this NMIndexServ.exe has to do with the web connection correct? And as already mentioned, no matter what I said then installed message came again and again. Yes now it works so again.

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:44 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

So I can tell you this file nchts because I did not find this file on my computer, although I Nero I installed 9 Re: Question on burning programs .

What is displayed in the file properties for that file?
To what exactly belongs to this file?

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:19 pm 

Hei

Did you have it. Each Nero - this program has. Unfortunately, you can see, or will you first carefully on whom it does not work sometimes, like now in my case.

So who you going to start, then all the programs I see in my Nero 7 Essential, You had to see just Nero 9th Because man can go to Tools, then to see Nero Scout, this click, window opens with the name Nero Scout options, and since it has several that you activate, or deactivate. Since the said index is visible, and to my knowledge has to do with the Internet index. could
And just described windows open no more.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next