New Topic Post Reply  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Venetica Top
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:44 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I have the game so risen recently and can stop pretty quickly. I played it on normal.
If you adopt Muhe and now and then one night everything ran through the streets, what ever triggers another random battle, and thus brings more XP, you can bewaltigen summarizes the game without dying scenes.
Only the boss battle were a bit challenging, since I have played without a solution using, and it took off and something long before I had the right tactics.
Most important is still the weapons of choice and something Album list. One should not be as far as possible circle.

I personally preferred incidentally, spear and shield. Ends
I have the game so with Lv 42 or 45 I did not have all the attributes to 100, but it was enough to complete the game. gather
For more money, you should also save his drink and relax or heal rather by skill. It is also important money. The choice of the group influenced a little on the wallet.

The one with the ladders, and the frequent lack of kameerafuhrung is one of my criticisms. So you should indeed destroy all the nests on the roofs, and I have been searching, to really find all of ACCESS. Now and then I fell on closed cases that had only one open to Schlussel. It may be that this depends Quest with the other groups together. If not, this is still a critical point because, although there are some quest, but many were not implemented were.

On a scale of 1-10, I was give the game a 7. For 10-Ђ at the pyramid, therefore, a buy recommendation.

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:06 am 

Hi little witch.

Usually you can kancken sealed boxes, if you're in the game so far that one's spirits that already shows (Venice in the first city area when you go to the temple).
more more fitter the box has (between 1 and 3) to note the more leverage actions you have Ssch.

Otherwise, if you crack can not, then please write a short where the box can be found. If you really for one Schlussel Requires a chest, then one finds that typically render somewhere.
I had opened all the chests.
Some other Цffnen only after another action in the game.
eg in Africa. There it is in of large a box tree, which may be open only after you have defeated the princess in the fight.

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:34 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Groues am grateful that with the chest in Africa I did not know they've got not only opened a special Key .
Maybe there are more which I still do not know if I find something I put this here purely Ever Thank you dear ones.

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:06 am 

Hi people.
So in this case Africa is zuoffnen so only after the battle, because in the case said one of the crystals are the dead was given, with which one can improve the moon blade.

Then there are Auuenviertel of Venice (the first area one enters from Venice), on the roofs a chest next to a security guard stands. This can not crack because this chest is bound Quest. This quest can be done but always, no matter which guild you in hort.
One tip in this case refers to medicine.

Other than that I fall spontaneously delivering boxes that can not crack it. The only doors that separate one area can be limited to certain of the guilds. For example: In the sewers of the first Venice level. There is a range that can enter only members of Camphor guild.

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:13 am 

regarding nude patches - gibts but the work here or not?

Http://mygully.com/thread/41-sammelthread-nackt-patchs-fuer-venetica-halflife2-resident-evil-5-mass-effect-2-a-1989277/

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:27 pm 

Hi xaxoxix.

The Nudemods there you can find here. With the exception of Virgil nude mod for Venetica we have all the other long time in the database.
Similarly, the other Nudemods.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2