View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:09 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I have some time it dneke the nude mod, a little later is generally Games in matters

Here are 2 current issues, fresh from the current PCG.

Topic 1: KotOR Online Come!

As I read today in the latest PC games, the rumors about an upcoming KOTOR Online were confirmed!

Bioware and Lucas arts have ventured together on this project and EA John Riccitiello Cheff (one major name ^ ^) has survived in an interview 2 Online - spoken role plays with the editors. the first is the short that appears in Warhammer Online and the other just to be the one in collaboration with bioware and lucas arts is formed.
To ask the editors whether this is the game KOTOR online, John simply replied with YES

The game is however not appear before 2010.

What is now speculation on my part:

I'm curious how this will look like, because one could, for example, as in Kotor not be possible in the online mode.
The view, however, and graphics to be the same.
For me it sounds like Star Wars Galaxy at the moment in turning the old Republic before the Clone Wars and before the rise of the Emperor.

Well, we can sometimes surprises us

Topic 2: Australia indicated Fallout 3!

Well it will come, that's for sure and probably this autumn!

Allerdigns is the game that is so much shall endeavor to remain faithful to the original as it is, a fall wneig brutal. So I have the following brief summary of a report from the latest PC games:

The Australian government has declared an indexing of the game Fallout 3 from Bethesa before the game comes out at all.
Reason: In addition to the excessive force which was also made beautifully staged, mainly in order to keep to the original where you could target individual member parlous state and blow them then, the game has a drug system based on real drug . they will be entered in a kind Wrist Computers and the human blood circulatory system injected or smoked easily. these drugs have any more good and bad effects, eg increase the speed and power. reduce side effects but others in the intelligence and make their dependent. For example, a super hero for drug junkie. Since this drug Sci Fi the real drug to come so close, and are represented in the game as pills and hash pipes has to stop the Australian government, as already said, this step gefuhlt forced.
Source: the latest issue of PC Games Edition 09/08

Notice that assumption on my part:

Since our politicians are against this kind of violence and also what drugs against (which are possibly mean the could encourage drug use in a game, the actual adolescent drug use) this game could well end up on the indexes.
What this looks like in America, no idea. play in violence is seen as not necessarily so hard. only this drug thing could provide for anstou. but as long as no specific areas of skin can be seen naked, were allowed to actually do anything.

Well what's visit. But either way, I'll get and when I an uncensored and Abridged dripping with blood and purchase them you need to hash powder-loaded U.S. version! am

You should play well on current news, or playing in the have, bring it on! A forum is always most interesting when it has the latest news ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:39 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Day

so I write again that, first of all thanks for the info.

The Elder Scrolls V

ind target irgendwei he be doing, I have no idea if the ground-breaking news but whatever.

Much weiu not me, on one side says it will a game like World of Warcraft on the other it is the exact opposite.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:37 am 

I enjoy the following news Re: News on current game projects!

The Geruchtekuche had actually already anticipated, today will officially close Ulich Ankundigung: Grand Theft Auto IV is being implemented for the PC. The press release will be enhanced multiplayer features implied - whether it (apart from the control times) consider writing other contents of large differences or changes will give the console versions, is not yet known. The U.S. version of the song is on 18 November appear, Europe from 21 November served.

Source: HERE

~ ~ sic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:08 pm 

Sey7
day

I also write again what, first of all thanks for the info.

The Elder Scrolls V

ind target irgendwei he be doing, I have no idea if the ground-breaking news but whatever.

Much weiu not me, on one side says it will a game like World of Warcraft on the other it is the exact opposite.

Consider writing was already rumored last year at scharesoft and what seems to be tuned.
Is at least as far as I'm still in memory, the area on the map to Skyrim vjardenfjall and expand the North and get a supporting role.
Was also something about a mp-gemauschelt mode.
I only properly: wait

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]