1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re...
Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:35 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Bart
Can I find out Who's to say the house from the nude patch (Naughty Joana) find any as I can not find it.

Bartek

Kaiser leave town to the west; are right at the exit to the right of way to horse stables and behind it you find the house.

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 am 

Tjaja, hab grad noticed that one with the mods but ufpassen needs. with my Oblivion + SI had to around 11 GB accumulated on mods (to Glich main game and addon) and got each other's hair. Well the game has not and is not gefunzt abgeshcmiert, but it also does not really correct.
In part this is my lack so before and if things again and again in various mods but they are nowhere mentioned.
Too bad, I must now wait until next week until I got my scooter and can borrow my brother again and SI Kofner to install everything again and this time to test mod for mod.
I think some mods, like this Conversation Total Mods or Landschaftsveranderungsmods you have to be careful seehr.
For example I've loaded the mod NEN said the city should do that already.
So Imp City looked much worse than before. Rolling Eyes

Well again back to the Reiubrett ...

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:32 am 

Hei Bloody_Kain

I have to give you legal. For a number of mods is missing then suddenly the voice, or various Companionsmod it happens from time to front, you'll never want to go into a building, there is simply who you are standing, for example, before a band making it easy goal, but purely to get there then no, selection must be based on the card, the Stable, and then go to this chapel that one comes in then. Also seen so 70% of the total mods Mull.
The only Sex - Mod, which is changed anything in the game of Hooker - Mod, all other sex - mod in Oblivion are shit.

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:19 pm 

Thx Overlord, I am working times by the mods, hear the descriptions of some of the so quite well. but one probably should I still register at TES Nexus ...

Well in any case thank you times, are present in the new super mods Re: Oblivion Mods

EDIT: Did you tested the Sexlivion? If this should funktionioeren version, it would be all right if we Gegege the version of the exchange were udserer database. I can not test the mod, unfortunately at the moment. so I ask overlord, he runs with you?

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:58 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Phew, I've now tested Sexlivion. first you have to get the Japanese version because the origin is a Japanese mod.
The thing you can invite as is only for the English text. where one gets the Orginalmod is in the enclosed readme.

So, I installed Oblivion and freshly patched, then installed the mod and started with NEM new Chara.
The first thing noticed: no speech! Re: Oblivion Mods
But no matter went on, yes.
So once again I leave the prison today and in the city and followed the instructions.
Did the Moonlight Inn actually found, am clean and looks great.
Even the ladies are not unsightly. One can talk and act with the chick. But what comes next, ka.
You can take a room that goes up and has 4 heiue Madel before with a private bedroom. KA whether this is matched only Mannlicher Charas, but my love Khajit can not do with this beginning.
Also, the saying that one is twice as strange magic in the list causes pure nothing! Have the nerve to male Imperial Guard and tried to light the ladies, no effect.

Also noticed Negative:
- speech as well go,
- texts are partially implemented in English
- could as yet no real function find
- Quest beginning unknown
- offer to purchase expensive for beginners therefore not testable

Positive:?.
- building in place and functionability hig
- purchase offer available yet unknown effects

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:53 pm 

hm, thanks bloody_kain. Baer seems like we have fetsgestellt shcon, again a flop to be. well, one probably have the japanese so its SPAU
I'm off for a few patches and then play a little gamble, I play my yard I verschieu not do again xD
Well, but again a big thank you to up. Now I know that I play on it at least mod dne net should be Re: Oblivion Mods
Nude Mod

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:38 am 

Bloody_Kain
Phew, I've now tested Sexlivion. first you have to get the Japanese version because the origin is a Japanese mod.
The thing you can invite as is only for the English text. where one gets the Orginalmod is in the enclosed readme.

So, I installed Oblivion and freshly patched, then installed the mod and started with NEM new Chara.
The first thing noticed: no speech! Re: Oblivion Mods
But no matter went on, yes.
So once again I leave the prison today and in the city and followed the instructions.
Did the Moonlight Inn actually found, am clean and looks great.
Even the ladies are not unsightly. One can talk and act with the chick. But what comes next, ka.
You can take a room that goes up and has 4 heiue Madel before with a private bedroom. KA whether this is matched only Mannlicher Charas, but my love Khajit can not do with this beginning.
Also, the saying that one is twice as strange magic in the list causes pure nothing! Have the nerve to male Imperial Guard and tried to light the ladies, no effect.

Also noticed Negative:
- speech as well go,
- texts are partially implemented in English
- could as yet no real function find
- Quest beginning unknown
- offer to purchase expensive for beginners therefore not testable

Positive:
- building in place and functional capability
- purchase offer available but impact unknown

Funny, I have no problems with Sexlivion.
Only when I was ordered to Better Cittys off the market place as this with the input of Moonlight NEN shops writing room covered over.

I'm using the version for female chars, so the Japanese original 0.4a to be found here in the download area and Sexlivion For Girls v062Eng from the link I've posted.
I'm not looking to be whether Requires OBSE (I have installed anyway), but may well be.

The language issue is not going stop, as with any non-German mod HERE I had this before have described incl drawn as ego;'ve also HERE discovered a fix to download.

If I get a mod-activation magic Sexual Temtation an object Sex Diary and to wear a dildo gag to kawiederheisst.

So just for male NPCs nackich down, pull over in female chars containing dildo in advance, and the magic of exports> is then / is the NPC around naked.
It is positioned in front of him and does the magic again> The sex starts (inclusive of random animations).
When the mana bars sex game represents the forces of the enemy and the stamina bar's own forces.
Well as long as one makes more until the opponent is at about 60% of his forces where he briefly turns
again the magic use> the speed is doubled (+ tolls. Position changes depending on the animation)
nu again to about 50% of its power down again> 3 times spell mode
From another nu can use the spell to orgasm (multiple possible)> then after few seconds songwriter by
If a not itself the power has gone out you have won.
For each sex, the Hskill having their prayers answered one more Stehvermogen and other sex-modes (4x, 5x, more animations ... etc.) unlock
are other additional things (young women, Necrophili, breast milk, rape ...) but basically threw this

When engliche Ьbersetzung male chars is incidentally a very good guide engliche has validity while the female is more or less on the version.

Then there's the quest line at the Moonlight Inn Starts where the ownership and 1 woman beglucken to Step isses the 4 ladies of the locality.

P.S. All mods that I present if I have not Intensieve then at least superficially alluded, ask questions to the mods simply, I think, unfortunately, just not every day reinzukucken the time here.

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:36 am 

Hi Overlord.

And where can i get the Moonlight Inn?

But the fix for the voice output sher looks promising.

The ichmir must invite the same time.

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:20 am 

The Moonlight Inn is also called cherry's atelier can be found in the imperial city market place, in one of the side streets faith arena.

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 am 

Hei

Yes this mod I've downloaded the same, let's see if this brings something to the already mentioned sex - Mod
As I said Sex - Darknessmod installed, I have seen that the eyes also are still blurred.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 >> Next