New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Age of Empires 3 +
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:52 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Habs recorded once downloaded and me a bit. My city is nu lvl36. However, I'm not so sure obs the best people are for me. Turks seem to be very OP, which have strong units. And the Japanese seem to be quite strong. I'll try next time against three tough opponents.

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:26 am 

So the Turks have the advantage of containing free villagers (expanded in mosque on 100 pieces), but they have next to the nud Jani crowds nor the hussar units as strong. Militarily, the Turks therefore, not appropriate. However, it was fun to build with dne Jani families (Map + Advanced) Kriegsgebaude at the gates of the enemy.

Japanese are a very good Volkchen. Musketeers have stronger than the Europeans and their samurai with German knights (/ Doppelsoldner) to compare. Alerdings the Atilarie furn ass. Very shcon I find here the houses act as a factory and you can build a message.

Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:16 am 

The Turks have way, I still believe the best artillery in the game (Great Bombard), to my knowledge had 500 base damage (in comparison, the Heavy Cannon 200). One probably that I'm playing at times.

The last 3vs1 I started with 20 min treaty. If all spent the first attack does not plan my days and 10 + 1 Conreurs factory car wear, could have done self. Then I had three forts, but no more gold, and no more wood to return to build military, and without defense artillery is useless. Also gabs on the map a little XP, since there is no trade.

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:32 am 

you're right. I personally think eh not much of atilerie. It is unfortunately far too uberpowert in third AOE However, the Japanese special reserved Darfur riders who have hurt an 8-fold to give atillerie. I use it just for those guns Fetishists xD

The strongest units but provide a total (excluding Japanese samurai ELTI) the french with their fully trained (+ cards amplified) Kurasai. The attack Graft leigt Although quite safe down the Bombad of large, but the lebensenergei that geschindichkeit, multi harm the unit and make the bonus more as the weather.

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

The disadvantage of the Curassiers but they have 3 pop. And against foot troops with high Kavallierschaden they still go broke right fix.

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:38 am 

So, once played the Ottomans.
I think the French better. With the Turks we have the problem that you bekomment slow settlers, and where less color changes for Esse is the productivity. The Jannisar I find not at all that bad, but it lacked that against the British to reach. Abus Guns I have not properly tested.
In short, medium material units, artillery strong (even if it's for the Great Bombard me do not), they do more damage than the other artillery, but are too slow. Really only good for defense.

The French have even slow Cureurs what is seen in the beginning but later they are much more productive than the Ottomans. Artillery they are in my opinion almost ebenbuerdig (unless the Abus Guns are good, but had not the feeling I had at the 4 times), and in other military they are better. They also have a lot + production cards. 'm Not sure what people for my game maybe would be better.

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:18 pm 

21:00 for 2 opponents hard to guess is, now I know how FF works nu: p
Well, we try all the time even faster xD

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:16 pm 

I think the Chinese are quite heavy, as man always has to produce banners and so will also get units that you do not need. Otherwise, all parties of interest

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:12 pm 

There is no useless units. Only the units counter others, or are countered by others.
Banners are just much harder to counter, which makes the Chinese easier especially for beginners.
But personally I prefer, what I want to produziernen.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2