All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:29 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

So if the mean it will be Ь20, it is intended hierzulnde censored or indexed. Even the then Duke 3D has done it encouraging index and why? Pixel blood and a few babes that if you gave them money were a few pixels breast.
When the Duke, therefore, is now pushed up high in today's Super Video, where you can see already distance of 3 Spielkm how hard the nipple of a woman, then, the old geezer got real probs here to land in Germany.

Gaze plays, he stands for Anabolic (mountains of muscles) glorification of violence (Super many toys the BOOOMMM makes Very Happy but not necessarily more than eg UT) sexism (rare for a game Well then ... so many wars still ne other graphic art, because you could advise obs really a woman, or if the rash has screen xD)
Well, and provide a Zigarreschmokender OPA means the process for the total halt Arnie , with her dyed blond hair and always horny behind the worm, which at least a 2-digit value NEN Young than he is.

Obs Duke really over the caricature creates quality Merkel and her lackeys, because I let myself yet surprisingly ... otherwise experiment at ma RELEASETAG the import handler. When it can just as at the last AvP could it be that there is only one day for Pre will be preserved and not after that.

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:28 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

The BPjM Darfur is indeed known that they will give us some notice. But I think, have the WIR3-5 day period. First there must be a lawyer to file an application there and then the examination, test, and only then it is official. Called can prufen not because it's not final is. As can be so one day in front of sell or something else. (Ja nee is clear)

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:19 am 

You think there are enough pre-game a few videos via YouTube or some konsorten Unschone _Spielinhalte show that we find particularly cool gamers. As an example again, the finishing moves in AvP, just because of where the game was set in this country cheer index because they were so brutal and detail.
If there anything like that is going on, down-Kill Bare scantily clad ladies or bursting half-human aliens with any totalzerfetzten balance encouraging, therefore, worse than in Fallout, it will probably take someone turn anstou.

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:47 pm 

Do

Let's hope that everyone who wants it, can still buy in advance, before the boys and Madel of the BPjM know again what to do with their time and games set in the counter. It should be enough USK 18 ONLY sale to adults and parents allow it, that must make the children under 16 to play the social hours. Is certainly not easy to test them, but the true then even a responsible approach to children and I do not park until the evening in front of the PC and then to bed. What are they doing there I do not care.

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:48 am 

Joa software has some really cool if it was time to get out entlich

* dream * of the game

Very Happy

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:39 pm 

This will never happen. There were such Ankundigungen it in the past Hauf.

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:04 am 

Before the game is finished ... Nude patches are first time in 1000 Re: Duke Nukem Forever: The Duke is back

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:22 pm 

I think first off if I hold the game in my hands.

Maybe is out of it for more than 13 years (?) But something else

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2