New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: New Fallout Vegas Review
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

For the first time sorry that I write now will be a little long, so hard feelings for nothing. ;)

First off, yes it's that time again, a new Fallout has the light of day, and leads us into this time Цdland of Washington, but in the area around Las Vegas.

This time the story begins not in a vault, but with a Nobody who has brought about a parcel to someone and then abgemurkst Darfur in the small hamlets near one.
Great start right?

Eventually you will come to herself and is in the care of a physician who, as it turns out later, a former inmate was Vault.
You make a series of tests that are quite funny, similar to the GOAT in Fallout 3, is wohlgemert again that the game has nothing to do with the events in the capital since it plays a few years after the events of Fallout 3.

In any case, you have everything behind him get a Pippboy3000 by the doctor and there begins the adventure of the same, practically occurs when the front door.

Ьbrigens were in New Fallout Vegas integrates a lot of former Fanmods professional manner with, one has to choose at the beginning of the property and whether you want the game to play Fallout 3 manier, or in a hardcore fashion. In the latter one has in addition to all the dangers, even to struggle with thirst and hunger.

The first follows a Toturial art, but which was so well integrated into the game that it almost does not notice. The game then proceeds smoothly and you get a taste of schonmal all the changes.
These include:
- New Creatures
- Old creatures, but now with Nachwuchsu nd much more powerful
- one-party system (which later more)
- Tons of new weapons and equipment
- New Recipes for> the workbench
- A workbench for the production of ammunition (again more later)
and and and.

Later in New Vegas you'll can even participate in the Gluck game.

The party system:
Each village and each course is practically regarded as a separate party. Depending on what you do and how to behave, and even some quest from erlcher party do you do, this has positive or negative impact.
Were positive: it is popular, bekoimmt rebates etc.
Negative: It tries to kill you.

Manufacturing of Ammunition:
That's right you read that right!
There is now a 2nd Bench at one zich from different parts, but which you find only once or loot must produce new cartridges and fuel cells.
To do that they could set scrap metal and use other cartridges.
Patronenhulsen are valuable resources of, and many fans had bemangelt that it is unrealistic that this one was to throw away. is
Also energy cells upgrade one.
However, these revaluations have also a negative aspect.

Example:
I combine a few energy cells to power a cell ЬBL. (Ьberladen)
This gives the gun a dielectric strength as a laser gun. BUT, is verschleiu the weapon increases to almost double!
Auuerdem can not now runs every handler of a way uberm repaired his stuff. Darfur there Reperaturkit from the one and can buy and can be repaired with the grade carried basic equipment.

There are actually several types of ammunition such as Armor-piercing ammunition and anti-personnel and even the ones manufactured. But let's not just munitions produced. as possible in Oblivion is also to collect Ingredentien and to healing powder and other remedies continue to work with. Let surprises you. have

Pre people and the Collector may, possibly via a previously limited to DLC forward, a 4 - 5
This type depending on where you bought it, a few nice to Start Out deposits. E.g. a classic suit from the first Fallout Vault part sacked with matching 10mm gun.

The graphics have really improved on the predecessor and the Buganfalligkeit opposite the process has improved greatly to my satisfaction.
Where Fallout 3 to version 1.0 was almost not be started and greased regelmauig at beebdigung is, I've yet to find any.

Anyone who wants to get the game now but be warned, the German version is censored gekurzt and blood, without, muck and flying brains and some of the contents were brutally removed.

A Three Dog are no more, but Darfur eome, emge amderer radio station and this time matching old school music.

The Цdlandkarte would appear to be somewhat smaller at first glance to be from Fallout 3, but there are at least as much to discover, but be careful, there lurk many mega driven on and off the trails. Auuerdem you were able to break a real war from the fence, but I say nothing now goes for otherwise all the excitement is lost.

The architecture is incidentally also adapted partly true Western style, erwahrtet just as you would from a mixture of 50's modern une architecture.
Who 3mochte fallout, will feel right at home.

Ьbriggens is now to also have a Nexus site and the first Nudemods.
Http://www.newvegasnexus.com/
Just look around. ;)

So now you must excuse me but I still have a duel at dawn.

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:28 pm 

Bloody_Kain
This time the story begins not in a vault, but with a Nobody who has brought about a parcel to someone and then abgemurkst Darfur in the small hamlets near one.
Great start right?

Nobody tries to one which a parcel has to bring about, but was caught ... have

so I at least understood Very Happy I old smart asses Re: Fallout New Vegas Review

Until now Fuhle I, however, easily lost in the game. Have equal time on hardcore mode with fired up and now is no collective joy with me, because I am overcrowded after 2 opponents the same (water and food is hard ...). A separate booth I still have not, I'll manage somehow Vorwarts slow, I'm not even in New Vegas and find any little tasks that I once was the way to make.

Still captivated and satisfied with the CE. Hit me dead, I weiu not know why ... Fallout just ...

Oh and a warning next to the German Cut Version! Who hates Steam watching, it runs over Steam!

So now I'll either start over again, or me but continue to drag towards Vegas.

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:26 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I wrote in another forum even a little game .
A house you can rent by the way, if you follow the main quest a bit.

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:02 pm 

Hi dexter, only ne of warning: the direct route to New Vegas forget it. As soon as you die, not even there kannste gaze.
Better to follow the main quest, there will also get the odd side quest added hastily. And look up in the buildings to super good!
Somewhere I have already so get NEN flames spitting as he had the guys from Fallout 3, other militants, not looking more like the Hieu.
The thing listens to and looks as if lighted baseball verschieut. The enemy will always go up in flames so fine.
Ьbrigens is reflected in the work under the empty fuel cans recycling parts if you have the appropriate.

