1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:00 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Snapper81
Hello,
so I hope blou dau no online activation is essential application and it is still a bissel extensive!
Oh yes, and a toolkit to create their own adventures would not be bad either!

Nude Mod

So the first and the third I think you can forget.
Had self ME1 where I know an online activation. Also, Bioware has never been a particularly friendly Mod Company (where I know). As for the predecessors were not the same they will certainly not imported here.

I'm looking forward to ME3 and I expect some of them also, but some expectations that are posted here are simply wishful thinking. You are likely to break the game just because you have more than expected it will last.

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:59 pm 

As for the modding, I did not see quite so black. For Dragon Age have given out but a very good editor.

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:00 pm 

As for the modding, I did not look quite so black. For Dragon Age have given out but a very good editor.

True, the game I had displaced.

However, I do not think they are in the midst of a series of large effort to make an editor to build. Of course, I also truly thrilled to believe it really, I do not want it.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 am 

Hello,
is the best would-be wait and see! I personally think the online activation ne this time also will not be there.
It will be like in part 2, with NEM Cerberus network, etc. download the DLC.
Again, I'll just wait and drink tea! Re: Expectations of Mass Effect 3

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:28 am 

Snapper81

It will be like in part 2, with NEM Cerberus network, etc. download the DLC. As for ME2 not also an online activation it?

Was in ME2 not also an online activation it? Re: Expectations of Mass Effect 3

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:42 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Jo, where

Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:45 pm 

Hi,
because Mass Effect 3 yes, the last (like it or you decide which one of them) have part of the trilogy is, my expectations are pretty high.
First you should pack an all Squatmates from ME1 and ME2.
The combat system 2 has me much better ... like
It should vill be more diversified
What I, however, worries is that Me3 compare soll.Man come out in the first quarter
2011: Mass Effect 1 came out in May 2008 Mass Effect 2 in January 2010 and now is Mass Effect coming out three in 2011 Q1? I think the should have more time.
Your Engine for Me3 they have already done, one can already in Mass Effect 2 look at for the PS3, which comes out soon.

we just hope for the best.

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:26 pm 

(Or will you decide which one of them have)

First you should pack an all Squatmates from ME1 and ME2:

Zzero has written the following.

What you can confidently check off as a dream and soon forget possible. It is (without having to import game) is always assumed that the standard story. Heiut as Wrex is certainly not a member of the team because he is dead in the standard story. At stake was imported, he will probably show up at most a peripheral figure.

Something is dying in the blod ME2 all could. Heiut from ME2 probably almost no one will be back. can be a game in which one of these few then died then you probably do not import to ME3.

Zzero

What worries me however is that Me3 soll.Man see come out in the first quarter
2011: Mass Effect 1 came out in May 2008, Mass Effect 2 January 2010 and now Mass Effect will come out 3 already Q1 2011? I think the should have more time.

Where did you get the information from? I have always heard until now only by end of 2011.

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:35 pm 

I found the idea of ME rather be sucking ... again a space shooter in which a nameless hero Duch shoots against thousands of aliens?
ME1 But I was proved wrong, for such role-playing elements in a shooter I have not had gesehen.Das Resource Search langweillig was indeed, but the story really well.
In ME2, I found the combat system and gameplay improved, but the story unfortunately something kurzweillig.
For the 3rd part I became more freedom and decision-making space for the character wunschen.Dieses well / bose and the impact on the story is pretty good, but it might be a little more?
More diplomatic Einfluu, more responsibility for stellar events .... I think could dau despite the status of Shepard work as a front pig.
I wish, dau the entire crew of the Normandy is embedded just more to the story and may have the personal status to the jeweilligen crew member also impact the entire story (for example, either one decides for Tali or Legion, for could, although it worked in ME2, the two had to be really popping over the pile when they meet, because according to the history of cooperation is not really moglich.Aus that decision upfront then further collar portraits or hostilities ... In ME2 you face always somehow good with all that I somehow pity fand.Das game was intense, if every decision were also draw consequences, such as keeping certain upgrades can not, or Support in combat is a failure, etc.)
In any case, I expect the third part, full of excitement!
Maybe there is then also at some point an editor for the game, which will of course be a mega thing, but I think for very unlikely.

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:34 pm 

Hi,

I personally am a fan of large ME 1 and 2, I hope the third part of the best parts of both sides will and united.
By that I mean for example the nature of the narrative and depth of the story from the first ME, since this second part was much too short, in my opinion. In ME2, I liked very well the development of the NPCs and the narrative of their stories, I hope this will be found again in the third part.
Allgemeinl expect / I hope that the resource-seeking missions are completely eliminated because they were just incredibly annoying and have the game in the long drawn artificially. I do not think the Charackter in the previous sections still play a role grou be (at most mentions on the edge) instead I am looking forward to cool new expressive. The Sniper from the trailer was definitely a new crew member Re: Expectations of Mass Effect 3

@ Mibo, I am indeed nothing around 100% sure but I think the crew has safely but hated each other in such decisions, I remember, for example the struggle between Jack and Miranda, to the output only has one of the two talked with a well Tali and Legion are somehow gone off on one another ( or?) but without being dead. but again, you had to choose one for the layalitat.

@ Zzero I recently read in the ME3 Winter 2011 appears, I guess that the end of the year is meant

Nude Mod Sanyona

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next