1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: profile data
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:01 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi

I'm not even a member here for so long .. but my first forum where I participate actively ....
Now I noticed that many of you in the profile data have nothing written inside ... no residence or if they do not even Hoppy woman / man are ...

Software but sometimes interesting to know why that is ....

Do not know how you might do my part .. I think we're all like-minded ... we write to each other ... or to read contributions from each other .... why we may not carry then know nothing about each other? ... so I goes like this when I read contributions or contribute to someone I did change was to know who is behind me so I can get an idea .... maybe you can also find common Hoppy's where you can talk shop then together .. . and and and you go ... because you do not so?

Greetings to all dear glenn

Post subject: Re profile data
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:42 am 

I think this is mostly so that I get some time looking into the profile, and minimal information, such as my birthday and gender Paste.

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:34 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I give my data is not Public domain in the internet price.
Not even have my original last name given at facebook. if anyone wants to hear from me, he may like to write to me privately and then tell him one probably also ego. (=

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:01 pm 

Hi Glenn

It's like this: Everyone, no member can read our forum, and so I think it's good that not everything is publicly active on the Internet, be it from us, or elsewhere. Google Darfur is indeed known that this store everything, and that over the years.
Since I'm agree with moder: Who wants to know someone more about another member, it would be better over PN. This is no charge to you, it's just fact, the much-Sch ... e is driven with external data.

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:55 pm 

Hi Glenn.

There is so that everything is in profile and is displayed in the post, by all, including guests to be read.

Specifically what is displayed on the posts.
So many give so little to nciht. In today's world is all unfortunately become such a problem with the whole data leeches.

Sorry. I wishes my other software.
In the social networks like Facebook, WkW or similar sites you will look for me in any case in vain. Of such networks, I stay away basically. What is there so everything is pushed to the murks persohnlichen data is pretty wicked.

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:19 pm 

Can I really Subsequently there only because every Mist is equal to For years, stored in the WWW, I prefer to give equal time to as little as possible.

Good, because hook in manly I can make more, but hey, Dexter says think I have enough from Re: profile data

In a time when IF THE ABOVE or so little is anonymous yet, I keep the rest of my data for the first time for me to Darfur, but I am not curious, and with as little data of my TOWARDS satisfied

By the way, anyone who views the look social networks as I find it amazing how free drafty so many treats its data.
Oh and here's a video on the I on the subject always like to refer, like the comedian while not really, but the appearance of Facebook I was simply wonderful Re: profile data

Go Youtube Download Video

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:09 pm 

Comes to mind only a little one, has also applied 100 years ago: If you like, stay away from it. Ignore. Exciting over there is worse than participate.

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:36 pm 

I've never even seen ....

have> also because their stories to find out your data has been misused?

I now have over 10 years surfing the web (my first account was with Compuserve ... if anyone knows) but I have so far never actually experienced anything negative .... I can not imagine that in this great flood of data on the web where someone is buzzing around for me (maybe just her) interested ... and we are talking here of Hoppy / residence rather from Address / Tel / employer, etc.

go to Facebook I liked me .... outside also short so I am very glad that there is such a thing .... I also diesbezuglich had any bad experiences .. on the contrary. .. the one Thailamd is not so far away ... see what my friends in Switzerland do ... I also have old friends / acquaintances found again where I believed I've never see them again ... but where more than I was still young have played an important role in my life ....
and I've also learned to know many great people ...
and yes I know the FB store my data ... but what can I do with my data which ???... and if cares??

love greeting from afar

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:46 pm 

Your data will be completely indifferent mass. What is interesting, email addresses, etc.
Your data is only for a person of interest when they geziehlt Internetaktivitaeten looking for from you (in practice almost stalkermaessig)
The most negative experience I've done is that has captured my mother any MSN Trojan and my MSN account (I used the email address NIE else) will also get spam. Some people should just not Adden, especially those of which one knows that they would not even recognize them when you open a virus insinuates> <

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:07 am 

Hoi sky light

now that you say what comes to mind me .... about two years ago when I was on a visit to Switzerland ... I have a mate and have there my emails retrieved (bluemail.ch)
His PC had all the protection programs .....
But when I came back to Thailand I was (at first) a lot of emails from Germany ..... but I've always been never opened mail I did not know and so I clicked all the way .. and lo and behold it became less and less, and after about 1 1 / 2 months I got from this no more ...
And now it is so that I may still get one every 2 weeks or two from where I know whatever ....

So this has disturbed me is not great ... because I am doing as many clicks on the PC almost every day since it came to this also not so sure ... glenn laughing

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next