New Topic Post Reply  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Nirxnmirxn

So for me the mod runs without problems.

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:09 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

...He did (except for the partner pulled NPC) with me, too :-)

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:08 am 

Hi Nirxnmirxn

dressed like what partner? You can pull each, you just have to see that you get before in its inventory, it may be that, either give it all back, after the rumble.

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:39 pm 

Aloha,

the auueren clothes off I can - Which is, strangely, Lingerie Despite Better Bodies still at ...... as if the Better Bodies mod for NPC was not grave while Lal, and I myself am nackert Namely .... exciting thing so a MOD :-)

Perhaps this is also on this Particular NPC - maybe someone can test it during the LaL else works smoothly ..... ;-)

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:40 pm 

Hi Nirxnmirxn

Yes I know your problem. Because you lack additionally another Mod This is like Oblivion, or Dragon Age.

Get a look where we have, and for the first time how to say again that I have over a long time Morrowind no longer have on my computer. It should be a mod where all NPCs are naked, so this is, whom do you remove the NPC, the clothes may no longer be visible bra or panties.

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 am 

....Which should make Better Bodies but really - if I NPC in nonverbal caves .... convince me to lay Fuuen and I facilitated they are so textile-free ;-)

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:09 am 

Hi Nirxnmirxn

A Mod You lack of security, all the NPCs you should get naked. Or you have a mod installed, with the Lovers Legend is not clear.

As I said at the moment I have not installed Morrowind. Have you actually seen through the whole thread once, here we have once made a summary of what are all installed.

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:54 pm 

.... of course I did this (and a whole lot of other) thread (s), already a four-read :-) Installs

at I do not really all that is Requires (Better Bodies 2.2, Better Heads, MWSE, MGE) to bring about a solid graphic on the legs. Since Better Bodies with me and completed NPC will only work with my partner kept on your LaL lingerie, I have a disagreement between LAL and the latest version of Better Bodies in suspicion. What I can imagine so is lack of performance of my computer, since a Booty Call the game to crash more to make the PC has. Better Bodies and Better Heads turned on my computer may otherwise auuer MW LaL do with it causes a crash. Better Bodies disabled and I can run Skype for example in Hintertgrund. Better Heads fits deactivated or even Outlook pure.

The lower the resolution and the less program running in the background, the higher the chances of success for LaL, ergo I need to test a better computer ....... VOTE for HAL9000!

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:10 am 

Nirxnmirxn
....Of course I have these (and a whole lot of other) thread (s), already a four-read :-)

is installed for me is really everything Requires ( Better Bodies 2.2, Better Heads, MWSE, MGE) to bring about a solid graphic on the legs. Since Better Bodies with me and completed NPC will only work with my partner kept on your LaL lingerie, I have a disagreement between LAL and the latest version of Better Bodies in suspicion. What I can imagine so is lack of performance of my computer, since a Booty Call the game to crash more to make the PC has. Better Bodies and Better Heads turned on my computer may otherwise auuer MW LaL do with it causes a crash. Better Bodies disabled and I can run Skype for example in Hintertgrund. Better Heads fits deactivated or even Outlook pure.

The lower the resolution and the less program running in the background, the higher the chances of success for LaL, ergo I need to test a better computer ....... VOTE for HAL9000!

Hi Nirxnmirxn

Wohw a better computer? Is the Christmas again?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4