And what in the end: until I found the first boor of me n some of my weapons repaired, I had been traipsing few miles. -.-
If the main story is characterized by one, then put through the miles that you must back ... but that was no different in F3.

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:40 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

It is bugged the part.
At the beginning I've hardly found bugs, but the more I go the more bugs I find ...

I now run of the game in a city near ... and what do you do there the city called, found a scrap yard and the old lady there can also repair Equipment ...
Tjo and if one chooses this option, you fly ausm game.
But is not THAT bad, is not because Quest Relevant, just a bit irritated.

The next bug, however, is much argerlicher because this time he truly prevented, I do some quests. --.--
Little warning when you arrive in a solar power plant stores before you click on a computer terminal ... or generally making use of a terminal.

Is currently dermauen the terminal picture with me which one vergrouert from the build will not come out. Sorry, you have to play around a lot in the said power plant at the terminals to complete the quest line.

Something I hate! -.-

It prevents me not to run away on the main quest line, at least not yet, but it's just maddening ... I hope the next time the updates regulate the ...

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:20 am 

Hmm, where solar power plant (s) I have never experienced the bug you described. Nor do I have so far been thrown out of the game. However, I've also found some deficiencies.
These were graphic errors, Clippingfehler, errors in collision detection and some minor bugs so far are not really important game. For example, one often gets quest failed message even though you have never accepted this. This mostly happens when you one of the tasks among a number of large channels was loose or if someone kills regular, but he was still playing for a side quest involved.

Also, there Ьberschneidungen in order of task execution.
I get the order to ask for a specific person for a job. In the meantime I dead but a complete response, which would not let me through its territory. Then I return to said client, but I can not do the first quest, because there is no transition more that I should for combatting the second person.

I'm also on the main quest at last arrived in New Vagas, get here but now so many different groups served that one can lose the Ьberblick what is now supposed to do with whom. In some dialogues, I also noticed that you can not cancel this, but ever again asked questions in order to can return to the old Auswahlmoglichkeiten. Дrgerlich, but not decisive game.
A Quest offers but that can compromise the client, but in the end is not yet possible, since no one of that person where the person time to anschwarzen, corresponding Gesprachsoptionen offers.
From my main quest completed so far about 70 steps and the side quests, these are but only two, where are my errors noticed.

I play my game now for about 20h. more, since I have loaded ofters times to me to see different solution paths.
I'm Lv 29 and have to say that many tasks in a very high skill requirements have for alternative solutions, which I do not satisfy in part.
Haggling 70 talk, 75, medicine 60, 60 explosives repair, 75 had been some threshold values.

The bottom line is this is a game that mitliefert the bugs though, but these are not nearly so bad that you throw the game into the next corner. I remember with horror because of The Fall, or Gothic, which had played only a few patches.

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:49 pm 

I got my terminal bug is now again under the microscope and found the same ne solution.

I briefly had the game set to 800x600, because it was too little notchy. Also ran everything quite well, but then came with the terminals. As well what is wrong with the vergrouerungslevel not at low resolution ...
Was any event, the so vergrouert that I probably still have beeen at 24 monitor is not one could have quit.
'm So put me on 1024x768 back, but the monitor images were so huge.
Was the solution the game to put on window mode and then hochstmogliche resolution, in my case 1280 x 1024
Since the monitors were still somewhat grou, but it went well enough that I could handle the power plant quests.

Then, just before New Vegas, I got the resolution again changed to 1024 x 768 and full screen and the monitors were back to normal

Attention spoiler.

still ne of warning: before you in Vault 34 .!! enter, you worried NEN good radiation protection suit the part is contaminated murderous But if you are creating to the armory, you wave a couple of very good Ausrustungsgegenstande;.)

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:10 pm 

Bloody_Kain
I now run of the game in a city near ... and what do you do there the city called, found a scrap yard and the old lady there can also repair Equipment ...
Tjo and if one chooses this option, you fly ausm game.
But is not THAT bad, is not because Quest Relevant, just a bit irritated.

So I weiu not so, for me this is unproblematic, one minute made by the old Lady Gibson Re: New Fallout Vegas Review

Bloody_Kain
The next bug, however, is much argerlicher because this time he truly prevented, I do some quests. --.--
Little warning when you arrive in a solar power plant stores before you click on a computer terminal ... or generally making use of a terminal.

Just like here, not yet happened to me was, say, could be due to the hardware or the software drivers for the hardware. But it was indeed already solved Re: New Fallout Vegas Review

So I'm up to now been spared so far from bugs. I had a smile however, when I had a critical hit in so nem Bull cattle. The hats headless thrown several kilometers into the air and to the right, the body I have never found (at the high they ware well either way taken extremely hard that I had only crater one and mud can be found)

Well, I'm coming in so slowly in the Game Re: New Fallout Vegas Review

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 pm 

which is not good ...

1st - too short - it is loose 25h hours completely played out with all the quests and side quests
2nd - the end - that is, the final battle - without it directly challenging is absolutely disappointing - I had as much more expected

The tension is built up at power plant - in my opinion fizzles after extreme in endfight

otherwise - to act too much as as an addon for fallout 3 and my opinion containing too little to really as a full - self-standing term play because to want - BUT - motivating up to the end - nice expressions - quite herausfodernd in Hardcore mode - definitely some nice Game Playa changes (the increase in Fallout 3 really were on the road as mods)

it is a fallout of that deserves the name

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:49 pm 

25h I can not quite understand. I am also a Falloutfan of large and have written in another forum also an extensive report on this game. In my estimation software for the pure story, however, to accomplish in 15h, which I took for himself alone, in short ware. The many and very interesting side quest part cost, but the game immensely.
I have come to 83h. Must say also that I have not used for long journeys auuer the quick travel feature.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next